Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are PB and MM Considered Pick 6 Games...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2010, 8:16 am - IP Logged

................or 5+ Bonus Games? Can never quite figure that out. Anyone know? Thanks a bunch-a! Wink

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

'Round here, they are 5+1 games. Cool

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

mymonthlypicks's avatar - spider
      Virginia Beach,Va
      United States
      Member #65378
      September 25, 2008
      1180 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Jackpot Games or 5 + 1

If OBAMA'S The ANSWER

How STUPID was the QUESTION?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10348 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

5 + 1. Five of five in one matrix and one of one in another, in the same drawing.

Actually, they are two lotteries in one, or a lottery parlay.

If you get all the numbers on top, you still have to have the right number on the bottom (of the playslip). That's why there are so many possible combinations.

When the bottom number is one of the top numbers I wonder how many people who have hit 5 + 0 would have had a jackpot but they thought, "I already played that number."

It seems when the jackpots are pumped up this happens often enough that we should be aware of it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for clearing that up everyone,appreciate it! Thumbs Up For some reason I always want to call them Pick 6 since you DO need that 6th number to win the big one.

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            3474 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2010, 3:07 am - IP Logged

"I always want to call them Pick 6 since you DO need that 6th number to win the big one."

Yeah, but you need the 6th number in the right place. Suppose the 6 numbers that are drawn are the infamous 1,2,3,4,5,6 combination. There are 6 ways that can happen, because any of the 6 could be the power ball or mega ball.  You may play 6 numbers, but it's very definitely a 5 of n game coupled with a 1 of n game.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

................or 5+ Bonus Games? Can never quite figure that out. Anyone know? Thanks a bunch-a! Wink

It could be, you just have to tell them which game you want it in.  I am so looking forward to winning one of those games.Sun Smiley

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.