Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Interesting new method for retrieving subconscious numbers

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
KWHILBORN's avatar - animaniacs20
Toronto
Canada
Member #5087
June 16, 2004
99 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Guess many people have heard of dowsing lottery numbers and such, but a new method of retrieving subconscious numbers was recently released. 

The idea is that you take all of the lottery numbers and hide them in subliminal pictures, and vote on the pictures repeatedly using only intuition.  You keep voting and voting until some numbers stand out.

The method is very new, so has the uniqueness of not really having been tried. 

The subliminal pictures they use are actually autostereograms.  Those old fad pictures you have to blur your eyes to see the depth image.  The ones that confounded people because half of everyone couldnt see them for love or money.

Anyways people do not need to be able to see them consciously.  If they have depth perception the numbers should register subconsciously.

Kind of a novel idea.  I bought my first set of 6/49 numbers tonight using this method and arrived at the numbers.  3-13-21-25-30-31..  Tickets are still on sale here for 10 minutes so I am posting these in advance..  anyways its a first try.

Kind of weird voting on a bunch of pictures that look exactly alike.  but who knows.  The website doing this also has yes or no dowsing answers and such, but the lottery numbers i hope will score above chance.

will be fun to see.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20246 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Kind of an interesting concept, but hey, you never know...!

Good luck...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Nebraska
      United States
      Member #72306
      March 15, 2009
      289 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Sounds interesting LOL , can you tell us how to find the website where you found this please ? thanks !

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8080 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Guess many people have heard of dowsing lottery numbers and such, but a new method of retrieving subconscious numbers was recently released. 

The idea is that you take all of the lottery numbers and hide them in subliminal pictures, and vote on the pictures repeatedly using only intuition.  You keep voting and voting until some numbers stand out.

The subliminal pictures they use are actually autostereograms.  Those old fad pictures you have to blur your eyes to see the depth image.  The ones that confounded people because half of everyone couldnt see them for love or money.

Anyways people do not need to be able to see them consciously.  If they have depth perception the numbers should register subconsciously.

Kind of a novel idea.  I bought my first set of 6/49 numbers tonight using this method and arrived at the numbers.  3-13-21-25-30-31..  Tickets are still on sale here for 10 minutes so I am posting these in advance..  anyways its a first try.

Kind of weird voting on a bunch of pictures that look exactly alike.  but who knows.  The website doing this also has yes or no dowsing answers and such, but the lottery numbers i hope will score above chance.

will be fun to see.

Is this similiar to the remote viewing and remote influencing techniques? Cool

This has been around for a couple of decades, I think.  Military used this.

Not sure how it works for lottery, but has worked in horse racing.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
          Kansas
          United States
          Member #83963
          December 19, 2009
          347 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I would love to know more about this, and I hope you had good luck, tonight. Smile

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Toronto
            Canada
            Member #5087
            June 16, 2004
            99 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Jeepers i hope ppl viewed my predictions before this, because i actually hit 3 out of 6 numbers.  i dont want ppl thinking i edited it.  Dont know if that can be shown or not.

however 21,25,30 hit and i won $10..  I will email the ticket scan to any doubters..  kinda excited about it anyways.

It is a canadian lottery (ontario 6/49)  so i couldnt post in predictions section. will try again and let you know how it goes. maybe with keno tonight.

someone asked about what website it was and it was choicedowsing.  However I will continue to post my picks in advance if anyone wants to keep an eye on my progress.  that was a first go so maybe it was blind luck.  But .......

I am excited to see how this goes.Banana

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              42185 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting! has anyone tried hypnosis?

HyperBe Happy.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2010, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting! has anyone tried hypnosis?

yes.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  42185 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

How did it work for you?

HyperBe Happy.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

will be fun to see.

Could you post the website or article where you found this method. It sounds interesting.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8080 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Jeepers i hope ppl viewed my predictions before this, because i actually hit 3 out of 6 numbers.  i dont want ppl thinking i edited it.  Dont know if that can be shown or not.

however 21,25,30 hit and i won $10..  I will email the ticket scan to any doubters..  kinda excited about it anyways.

It is a canadian lottery (ontario 6/49)  so i couldnt post in predictions section. will try again and let you know how it goes. maybe with keno tonight.

someone asked about what website it was and it was choicedowsing.  However I will continue to post my picks in advance if anyone wants to keep an eye on my progress.  that was a first go so maybe it was blind luck.  But .......

I am excited to see how this goes.Banana

Why not let everyone know that choicedowsing is your website?

Thinking of...

Beginning to wonder about your motives.

Are you vetted with this forum to promote your business? 

What's the deal, here?  Will apologize, if out of order with my comments.

From his homepage ... "K.W.HILBORN the inventor of the intuitives in this website"

Toronto
                        Canada
                        Member #5087
                        June 16, 2004
                        99 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Well for starters,  I would like to mention that there was a time when I was a fairly common poster on this forum, and when I first started blogging on here there was no "Mythical" section, and my blogs and others like mine seemed to disrupt the scientific side.

