Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sunday Suggestions for Santa Anita 1/17/10

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4498 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Suggestions from Joe consideration for Sundays card..

1st."Duck River..short price, Baffert trained
2nd. 2 horse race. John Eli with G Gomez up & Halos Law from the Mullins barn. Your choice!
3rd. Joyful Success..Blinkers come off, Smokin Joe up, nice outside post. Go W-P-S
4th. You Can Dream..appears much the best. Red White & Brew and Ultra Awesome make up the exacta
5th. Looks like this one is between Solar Rocket & Off The Wall with Pious David. Maybe a 3 horse box?
6th. Wide open affair!! Take a shot with Crossing The Line, Tyler Baze up for John Sadler. They may be crossing the line first!
7th. Runaway Bandido could just runaway! High Success could be successful in getting a share in this, Wolf Tail & A Plus Topper make up the superfecta if you want to try one
8th. Spirit Seeker..Hollendorfe r sending out a ringer here? with Joel Rosario up, should be seeking the finish line! Want to try a 10 cent superfecta box? Then go with Just Whistle Dixie, Gumption, Stardom Bound & Rose Diamond along with Seeker=$12!
9th. 3 horse box play here using Warrens Royal Lady/Musical Grace/You Know I Wancha."

Good luck!

__._,_.___
    eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4498 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Suggestions from Joe consideration for Sundays card..

1st."Duck River..short price, Baffert trained
    2nd. 2 horse race. John Eli with G Gomez up & Halos Law from the Mullins barn. Your choice!
    3rd. Joyful Success..Blinkers come off, Smokin Joe up, nice outside post. Go W-P-S
    4th. You Can Dream..appears much the best. Red White & Brew and Ultra Awesome make up the exacta
    5th. Looks like this one is between Solar Rocket & Off The Wall with Pious David. Maybe a 3 horse box?
    6th. Wide open affair!! Take a shot with Crossing The Line, Tyler Baze up for John Sadler. They may be crossing the line first!
    7th. Runaway Bandido could just runaway! High Success could be successful in getting a share in this, Wolf Tail & A Plus Topper make up the superfecta if you want to try one
    8th. Spirit Seeker..Hollendorfe r sending out a ringer here? with Joel Rosario up, should be seeking the finish line! Want to try a 10 cent superfecta box? Then go with Just Whistle Dixie, Gumption, Stardom Bound & Rose Diamond along with Seeker=$12!
    9th. 3 horse box play here using Warrens Royal Lady/Musical Grace/You Know I Wancha."

Good luck!

__._,_.___

OK RESULTS:

1st. Duck River just did not run
    2nd. John Eli & Halos Law finished 1-2 $1 ex=$9.70
    3rd. Pick finished 2nd, paid $5.40 & $3.80
    4th. You Can Dream=Easy winner $4.00
    5th. Solar Rocket winner, ex box hits with Pious David for $16.50
    6th. Selection ran 4th
    7th. 4 horse box hits the superfecta for $158.60
    8th. Missed the 5 horse 10 cent superfecta box play in this
    9th. You Know I Wancha wins but we lose the $6 ex box play

Next Time>>>>>

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks eddess fore your [icks an updates..I like to see what other players like..Thanks to you and Big Hitter I have something to look at and may find a good payoff..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34134 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I like that Track Santa Anita   I will be going out there soon.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34134 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I like that Track Santa Anita   I will be going out there soon.

Sun Smiley

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.