Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas pick 3

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dallas tx
United States
Member #80323
September 23, 2009
14 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Does any system work in Texas pick 3?

Need help please...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5593 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Does any system work in Texas pick 3?

Need help please...

I don't play P3 much anymore but I still track it and study it.

I have found in the last few years that the numbers will repeat, from day to day, night to night, day to night, and night to day.... usually 4 times a year.

Look at it this way. For today's midday play the number that played last night and play the number that played yesterday's midday. You can make a profit with this method even if you play every day. You won't get rich, but you can come out ahead, especially if you pick and choose when to play.

Another way you can play that is a little simpler is do your research on which numbers play the most, then ride that number every day or night, or both. There are 313 day draws, and 313 night draws. If you play $1 each draw, you only need to hit 2 times during the year to come out ahead. Again, you won't get rich, but anytime you come out ahead in the lottery, you did well. The biggest problem with riding one number is if it goes cold, you can wait a long time for it to hit, and you may have to double your bet to come out ahead when it does hit.

Good luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)