Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick-3

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by fla63.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

it's been a long time that i haven't post a stratagy here on lottery post but here we go just something that i have notice who knows it will probably work better for you take the last three draws using the most recent one on top example.

426

587

962

now you will only use the middle numbers from top to bottom which is in this case 286 and you would play that number for better results play box i know it looks like the ttt except that in the ttt you would play more numbers. i hope it works for you

pinellas park, fla
    United States
    Member #67048
    November 14, 2008
    66 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the post, looks like a good idea, i will try this in fla and see how it goes

fla63

pinellas park, fla
      United States
      Member #67048
      November 14, 2008
      66 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

back tested in fla, does not work here, where do you play and what percentage are you hitting the number?

fla63