Only name I currently recognize is ducksafloat but maybe more.

You can search my blogs.  You can also search kwhilborn and see that I have invented numerous ways of trying to predict lottery numbers psychically.

In fact; you will find others have experimented with my techniques because I was consistently getting better than average results.  Just search "kwhilborn" on google and you will find experiments done by others based on my forums here long ago. (exactly arounfd the time the MYTHICAL section started.).

So my method then was

a)  Try and recieve numbers telepathically from myself in the future. (some of you may remember this).

b)  Buy ticket

c ) forget number you picked or it would interfere with your will to broadcast.

d) Memorize numbers of draw and broadcast them telepathically to myself in past as if time didnt matter.

I had all the WooWoo type responses already, yet at the time I was consistently doing better than what average results would show.

I did invent intuitives, and it was my idea.  Guess I am pretty inspirational,  just look at the experiments I have inspired on this website alone.

Anyways.  I guess I should have mentioned it, and perhaps in a way it is advertising although I mainly would like to make predictions in advance of the draws in a public forum.  Lottery post seems like a good place to post them.

The Lottery intuitive section of that website was completed on January 15.  (2 days ago as of this writing), and I wanted to try it out.  It has never been tried before so it has the novelty of never being tried. 

I did post 6 numbers in advance of the draw and got 3 out of 6 right.  I was surprised as anyone.  It could be complete luck.

I intend to keep doing advance predictions using the exact same method.  Maybe I will get laughed off the forum, or maybe we are on to something here.

So I should have mentioned that this process was of my invention.  I have tried all sorts of things.  I even went so far as to plant seeds in different numbered slots and bought tickets based on their growth.  So yes I am a bit of a "nut" if you believe in different things.

Basically I want an outlet where i can make advance predictions, and seemed to have a lot of fun doing it here in the past. 

I did post those 6 numbers in advance and got 3 right though.  So I am still excited about it.Hyper

I was hoping to post my Ontario Keno picks for tonight in advance as well.  Maybe I'll get lucky again.

So I do hope to keep posting in advance and people can check on me, write them down, whatever.  My only goal is to be above average results. 

However I am certainly not new to the mythical section of lottery post, as my meanderings were part of us getting kicked from the scientific side into our own little room.  This is my first post ever mentioning that website although not my affiliation.  I also tried to make it clear I would be testing the method publicly, and that is basically what I would like to do.

If you would like to see some experiments I have inspired on this website forum alone though also search Dragons blog, as he did a much better job at detailing my old method than I ever did.

I apologize for not mentioning I was inventor of the method I am prescribing.  I am.  Lets just hope the <snip> thing works again.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Toronto
                          Canada
                          Member #5087
                          June 16, 2004
                          99 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2010, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I'd also like point out that I predicted 6 numbers and the time was 8:51pm.   This website allows 20 minutes to edit post.   The drawing of those numbers occurred 1 hour 9 minutes later and I got 3 of 6.

I do not want people thinking I edited these results in.  I am currently unaware of any method of posting Canadian lottery predictions in lotterypost or I would post there as opposed to the forums.

50% hit on a 6 digit number, although it could be total luck.  we shall see.  I will make future predictions in this post.  Next one will be Ontario keno tonight.

kahlele's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
                            Ft Lauderale
                            United States
                            Member #81487
                            October 20, 2009
                            24 Posts
                            Posted: January 17, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

This is really interesting but some people dont have the mind set to focus on actually numbers. I think that with a group of lottery players focusing on all winning  a specific number as well as winning oh did I say that already my bad oh its all about winning. I think giving yourself a headache is just way too much. sometimes in the dream forum there are people who dream the same exact thing and there numbers come out in different states. These people have formed a bond and dont realize it.  Someone from these forums win everyday without selling a product and the wins come from a single bond of communication from this site. I started coming to this website for Hunches and now its like OMG i gotta checkout my family to see what they are doing or to see who was the Lucky cat or dog today. 

Sometimes one has something of great value to give but it can be clouded by a cost.Agree with stupid

oh wow dat was a lot.lol

Toronto
                              Canada
                              Member #5087
                              June 16, 2004
                              99 Posts
                              Posted: January 17, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Okay as promised.  Going to list my bets for Ontario daily keno for tonights drawing.  Did pretty amazing on my first attempt, so have my fingers crossed.

Using my method I chose the numbers.

3,10,22,27,30,38,64,66 possibly 44 (6 of 7 picks)

all 7 out of 8 times so those would be my primary picks.

all scored 6 of 8 picks.

for curiousity I will post rest here although above numbers came through strongest.

following numbers scored 5 of 8

following numbers scored 4 of 8

following numbers scored 3 of 8

following numbers scored 2 of 8

following number scored 1 of 8

There were no 0 scores.

So my predictions for tonights keno based on 2 hours of subconscious choices is

Wish me luck! lol Sad Cheers