Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You´ve Got To Crack the Bonus Ball: Fla MegaMoney= $1,024 if you know the Bonus Ball

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I said it before and i will say it again the problem with the lottos are not the lottos are the bonus balls..If you can crack/know the bonus ball for sure, that´s what causes the problems is the bonus balls...For instance, Florida Mega Money if you KNEW the bonus ball what it was going to be for certain, it will cost you: $1,024 dollars and you win the Jackpot...If you knew/cracked the bonus ball...And believe it or not, the $1,024 is ALMOST not COMPLETE but ALMOST a full wheel is not even applying filters...Sounds unbelievable but is all because of a little trick i know...But again the KEY is the bonus ball...I am not implying that i know about wheels because i dont is a little shortcut calculations that i did...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2010, 2:26 am - IP Logged

I said it before and i will say it again the problem with the lottos are not the lottos are the bonus balls..If you can crack/know the bonus ball for sure, that´s what causes the problems is the bonus balls...For instance, Florida Mega Money if you KNEW the bonus ball what it was going to be for certain, it will cost you: $1,024 dollars and you win the Jackpot...If you knew/cracked the bonus ball...And believe it or not, the $1,024 is ALMOST not COMPLETE but ALMOST a full wheel is not even applying filters...Sounds unbelievable but is all because of a little trick i know...But again the KEY is the bonus ball...I am not implying that i know about wheels because i dont is a little shortcut calculations that i did...

You know: Powerball how much will it cost you if you knew the bonus ball before hand? $32 dollars...yes that´s correct, i´ll explain BUT you must choose the correct combination out of 512 combinations...I´ll explain...

Suppose you too each decade of Powerball and divided it into: 2´s but assume you dont use the 9-10 or 19-20 or 29-30 or 39-40 or 49-50 suppose you dont use those...

Then there will be 4 pairs of 2´s in each decade....

Now:

4x4x4x4x4 = 1024 but that´s for a permutation game you are using a combination game and is in ascending order so it will be less, actually: half of it:

1024 divided by 2 = 512...But Powerball is very unlikely that it will play: 1 number from 1 decade, the following number from the following decade and the following number from the following decade and so on....So here is the thing...YOu have to guess correctly the decade in which each powerball number is going to fall, once you do that then is when you apply the: 4x4x4x4x4 which equals = 1024 but like how i explain it comes out to: 512 of 2´s combinations....Once you know which 2´s combination is coming all you got to do is play: 2x2x2x2x2 = 64 but like how i said is in ascending order and is a combination thing and not a permutation thing so it will be half: $32 dollars and if you know the bonus ball already it will only cost you: $32 dollars...Again it proves that the bonus ball is what throws you off....

remember the 512 well think about it as a Pick3 except that Pick3 has 1,000 combinations while the 512 choices is half of it...

As opposed to picking 1 combination out of: 200 million....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2010, 2:58 am - IP Logged

If you was to divide each decade into: 3´s..

There there will had been:

3x3x3x3x3 = 243 but because you are using ascending order and is a combination thing and not a permutation thing it will had come out to half of that: or 122...

So instead of guessing between: 512 choices you guess between: 122 choices...but to play it will had cost you: $122 dollars instead of $32 dollars, that´s if you know the bonus ball...Again is the bonus ball that throws you off...Since you are talking about Powerball you could split the $122 between 3 people: $40 a piece...Between 2 people: $60 a piece...

You still have to correctly guess which decade each number is going to fall on, think of it as a Pick3 with 122 choices/combinations...Again is the bonus ball that throws people off...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

You know: Powerball how much will it cost you if you knew the bonus ball before hand? $32 dollars...yes that´s correct, i´ll explain BUT you must choose the correct combination out of 512 combinations...I´ll explain...

Suppose you too each decade of Powerball and divided it into: 2´s but assume you dont use the 9-10 or 19-20 or 29-30 or 39-40 or 49-50 suppose you dont use those...

Then there will be 4 pairs of 2´s in each decade....

Now:

4x4x4x4x4 = 1024 but that´s for a permutation game you are using a combination game and is in ascending order so it will be less, actually: half of it:

1024 divided by 2 = 512...But Powerball is very unlikely that it will play: 1 number from 1 decade, the following number from the following decade and the following number from the following decade and so on....So here is the thing...YOu have to guess correctly the decade in which each powerball number is going to fall, once you do that then is when you apply the: 4x4x4x4x4 which equals = 1024 but like how i explain it comes out to: 512 of 2´s combinations....Once you know which 2´s combination is coming all you got to do is play: 2x2x2x2x2 = 64 but like how i said is in ascending order and is a combination thing and not a permutation thing so it will be half: $32 dollars and if you know the bonus ball already it will only cost you: $32 dollars...Again it proves that the bonus ball is what throws you off....

remember the 512 well think about it as a Pick3 except that Pick3 has 1,000 combinations while the 512 choices is half of it...

As opposed to picking 1 combination out of: 200 million....

this sadden me but what can i say:

If you took the ending digits of Powerball they will be: 1-10: 1-10: 1-10: 1-10: 1-10: 1-10...Now if you was to divide each decade into 2´s then it will be: 4x4x4x4x4x4 = 4096...What does this mean? That if you was to gather: 4096 people like a pool and each one one to play: $1920, then 1 person of the 4096 people will win...How?

Because each of the 4096 people will receive a 2x2x2x2x2x2 combination and all they have to do with the 4´s combination is played all the possible: 2x2x2x2x2x2 combination which comes out to: 64 tickets, it will give you the correct ending digit, all you have to do is deduce like how is in my blog the way i told you and 1 of the 4096 people wins the Powerball jackpot...64 x 30 combinations deduced = $1,920 dollars...Unlike many systems here you are guaranteed that 1 person will win...Using this system you win like: 75 or 80 of the: 96 Powerball jackpots that are there in 1 year...And your odds are: 1 in 4,096 and not 1 in 200 million...Unlike other systems here you are GUARANTEED  that someone in the group of: 4,096 will win a Powerball jackpot every drawing...

However this only benefits someone rich as usual...