Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crazy Cap Astrological Day 6868686868688888

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Well, maybe not that crazy, although if you think you are seeing 68 everywhere, you are.

Today there are no less than 6 astrological influences being sat on by Capricorn.  In addition, Saturn retrogrades today.    Capricorn's planetary ruler is Saturn.    Saturn is closely tied to Venus (6).

The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus - all in Capricorn this morning.   The most stubborn of all the Air Signs, don't even think an argument will end quickly today or maybe even this week.  However, there are influences at work that are lightening the load, including the coming Mercury station direct in the next few days.   Therein, we see the 718 starting to shine.   We even saw a quad, 8's no less, on the East Coast.   I speak at times of the energy canceling itself out - we might see this today but the undercurrent is very, very strong still.  The Ram is surefooted, even on the slanting rocky slope, and is not going to be deterred easily.

Ideally today we would see the easy flowing 688, 668, 6868, 6788, 5678 - you get the picture.  Might we see a pure 888 or 666 or even another quad (any quad is welcome, methinks)?    Yesterday, 131 was troubling me and I see it found FL.  I think any double in the P-3 is fair game and perhaps one or two more double/doubles in the P-4.  Sort of a going away present.

I've spoken in recent weeks about this nonstop energy that just keeps coming - it will now start to wane away as we move to what I think of as the second part of Winter.

My last thoughts on this strong day is that I hope the earthbound astrological influences keep water levels and tides down and allow the settling of all things.   May you be graced with good fortune and security.   J  Type

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6396 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Good Read, Jake !    I may try  1122 ,  in the big 4  and   668    006,009 Well done   thank  you for the sentiments

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40609 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks jake i'ma cap i have found 689 sems to be lucky for me. have a great day.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #62239
        June 21, 2008
        24974 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Ohio & Texas both got 686... Thanks Jake!!!!  Angel 2

*pls*

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
          Houston, TX
          United States
          Member #72540
          March 20, 2009
          1102 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Texas -  I won $250.00 today on combo 866!  I've played it for nearly 2 weeks prior to your lovely message.

Thank you.

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Stone Mountain
            United States
            Member #1198
            February 26, 2003
            1113 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Well, maybe not that crazy, although if you think you are seeing 68 everywhere, you are.

Today there are no less than 6 astrological influences being sat on by Capricorn.  In addition, Saturn retrogrades today.    Capricorn's planetary ruler is Saturn.    Saturn is closely tied to Venus (6).

The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus - all in Capricorn this morning.   The most stubborn of all the Air Signs, don't even think an argument will end quickly today or maybe even this week.  However, there are influences at work that are lightening the load, including the coming Mercury station direct in the next few days.   Therein, we see the 718 starting to shine.   We even saw a quad, 8's no less, on the East Coast.   I speak at times of the energy canceling itself out - we might see this today but the undercurrent is very, very strong still.  The Ram is surefooted, even on the slanting rocky slope, and is not going to be deterred easily.

Ideally today we would see the easy flowing 688, 668, 6868, 6788, 5678 - you get the picture.  Might we see a pure 888 or 666 or even another quad (any quad is welcome, methinks)?    Yesterday, 131 was troubling me and I see it found FL.  I think any double in the P-3 is fair game and perhaps one or two more double/doubles in the P-4.  Sort of a going away present.

I've spoken in recent weeks about this nonstop energy that just keeps coming - it will now start to wane away as we move to what I think of as the second part of Winter.

My last thoughts on this strong day is that I hope the earthbound astrological influences keep water levels and tides down and allow the settling of all things.   May you be graced with good fortune and security.   J  Type

Thanks, Jake!  I love your insight.  Double double's come on down to Georgia!

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

It might be my imagination, and I have not looked back, but Texas seems to be a place I'm tuning into a little more than usual, and that's alright by me!

I must say, I'm a little disappointed as I thought we'd see even more 68 action, but 718 did hone in on the party at least once, so I'll take that as a consolation prize.   That 668 hopefully brought more than a few dollars home to a bunch of folks, I hope.   Hes - thrilled to hear you had a hit on it!  TA and everyone - very happy to hear from you.

Now, I'd like to see a humdinger Mercury Move and big moneymaker 718 in the P3 and P4 - we are waiting!     J Type

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                Eleuthera
                Bahamas
                Member #42652
                July 6, 2006
                601 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Jake,

You got it last Night in Illinois!!! 718

Great CAll!!!

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #29819
                  January 7, 2006
                  1243 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake you also seem to be tuning into Ohio, not only did we get 686 in mid but also 8817 in eve on 1/13.  Unfortunately I did not play that day.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34195 Posts
                    Posted: January 15, 2010, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake you also seem to be tuning into Ohio, not only did we get 686 in mid but also 8817 in eve on 1/13.  Unfortunately I did not play that day.

I looked right at it, but did't play, and both the numbers, I even told my Husband, we are both slowing down with the numbers! Thanks, Jake for calling those in Ohio, in your other thread I listed a few numbers I looked up your name and that is what I got in the other thread you had for today! very interesting to see what will fall!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.