Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

5678 what do we appreciate?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2010, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Why I think that would be the start of Merc moving direct today - yippeeeeeee.  Now, as has been pointed out before by those Merc savvy like SpSooz, this does not happen with the click of your fingers but rather takes its slow time.

Perhaps, just perhaps, it will lend itself to speeding disaster relief to where it needs to be without a bunch of violence and red tape crap holding things up.

For the rest of us, well let us hope that all the messages we've been getting will now find their purpose.

Speaking of messages - All day Thurs I was flooded with 222.  I don't know why this happens but, as I'm fond of saying, it always is a message, always has meaning, although I'm not always privileged to it right away (okay, Merc, could use a little help here too).   A QP not too long ago was 404 and then 404 yesterday pinged me solid.

Today I'll share personal hope that 718 does play out on time here in DE, somewhere in the 3 or 4, preferably the long, long, long overdue 5718.  But that's just me wishing.   I dreamed of water (local water) and an explosion of some type to which I was a witness but not a victim.   No worries.  I dream of disasters frequently.  This was water without harm which is a good thing.

Oh, and the 5678 ditty - well that's a little astrological thing from when Capricorn moves to Aquarius as it is about to do, or from someone's cheerleading days.  Either way, at least it flows.

Happy Friday LP Family.    May this day bring you peace.   J Type

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
    Eleuthera
    Bahamas
    Member #42652
    July 6, 2006
    601 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2010, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Why I think that would be the start of Merc moving direct today - yippeeeeeee.  Now, as has been pointed out before by those Merc savvy like SpSooz, this does not happen with the click of your fingers but rather takes its slow time.

Perhaps, just perhaps, it will lend itself to speeding disaster relief to where it needs to be without a bunch of violence and red tape crap holding things up.

For the rest of us, well let us hope that all the messages we've been getting will now find their purpose.

Speaking of messages - All day Thurs I was flooded with 222.  I don't know why this happens but, as I'm fond of saying, it always is a message, always has meaning, although I'm not always privileged to it right away (okay, Merc, could use a little help here too).   A QP not too long ago was 404 and then 404 yesterday pinged me solid.

Today I'll share personal hope that 718 does play out on time here in DE, somewhere in the 3 or 4, preferably the long, long, long overdue 5718.  But that's just me wishing.   I dreamed of water (local water) and an explosion of some type to which I was a witness but not a victim.   No worries.  I dream of disasters frequently.  This was water without harm which is a good thing.

Oh, and the 5678 ditty - well that's a little astrological thing from when Capricorn moves to Aquarius as it is about to do, or from someone's cheerleading days.  Either way, at least it flows.

THANK YOU JAKE.

I look forward to and appreciate your posts always....

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #65783
      October 6, 2008
      1752 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Well the triple to scenario must be about ready to play out. I am going through some dreams right now that  has triple 222 (which has been on my mind for about 3 days now) trampling all throgh them along with 111 and 000.  The 200 and 201 seem to be repeating and 33 just keeps nagging . Any advice Jake? You seem to be quite on target.  We play NY FL and ILL out here.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Hey I like this game! 299 and 901 wheel it! or play Str8! or use a 0

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
          Winnipeg
          Canada
          Member #14974
          May 7, 2005
          3639 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

5678 where is it? that consecutive has dried up but im waiting for it. 

Pathetic these number games..just pathetic lately..thank god for hockey:)

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2010, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Be a good Sport the 675 P.R. was in those numbers that she picked! I see you live in Canada the 019 came in Canada, I wish you had read my blog. Jan.15th.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2010, 7:57 am - IP Logged

5678 where is it? that consecutive has dried up but im waiting for it. 

Pathetic these number games..just pathetic lately..thank god for hockey:)

If you like that numbers just stay on it it will fall evenually!

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                Winnipeg
                Canada
                Member #14974
                May 7, 2005
                3639 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

If you like that numbers just stay on it it will fall evenually!

i sure am....expecting it on midday...50 cents boxed.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Be a good Sport the 675 P.R. was in those numbers that she picked! I see you live in Canada the 019 came in Canada, I wish you had read my blog. Jan.15th.

The funny story to this is I looked up Jake's name and in my book it played for 901 comb. How Ironic. And it came out Jan. 15th. in Ont.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

An uh-oh quiet followup to my original post.  I spoke of an explosion.  I actually described where the explosion occurred in my dream to someone here at LP.     A few minutes ago, a major gas leak was reported in almost the exact spot.   Holding my breath.  J