Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Family Photo Album - Who's Picture Would You Like To See?

Topic closed. 756 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 29 of 51
PrintE-mailLink
LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
Kansas
United States
Member #83963
December 19, 2009
347 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

This is just an idea.  Preliminary preview.  Anyone doesn't want their pic here, it can be removed.  Anyone wants a different pic, post it and it can be added or replace the one in here.  A close up shot of your face would be the best choice. Maximum of 2 pics per person.  I'll save any updates for a few days, when the thread appears to be near an end.  That way I only have to make one new final copy rather than several.

Nothing has been touched up from what has been posted.  Tried to take them in order of appearance in this thread.  If I missed someone, speak up or anyone has ideas, let me know.

The LP Album

Fantastic job, truecritic! Everyone's all in one place. Hurray!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22947 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

BlackApple, Pumpi76, and Psykomo are all on the same ward.  Maybe we could get Nurse Ratchett to take their group picture for us and point out who is who!

Green laugh

I watch you folks more than I do T.V.

Great source of entertainment

The photo would be the highest honor...this is the ultimate second.

I am ecstatic that you found the thread.....and completely thrilled that you posted.

Thank you Blackapple!

stephi's avatar - winifrid
      rural lowcountry, south carolina
      United States
      Member #31677
      February 2, 2006
      196 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Cool picture stephi,

You're gonna give us the story behind it, right?

Thanks Rdgrnr.

This past August visited India. That was in the Temple City in Kerala (Do not know exact name of city, sorry), that was a temple that kept 40 elephants. Pay a small fee and you can hang out with them.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34151 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

The photo would be the highest honor...this is the ultimate second.

I am ecstatic that you found the thread.....and completely thrilled that you posted.

Thank you Blackapple!

dr65 you should get an Award for this thread!  this was so good! I keep coming back to seen all the good-looking people here on Lotterypost!Thumbs Up

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

stephi's avatar - winifrid
          rural lowcountry, south carolina
          United States
          Member #31677
          February 2, 2006
          196 Posts

Thank you Miss Lady Mylena.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22947 Posts

This is just an idea.  Preliminary preview.  Anyone doesn't want their pic here, it can be removed.  Anyone wants a different pic, post it and it can be added or replace the one in here.  A close up shot of your face would be the best choice. Maximum of 2 pics per person.  I'll save any updates for a few days, when the thread appears to be near an end.  That way I only have to make one new final copy rather than several.

Nothing has been touched up from what has been posted.  Tried to take them in order of appearance in this thread.  If I missed someone, speak up or anyone has ideas, let me know.

The LP Album

truecritic....this is WONDERFUL!! I was very pleasantly surprised to see this. Very good work and an excellent idea!! Thank you!!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22947 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

dr65 you should get an Award for this thread!  this was so good! I keep coming back to seen all the good-looking people here on Lotterypost!Thumbs Up

Marcie! How about all the photo's together? Isn't that just so awesome! I think this is so much fun. LOL!! I have to keep coming back too! Big Smile

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4529 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Calab, can you post your current one too please? You have a wonderful smile and despostion.

LOL CJ! If you need help posting I think some folks here can help....I dont have the gift of predicting what folks look like even based on the text, many a folk has pleasantly surprised me as I am sure your photo will do.

Still waiting for Lilthing to grace us too! What a sweet Lady she is!! ( or did I miss it .....*scrolls*)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

brownberry's avatar - dandy
                  long island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #73740
                  April 23, 2009
                  725 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Fantastic job, truecritic! Everyone's all in one place. Hurray!

very nice ladymylena

A long and winding road
                    United States
                    Member #17084
                    June 10, 2005
                    4529 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Brownberry, everytime you post now I see those beatiful smiley cheeks! Your picture is so charming!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34151 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Marcie! How about all the photo's together? Isn't that just so awesome! I think this is so much fun. LOL!! I have to keep coming back too! Big Smile

I think they look great!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                        Member #27050
                        November 26, 2005
                        40272 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Calab, can you post your current one too please? You have a wonderful smile and despostion.

LOL CJ! If you need help posting I think some folks here can help....I dont have the gift of predicting what folks look like even based on the text, many a folk has pleasantly surprised me as I am sure your photo will do.

Still waiting for Lilthing to grace us too! What a sweet Lady she is!! ( or did I miss it .....*scrolls*)

Hi TheGameGrl....!!!  Thank you for the wonderful compliments. You're too sweet! Lovies

Let's see if this one comes out,

Lep

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22947 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

stephi...this is an excellent photo. One of the most unique yet. India! I would have loved to go just to have the opportunity to be in your place...so close

to that magnificent animal. I'll bet you had a wonderful time.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

The LP Album

Instead of showing the whole I.D, this can be used:

It is not a good quality picture, but it is the newest picture that I have at this time, I don't know for sure how old it is.

I am not very photogenic, the older, the uglier.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

A long and winding road
                              United States
                              Member #17084
                              June 10, 2005
                              4529 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks calab for posting your current pic! Definitely shows how you've transistioned thru life yet still remain a sight to behold. I bet you were Hip back in the day!

Page 29 of 51