Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ontario lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
angel 1's avatar - disney32
burlington, North Carolina
United States
Member #77265
July 18, 2009
370 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2010, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Ok I would like to play the Ontario pk 3 but live in the states does anyone know how I can do this. Thanks for any information.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Ok I would like to play the Ontario pk 3 but live in the states does anyone know how I can do this. Thanks for any information.

Simple, angel.

As soon as our benevolent government figures out how to confiscate some of your money for the privilege of allowing  you to play there, they'll make it legal to do online. That way you won't have to go to jail. Until then it's no pay, no play.

Good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
      Northern Virginia
      United States
      Member #83350
      December 5, 2009
      1322 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

The best solution my less-than-brilliant brain can come up with is take a vacation to Ontario and play.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!