Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

More Bull's Eye Numbers all week!

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mistyblue.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34162 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2010, 5:47 am - IP Logged

134 138 147 157 596 497 031 687

236 197 294 254 203 879 305 106PartyGood Luck! don't forget to use a 0 if you like. P4

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

All week!Sun Smiley

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23275 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,

Would you consider this a Mystical topic?  What is a Bull's Eye Number?

Thanks!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34162 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

No Pick 3 numbers, they are right on the Money! You should of seen the ones had had posted for the weekend! those numbers were so hot! A few of them came Str8.  Bull-eye number book which is no longer in Bussieness but the numbers are still hot.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23275 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

OK, no problem.

Is that book you're talking about available?  Is it some kind of system?  How do you use it?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15326 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2010, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

OK, no problem.

Is that book you're talking about available?  Is it some kind of system?  How do you use it?

Hi Marcie

Who is the author of the book if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34162 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

No they just have numbers posted for everyday. I will post more every week if it's ok, But I don't always use the book, I can think of numbers and they just come out! But that Book is so good, I told my husband I wasn't going to through that book away, We have several old books. I keep them. Sept, or Oct. was the last time that book was Published, I think? correct me if I am wrong, other members, There are a few people that know about the Bull-eye Number book. everyday numbers were steady coming. I wish they hadn't of went out of bussieness. Every since Thanks-giving my numbers has been falling all over the place in different States. Sometimes I can just call a number, this has never happen to me before. I am begining to think I am gifted. And God is using me to bless other people. And the more I do it the better I get, a few people told me that here. Anyway I was wondering do you play I always wanted to ask you that? Just curious? some have even been coming in your neck of the woods. LOL! I would advise people that still have the old books to don't throw them away.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34162 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

OK, no problem.

I just pick numbers out of the book, like today is Jan. 13th. I will give you an example, you live in N.J so for N.J it has 579 don't know if it will come but if you play numbers stay on it! Good luck!  I live in OHio so they have 234. then they have numbers that fall on different days! that is how i came up with the week end numbers which were hot.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34162 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

If you go up to my shared favorites I found someone from 2004 that use the book, I just google it, and it gave me maze789 somebody anyway I posted it in shared favorites so you could see it.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34162 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie

Who is the author of the book if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you.

that Book has been around since 1976 the Bull's Eye Lottery Book. We use to subscribe to them. They sold books in Canada and the U.S. they cost $1.50 they were originally from Mich.

centsless's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
                      United States
                      Member #78380
                      August 13, 2009
                      2635 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Do you have a Bull's Eye number for Texas? Thank you in advance. :)

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34162 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Do you have a Bull's Eye number for Texas? Thank you in advance. :)

This is what I have for Texas in the Bull's Eye Book   479 box it or wheel it or play Str8.

centsless's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                          TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
                          United States
                          Member #78380
                          August 13, 2009
                          2635 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful. Thank you! :)

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

missouri
                            United States
                            Member #67041
                            November 14, 2008
                            249 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie

do u have a Bull"s Eye # for Illinois we had 296 for midday

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34162 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2010, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie

do u have a Bull"s Eye # for Illinois we had 296 for midday

I also gave that number, anyway 259  play it a couple of dys, if anyone else wants some numbers P.M. me for there State.  I will post all Sates later, or tomorrow. These are Bull's Eye numbers not mind, but they are so hot!