Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Check out the first topic in the News forum

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
Queens, NY
United States
Member #245
April 15, 2002
451 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

For those of you looking for starting dates of your state the sell either Mega or Powerball that topic has much info about same. My state, NY for example will start selling Powerball on Jan. 31 for the drawing on Feb. 3.  Hurray!

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I believe that is the date when all the states who are offering Mega Millions/Powerball start selling their tickets. I'm very excited! Smile

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34531 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

For those of you looking for starting dates of your state the sell either Mega or Powerball that topic has much info about same. My state, NY for example will start selling Powerball on Jan. 31 for the drawing on Feb. 3.  Hurray!

So is Ohio!   I just heard about it when I canme to Jackpot forum.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

cleveland ohio
        United States
        Member #65897
        October 9, 2008
        275 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

in that post Ohio is listed as 1 of only 2 megaball states that wont begin to offer the powerball right away.

Said some time in spring. Probably because they need to ensure that if you buy the ticket in Ohio you can only cash it in Ohio like with the megaball, or some other tax driven reason. Mad

Winlotta's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
          Member #60014
          April 3, 2008
          735 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:04 am - IP Logged

in that post Ohio is listed as 1 of only 2 megaball states that wont begin to offer the powerball right away.

Said some time in spring. Probably because they need to ensure that if you buy the ticket in Ohio you can only cash it in Ohio like with the megaball, or some other tax driven reason. Mad

Lest we forget, EVERYTHING is business - even state and local government and education !!!

Recall what is a state's justification for offering lotteries??  Where does the profit go?

Patriot

`|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|`

awwcrap's avatar - moon
            ky
            United States
            Member #37768
            April 19, 2006
            90 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2010, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Woot,,,,Don't have to waste gas to get a megamillions ticket,  Ky is getting the megamillions.   Ohio drivers makes me nervous  j/k

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
              Pittsburg, Ks
              United States
              Member #3382
              January 17, 2004
              83142 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Woot,,,,Don't have to waste gas to get a megamillions ticket,  Ky is getting the megamillions.   Ohio drivers makes me nervous  j/k

Kansas is also getting MegaMilluons on 1/31/10

God Bless America

US Flag