Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which other state's lottery would you like to play?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:05 am - IP Logged

After reading the other responses I was wondering if   anyone else would like to play the lottery in another state.  For some reason I check other states' lottery games but your reasoning could come from just reading the post here.

If you could, would you play any other state's lottery-if so which?  If you read my posts, you know my vote is for TEXAS!  I hear there are always jackpot winners in New York and Jersey  but my vote is still for Texas,  I love that powerplay option  and i'd even try for a few of those cool Win for Life $5 scratchers!

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    41845 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

hi lottocalgal.. would like to play in sunny warm Florida,Calif,Arizona,any state that does not require me to bundle up and warm the car up for 10 minutes. warm is good!

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2010, 4:39 am - IP Logged

After reading the other responses I was wondering if   anyone else would like to play the lottery in another state.  For some reason I check other states' lottery games but your reasoning could come from just reading the post here.

If you could, would you play any other state's lottery-if so which?  If you read my posts, you know my vote is for TEXAS!  I hear there are always jackpot winners in New York and Jersey  but my vote is still for Texas,  I love that powerplay option  and i'd even try for a few of those cool Win for Life $5 scratchers!

Luckily, I'm not too far from the Virginia line so I can play draw games that have real ball drawings.

I do wish I had access to a state with a good pick6 though. VA has Win For Life which I really don't care for that much, though I play a line just in case. I mainly play their pick5 which is a 5/34, twice a day, 7 days a week. Five numbers wins $100,000.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke