Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Poll: If they took: 80% of your 200mill Windfall for a teen lotto will you do it: Proving a point

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Will you give: 80% of your Winfall for a free teen Powerball

i would say yes [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
i will say no [ 15 ]  [78.95%]
maybe [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
go to think about it [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
is my money [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
thats the government bussiness [ 1 ]  [5.26%]
Total Valid Votes [ 19 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

just curious...Let´s say that you stayed with 200 million after taxes...

just proving a point...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10353 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

Experienced players are not going to trust any free lotto.

In the U.S. anyway, it would be illegal to have a teen lotto, free or otherwise.

The government takes far too much from jackpots as is.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1954 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

We don't need a teen lotto. It would cause too much trouble.

Gonna win.Big Smile

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

No.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

i dont THINK is illegal to have a free lotto, let alone for teens...It can´t possibly be...What hurt does it cause...Anyways there are ways around him...YOu know i can PHATOM the idea that nobody has said: Well let´s have a free teens lotto in the USA and abroad...but now that you made me think, they will want to make a teen winner and ask something more in return if you know what i mean...There is not even a women teens free lotto either...So many women out there who are rich and think they are it and talk crap that they are better than you and no women teens free lotto...I´ll be really upset if free lottos are illegal in the USA anyways i think there are ways around it...Not just free lottos but free games, different types of games...You know what is so so so sorry, that there is not even a FREE KNOWLEDGE LOTTO OR FREE KNOWLEDGE GAME or an I.Q LOTTO you know to encourage learning...Dude if you are rich you dont have to do it by yourself pool with other people to do it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

People got to WIN POWERBALL to create a free lotto or free game...people got to WIN POWERBALL to do a private research, why...Dude just remember the population only keeps getting bigger...WHY you think i am asking Powerball to create: GENERIC POWERBALLS...Anyways whether powerball wants to or not in the future it will need to create more GENERIC POWERBALLS...Powerball or Megamillions...

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40518 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Teenages can barely handle acne, how would they handle enormous wealth?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22942 Posts
                Posted: January 15, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, since only you know your hidden (for now) point..I guess any answer will be wrong or we dudes just won't get it anyway. You need to come

right out with it then. What are you getting at?

My answer, by the way, is NO.

I think I know where you are going with this...but I'll let you explain. No one can do it as thoroughly as you!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: January 15, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Most contests, lotteries and sweepstakes aren't open to minors.  Others like winning a scholarship are, go figure.

I don't see how a free teen lottery would replenish the prize pool.  The interest on 200 million isn't that great and there would be big overhead unless like PowerBall the states handled that end of the business.

I think it is for the best young people don't get too much exposure to the gambling bug.  I wouldn't want to see slot machines in the school lunch room.
                  Emancipated minors should be allowed to play the lottery, win and collect.

BobP

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Depends. You never specified if they were tall teens or really short ones.