Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Family Photo Album - Who's Picture Would You Like To See?

Topic closed. 756 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 40 of 51
PrintE-mailLink
WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
enfield nc
United States
Member #66674
November 2, 2008
996 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Tracy Evans  this is me

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22852 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Tracy Evans  this is me

WinEvans$ I am so pleased to meet you!! What a fine looking man you are too! Truecritic is going to have to start work soon here on

extending the album pages Big Smile

Do you want to know what I really think it is? No one here can say they look awful, I have not seen one person that has shocked me yet and I

do not believe I ever will..(do you hear that hedgers? lol - that's okay) the reason is we all have something in common. We are all partial and

have a common bond...like a big bunch of friends and it's fun getting together and talking to people and sharing things - we all have different

lives and probably do things much differently than others each day but one thing that bonds is lottery, numbers, winning, not winning, talking about

it, talking about hitting, missing, losing and winning. Now, tell me...which one of your *friends* who you have so much in common with, would you

ever, ever consider UGLY? Not a single one of them. So now, don't be shy....some I understand the reasons why and I won't press BUT if any of

you are thinking you look bad, or have to warn someone of buzzards, (LOL) beards (LOL) or banishment (LOL!! you know who you are Smile and I

don't agree..) then, you're just worried about nothing at all.

Now that I went on, true to dr style Roll Eyes and tried to explain things here...you can all just barf...but that really is what I think. So there Razz

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22852 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

PartyHeyDr65  221 WTG

MARCIE!! LOL!! I'm telling you..you and that meat/chicken dream, Keystone and the date! That stinking critter GUS couldn't hide that number

forever. You were right on and that number I've been waiting on a long time...and it comes on the rotten gophers day....Groundhog Day!..now how

obvious was that? When you don't play something that is all over...there's something wrong. The date: 02/02/2010 - see it? The chicken! Keystone

444 even led up to this - glad I didn't go nutso and put the 444 winnings on 122 straight...I would have BOMBED out. I covered it SSxxxx and that's

OK!

If everyone doesn't go to your blog now, they are missing the good ones! Good job and keep up that great work! Thank you!

Hurray!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31514 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Tracy Evans  this is me

Well I'll be doggone Win...all this time I have thought you were a lady!Big Grin Angel

I guess I ought to read people's profiles more often.Crazy

You're a very nice-looking fellow!

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22852 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

lol vergie! Well, winevans$, don't feel bad...some thought I was a man...Eek

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
            Kansas
            United States
            Member #83963
            December 19, 2009
            347 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Tracy Evans  this is me

I agree, very nice!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes, yes...Sully and jrosina...let's see 'em. Wink  No negativity from you either, miss rosey....the rest of us risked scaring everybody, and I'm sure you look fine, so it's YOUR TURN!!! lol

Good things come to those who wait! Lol!! After I saw Ladymylena I said hell no I am not going up against Such beauty, I am Rose not crazy rose!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                Kansas
                United States
                Member #83963
                December 19, 2009
                347 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Good things come to those who wait! Lol!! After I saw Ladymylena I said hell no I am not going up against Such beauty, I am Rose not crazy rose!!

LMAO! Oh you silly girl!

We already know you're beautiful, because you have a great personality. You're just afraid to show us the pic, that we might all faint at the beauty bestowed upon us. Yes Nod

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

LMAO! Oh you silly girl!

We already know you're beautiful, because you have a great personality. You're just afraid to show us the pic, that we might all faint at the beauty bestowed upon us. Yes Nod

LadyMylena, You are soooooooo funny with that one, I am Still laughing and, Thank you so much for the compliment LadyMylena...now excuse me as I continue to LMAOooooooohahaaaha Oh this is too funnyyyy!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

LadyMylena, You are soooooooo funny with that one, I am Still laughing and, Thank you so much for the compliment LadyMylena...now excuse me as I continue to LMAOooooooohahaaaha Oh this is too funnyyyy!

Get a hold of yourself..Wait better not..Don't send any numbers yet I'm on a roll........

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Get a hold of yourself..Wait better not..Don't send any numbers yet I'm on a roll........

Of course you're on a roll, seee how much better I am for you than old fat Buddi!  Prayers to the MOST HIGH GOD THE ONE AND ONLY, Good Vibrations, Faith, and a bunch of laughter!! And you are off to the bank Mr!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

MARCIE!! LOL!! I'm telling you..you and that meat/chicken dream, Keystone and the date! That stinking critter GUS couldn't hide that number

forever. You were right on and that number I've been waiting on a long time...and it comes on the rotten gophers day....Groundhog Day!..now how

obvious was that? When you don't play something that is all over...there's something wrong. The date: 02/02/2010 - see it? The chicken! Keystone

444 even led up to this - glad I didn't go nutso and put the 444 winnings on 122 straight...I would have BOMBED out. I covered it SSxxxx and that's

OK!

If everyone doesn't go to your blog now, they are missing the good ones! Good job and keep up that great work! Thank you!

Hurray!

Did you get the 444 that's great! You are on a roll!  I would have to agree with you there.   There is sure enough Money in that Blog! You just keep reading them. Its ok, I know there reading it, becuse last month when I took a look at my Blog, it had over 3,000 views, now it is going on 15,000 someones reading it! LOL!  This weekend I had lots of energy. So I know everyone got lucky. even today I posted a dream about number or figures. And the Number for figure came in Ohio. Now how Ironic is that. Plus 2 numbers came that I dreamed about 090 Str8 in Con. and 1901 comb. That was a very good dream.Dr65 you better check my Blog. It could be something there for you?  Yeah they are good ones. Thanks again Dr65. Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22852 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2010, 3:02 am - IP Logged

We still need a photo of the lucky winner holding the big fat jackpot check!

I sure hope someone will put one up soon!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:52 am - IP Logged

`That person will be Tiggs very soon, over there in Ky!!! Yes!!!Hurray!DrumDanceHyperSun SmileyBananaBananaDance

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2010, 8:03 am - IP Logged

It could be you Lady, you never know!  Have a good lucky week!WinkWink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 40 of 51