Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just so you know: If Someone was going to Win 1 million dollars on Pick3...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ambelamba.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

If Someone was going to Win 1 million dollars on Pick3, they will think twice and try by horse racing first...Is common sense...People are going to look at those balls colliding and they are going to say: ¨Hell No¨ while horses DO NOT COLLIDE...Just so you know...

How i know that? i apologize everyone i insulted since i was 23 years old and up to know i noticed that older people meaning people who are 45 years and older they think just 1 second slower than someone who is: 23 years old i didnt say smarter just slower and if you are overweight is more evident...Also older generations dont know about computers and stuff like that they do but they are not wizards on it...So they are going to look at those balls colliding specially when they look like miniature eggs and they are going to say: HELL NO, I AM NOT BRIAN GREEN, ALBERT EINSTEIN, OR STEPHEN HAWKINGS....They are going to look at the horses and see, men!! they go like in slow motion and it pays almost like Pick3 and is almost like Pick3 but in slow motion? Hell Yeah...And they are going to think even 3triple twice when they find out that lotteries have pre-tests...What kind of people play the lottery the most, older people but only the ones that think they are sharp and educated...Believe me if YOU PLAY AND YOU ARE IN THAT AGE GROUP you are the exception...

Unfortunately there is not horse racing everywhere but the day they legalize gambling you will see it...So before you see a person wins 1 million dollars on Pick3, they will try their best luck on horse racing, is easier, smarter and is common sense...I dont know how much horse racing pays but you will see...

the first thing they are going to say when they see those eggs size looking balls collide they are going to say: I didnt go to college and you want me to to write the SUPERSTRING THEORY EQUATION to win that game...I am just telling you...

State lottery could fix this but they are not, like if they made the eggs looking balls be bigger the size of softball balls and simulate their collisions on a computer program visible, yeah if they did that it will be a little bit closer to horse racing but they will not do that so as long as they dont do that dont expect someone to win 1 million dollars on Pick3...They will take their money to horse racing first....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the heads up on gambling..I know so much more now..

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Good one Pumpi, but there's one fact that'll mess up your whole theory. Horses don't have ping pong balls, but they do have.......(Ahem).....

horse

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1322 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I once wrote a monologue on horse racing, and I brought up the subject of what would happen if horses collided: 

(I am speculating on the bizarre names of horses) ... or Barbaro – ohhhhh Barbaro– peace be upon his soul – poor Barbaro – what would happen if all the horsesin the race ended up like old Barbaro – I think I know what would happen if allthe horses in the race ended up like old Barbaro – then none of the horseswould finish the race – then none of the horses would win, place, or show – andif none of the horses win, place, or show, then nobody would have bet correctlyon the race – then all the bookies would become rich as heck, that’s what wouldhappen – unless someone bet that none of the horses would finish – what alongshot that would be – I think next time I go to the horse race I know whatI’m gonna bet!

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42221 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, never bet on a sweating horse!

HyperBe Happy.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Chicago
            United States
            Member #70678
            February 8, 2009
            889 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

If I was gonna win 1 million dollars on Pick 3 LOL forget the horses!

On my old route in CA one of my customers owned race horses. One day his secretary was talking to me about betting on the horses and if I remember correctly she said everything down to whether the track is dry, muddy, etc. will affect the way a horse runs. There's alot more involved than just picking the name of a horse you like.

I never thought about the balls colliding......oh wait.....must be that 1 second delay!

Pumpi just curious did your imagination get you in trouble when you were a child?

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I remember there was this young guy, very young guy i was 22 and i remember reading the newpaper about him, think he was from Kentucky and won the Pick5 like 4 times and i was reading that he was going to try his luck with horses when i was reading this i was like why not continue with the pick5 or go for the Lotto or Powerball...Which tells me that people believe they have better luck with horses...And is interesting because Kentucky got a nice: Pick4 + Pick1...

why you think they have made movies about people wanting to win a lot of money betting on horses and accomplishing it but they havent made a movie about someone wanting to win the lotto and actually doing it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Because lottery is the worse odds of any gambling..You can not handycap ping pong balls but you can handicap horses and the odds are better with the horses..That's my opinion..

Entertaiment Capital
                  United States
                  Member #37800
                  April 19, 2006
                  302 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Because lottery is the worse odds of any gambling..You can not handycap ping pong balls but you can handicap horses and the odds are better with the horses..That's my opinion..

That's true. But the financial damage can be pretty minimal comparing to other forms of gambling.