Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jupiter moves today to the Fishes!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Way back in January 2009 (5th or 6th), Jupiter began its stay in Aquarius.  Within this 24 hours, Jupiter will move to Pisces.  All hail the fishies!

Some call Jupiter the Cosmic Santa Claus.  I guess that's one way to look at it.  I think we will all feel our psychic abilities ramped up a notch under this influence and it will be in our best interest to reach out in any way we can.   Maybe it's the frazzled person in line in front of you who lacks 2 pennies or it's some great philanthropic thing you can do because you are blessed.   in your giving you will find the goodness comes back to you - Jupiter in Pisces pretty much assures us of this.  Just don't do good and look for the check from the heavens, simply know you are open for whatever the universe has to give you.

An acquaintance was asked today about what she had learned - she answered after just hearing the report of a rocket and a loud thump a short distance from her location, she was grateful to simply still be here and able to answer the question.  That was her moment in time today and, while she may not have realized it, what she shared is a gift and will stand to remind us that most of us are very, very fortunate despite our difficulties. 

I hope your gift finds you and provides whatever you lack in this diverse world.   J  Type

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Way back in January 2009 (5th or 6th), Jupiter began its stay in Aquarius.  Within this 24 hours, Jupiter will move to Pisces.  All hail the fishies!

Some call Jupiter the Cosmic Santa Claus.  I guess that's one way to look at it.  I think we will all feel our psychic abilities ramped up a notch under this influence and it will be in our best interest to reach out in any way we can.   Maybe it's the frazzled person in line in front of you who lacks 2 pennies or it's some great philanthropic thing you can do because you are blessed.   in your giving you will find the goodness comes back to you - Jupiter in Pisces pretty much assures us of this.  Just don't do good and look for the check from the heavens, simply know you are open for whatever the universe has to give you.

An acquaintance was asked today about what she had learned - she answered after just hearing the report of a rocket and a loud thump a short distance from her location, she was grateful to simply still be here and able to answer the question.  That was her moment in time today and, while she may not have realized it, what she shared is a gift and will stand to remind us that most of us are very, very fortunate despite our difficulties. 

I hope your gift finds you and provides whatever you lack in this diverse world.   J  Type

Thanks Jake. Your enlightenment is truly a gift to us.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
      Eleuthera
      Bahamas
      Member #42652
      July 6, 2006
      601 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jake...

Have a Beautiful Day.Blue Angel

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2010, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Great post aJake !

Jupiter also (IMHO)

Jupiter helps with healings.  How ever you heal, prayer - thought - actual physical enablement - the spiritual enlightenment Jupiter affords is genuine  guidance and support for your efforts. 

It would be silly to add a lot of testimonies, you either believe it or you don't.  One recent episode was a shining example to me.  You can send healings to depressed people and see result.  In the healing effort "two minds together in My Name''  as in any spiritual effort rings true.  I belong to a little group with like mind and attitudes toward spiritual healing.  Some of us use prayer for guidance and spirit connection for strength and direction. Some, just reverent prayer.  A few for visualation and psychic feedback.  There are times we know that  healings just make the passing easier.  Death is also a healing.  Life here is miniscule compared to eternity.  I like to think of earth is where the spirit dresses to go.  We wear bodies, the bodies do not wear us.     

When we go back home we just change clothes. 

I had a favorite aunt - Elaine - who did not accept the concept of any psychic ability.  For years we joked with her that she would see someday and to come back and tell us we were right.  When she died  it took her 4 days to show up with some other of our family spirits, including my mother who always appears very large and in a glittery sort of ether.  When I saw her and her entourage outdoors at night I called my husband who never 'saw' anything psychic and asked if he saw anything.  He ran back in the house.  He saw them and it scared the poor thing.  That was kind of fun.  But aunt Elaine and the rest were in a joyus mood, as most of my spirit visitors are, and laughing about the fact that my sisters and I were right after all. 

Anyway.. Jupiter is natally in my 12th so the spiritual/healing aspect is highlighted for me.  The rest of the group have Jupiter elsewhere and still are very productive in their spiritual endeavors.

Healing is not a mystery or some spooky ceremony. Healing can be a loving thought directed to another.  If you can remember the feeling you had when you held a newborn baby you are in the right mode to send a healing with thought and emotion. 

The one thing I disagree with is the  premiss that you single out the health problem and attack it.  This is a healing method I have seen and heard of that to me is not the best way to go. To picture a dis-ease in the body reinforces it.  The same as when you concentrate on a thing that you want - the concentration ( or thought ) brings it closer to you.  So concentrating on an illness or injury serves to strenghten it. Better to 'see' concentrate on, pray for, or even just think of a wholeness and wellness of body/mind/spirit. 

One last note, and I repeat this on occasion:

Argue for your limitaions and they are yours to keep.

This , of course, is just my opinion offered with good intention.  I only wish I knew the good grammar rules !

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2010, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Wow!!!  Two of my favorite posters....Jake and spookysoozy!  I appreciate both of you and would love to be in your company to hear your conversations.  I'd probably be like a wide-eyed child listening to a fairytale.  Now I couldn't sit on the floor for this occassion,  but this soon to be 75 year old Pisces fish could sit in her walker (rollator).    Hmn, hmn, hmn, I'd love to hear the stories!

'Nite for now.  I'm heading for the warm bed (I turned on the blanket earlier).

maggie   See Ya!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sooz - enjoyed your post too!    Each point rings and reverberates. 

I had the most pristine precognitive dream of my life on the eve of this Jupiter move.   I am still pretty stunned, despite having asked for my precognitive gift to become clearer.    Indeed, I am careful about what I wish for.   I think this dream was a test of sorts to see if I can handle it and go to the next level.  I can and will.

If testimonials only made those not of like mind listen.

In another place and time, a request came in the form of pretty much a demand that, seeing how I was supposed to be "so psychic," I should produce "the" number, i.e., the winning number, I presumed.  The only time I ever have (and ever will) respond to a request made in that manner.

My response was "3".

The asker was not happy with my response.

That evening the Powerball was '3'.

Asked and Answered.    At least in my mind.   What you have is only half as imporant as knowing what to do with it.   J