Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 6:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help: Pick4 question...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I found a way to have a: 1 in 5 odds of winning Pick4 straight but i need to guess 2 numbers correct as in a: Pick2/0-9 with 1 ticket...Does anyone knows a system that can do it...

Or does anyone knows about a: Pick2/0-9 abbreviated wheel...

To win Pick4 straight you dont have to guess 4 numbers instead you got to guess 2 digits consistenly...And it all comes down to $10 tickets you can apply filter if you like but still anyone...I can´t predict the 2 digits, that´s why i am asking...

i sometimes dont know because several of the stuff/observations that i am finding go for Pick4: STRAIGHT and you dont necessarily need to get Pick4 straight you can get it boxed....

if you can predict those 2 digits consistently, say game over to Pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Blackdave's avatar - Tv42XN
    Knoxville, TN
    United States
    Member #83248
    December 2, 2009
    1202 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

sounds interesting but i usually only predicting only one number every game...

$$$ You Gotta Lose Some To Win Some! $$$

Sydney
      Australia
      Member #67104
      November 16, 2008
      2 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Are you able to ask your question again? I'm a little lost - what exactly are you wanting help with...

cheers,

Ben Carroll

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2010, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Are you able to ask your question again? I'm a little lost - what exactly are you wanting help with...

cheers,

Does anyone knows a system that can guess 2 numbers correct as in a: Pick2/0-9 with less than 5 tickets...Does anyone knows a system that can do it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

i´ll explain how it works...

you guess the first digit and last digit of any Pick4 drawing but it has to be with 1 ticket...Then the 2 digits of the center, if you notice combined they belong to a decade from 1-100 you only pick1...If you pick the decade of 8 you write:

X80X

X81X

X82X

X83X

X84X

X85X

X86X

X87X

X88X

X89X

And that´s it you win...Now that´s 1 in 10 to get it straight...if you was to play another decade it will be: 1 in 5 odds to win...but you have to guess the first and last numbers...And if you filter...

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2010, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

i´ll explain how it works...

you guess the first digit and last digit of any Pick4 drawing but it has to be with 1 ticket...Then the 2 digits of the center, if you notice combined they belong to a decade from 1-100 you only pick1...If you pick the decade of 8 you write:

X80X

X81X

X82X

X83X

X84X

X85X

X86X

X87X

X88X

X89X

And that´s it you win...Now that´s 1 in 10 to get it straight...if you was to play another decade it will be: 1 in 5 odds to win...but you have to guess the first and last numbers...And if you filter...

So you are really guessing 3 numbers.  The two Xs and the 8.  The only number you are not guessing is the third digit.

Jack-C's avatar - us
              San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #61467
              May 24, 2008
              28146 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

For California this evening:

The most due "Side Pair" is 9..3.

The most due Second Digit is a 4 (28 skips).

So maybe:

9403 9413 9423 9453 9463 9473 9483
              9433 9443 9493

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

my bad the odds will not be: 1 in 5 it will be: 1 in 9 or 1 in 8 i think...

Also something i was thinking was:

you know the first and last digits, well you could look at the: bigatoo difference numbers: +, -

example: if you gues the following numbers:

----------

-5, -1      (bigatoo difference numbers)

and a lot of times the difference numbers are less than 5 both of them...so it takes some loads away...

And the reason why they are less than 5 is because: if you look at: 1 and 0 (0 being 10) you will notice that most numbers play around the middle they play in the middle between 1 and 0 they hover around 5 the middle line that´s why the difference numbers is less than: 5....But one has to still guess the signs/symbols - or + but the good news is that they are only 2 numbers to guess...

got the idea of this system after i took off a tag from my shirt/sweater that said: since 1972...i think the sweater was a: Ecko unlimited....