Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help: Is it lottery softwares companies or is it a hacker...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by onthebrink.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

You seen my systems here right...Well i have had other systems too that i havent mentioned here in LP and what i normally do with them is i email it to lottery softwares companies, (to like 150 of them) I´ve been doing it since i was living in Georgia 11 years ago but here is the odd thing...sometimes i get replies, only a few of them the ones that reply they always answer in color blue, i am talking different companies but they are not the same company, and they all answer in fonts with color blue all of them...And i ask myself the idea, the odds that all of them like the color blue, is totally crazy...Even Powerball wrote to me in fonts color blue...

Unless most lottery software companies were owned by the same company which i´ve been suspecting or a hacker is intercepting my emails and writing to me from a different location...

I dont know about emails but i heard that the internet is made up of internet farms, huge computer servers that look like supercomputers located in different areas and i was think what if i send an email and is get routed to that location to be tag and then resend...I remember there have been instances where i am chatting with a girl in venezuela and i sent her several emails, like 10 of them live while i am chatting with her and she tells me she never got them all this live while chatting on chatrooms and viewing her cam...It happened in the USA it happened here in Panama it wasnt a friend of mines it was a friend of a friend...So it has me thinking...

Not just that, you will not believe me you will think i am crazy but even messages i send on this site you know the PM well several times when i am corresponding i stop and i go out for a walk to the grocery store and i all the time hear people commenting words of the messages i am sending or i am receiving...and ive changed my password on this site 3 times....

And the state lottery here in Panama is so corrupt that i dont know...

So guys is that lottery softwaer companies, a hacker or is that my imagination...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22834 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

It is your imagination and you need to slow down. Way down. Pumpi there was a time where this was all interesting enough but I'll tell you

what...psychosis is taking over and you are not coming off as interesting. You're coming off as a person in need of serious help to allow you to

get through each day. You write here everyday about scenarios most of us do not even dream about..that is not a compliment. These things are

not happening.

Are you worried for everyone? Or just yourself?

United States
      Member #61232
      May 16, 2008
      126 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Blue is the default font color that Microsoft Outlook uses when you respond to an email.  Every company I've ever worked for uses Microsoft Outlook and all responses are made in blue font (unless the user changes it).

Entertaiment Capital
        United States
        Member #37800
        April 19, 2006
        302 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to sound cruel but Pumpi himself admitted that he is a schizophrenic. And I don't think he is really seeking for a treatment. Look, it's safe to say that the system to beat the lottery doesn't exist. Such magnitude of obsession is only the indication that the person has no joy or anything in his life. Play it for fun and dream.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

thanks a lot Iglenn, calm my worries/fears...I do take treatment for my condition, i see a doctor every 4 months plus the doctor calls me at the house every 2 weeks to see how i am doing and i take pills for it is just that you all think i am some kind of lunatic...Dude if you was to meet me in person you will not think i suffer from extreme paranoia and panic attacks...

and by the way ambelamba, i´ve won the Powerball before a couple of times i dont play the ticket because i live in another country plus is too many combinations, you are talking: $40,000: $50,000 sometimes more, and i dont have that kind of money...finding a system that can win Powerball for $10 tickets or $20 tickets is almost impossible but finding a system that can win Powerball no is not impossible...i wrote half the system in my blog the other half i have it on my myspace blog...

finding a system that will win Powerball with: $2,000 dollars i dont know if you will ever find it but always be optimist...if the guys that came up with the airplane gave up nobody will be flying today...

and i have all the reasons to be Paranoid because if you said that you found a system to win Powerball with $40,000 (which i´ve said before here on LP) and you lived in a country with almost the same level of violence as Mexico or el salvador you will be paranoid too..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3300 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2010, 3:43 am - IP Logged

its your imagination

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
              Indiana
              United States
              Member #48725
              January 7, 2007
              1953 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

It's me. You caught me.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2010, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Theories to better the world Gamiguel_20 ?         You list yourself as a Lottery Consultant.

....Dude I should be getting PAID for this...And the darn state lottery that is so stingy that dont want to: GET INSURANCE...I know i said it before and you are tired of it, but anyone knows you dont start a bussiness or game without insurance....”

Looking at Google images shows the multi-story Lottery Prediction Research building you want to build in Los Alamos.

Do you want to build this on the money you get from some kind of extortion? I think your plea for help is really just another way to get enablers to sign on. You want a lot of money handed to you. You point to LP on your Gamiguel_20 blog.

Dude, you got deported. Patriot

Your anger toward our country and the AK-47 threats will get you more than an involuntary commitment, there is a place for you in GITMO. Didn't you hear about the Drones redeployed and Cuba allowing the US to fly over Cuba? It was on CNN. That's not being cruel, it is a fact. Are you thinking that being a 'Lottery Consultant' entitles you to the wealth of the lotteries? You think wrong. The games are not for investment, they are for entertainment. Nobody wants to pitch in on your co-op schemes so now you are asking the State lotteries for the dough and have made threats. We call that extortion. You should voluntarily turn yourself in for your sickness. Tell them everything to better your world.

US Flag

DD

Entertaiment Capital
                  United States
                  Member #37800
                  April 19, 2006
                  302 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Theories to better the world Gamiguel_20 ?         You list yourself as a Lottery Consultant.

....Dude I should be getting PAID for this...And the darn state lottery that is so stingy that dont want to: GET INSURANCE...I know i said it before and you are tired of it, but anyone knows you dont start a bussiness or game without insurance....”

Looking at Google images shows the multi-story Lottery Prediction Research building you want to build in Los Alamos.

Do you want to build this on the money you get from some kind of extortion? I think your plea for help is really just another way to get enablers to sign on. You want a lot of money handed to you. You point to LP on your Gamiguel_20 blog.

Dude, you got deported. Patriot

Your anger toward our country and the AK-47 threats will get you more than an involuntary commitment, there is a place for you in GITMO. Didn't you hear about the Drones redeployed and Cuba allowing the US to fly over Cuba? It was on CNN. That's not being cruel, it is a fact. Are you thinking that being a 'Lottery Consultant' entitles you to the wealth of the lotteries? You think wrong. The games are not for investment, they are for entertainment. Nobody wants to pitch in on your co-op schemes so now you are asking the State lotteries for the dough and have made threats. We call that extortion. You should voluntarily turn yourself in for your sickness. Tell them everything to better your world.

US Flag

DD

I googled Gamiguel_20 immediately. Well, how did you find out about this guy?

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1704 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2010, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

You seen my systems here right...Well i have had other systems too that i havent mentioned here in LP and what i normally do with them is i email it to lottery softwares companies, (to like 150 of them) I´ve been doing it since i was living in Georgia 11 years ago but here is the odd thing...sometimes i get replies, only a few of them the ones that reply they always answer in color blue, i am talking different companies but they are not the same company, and they all answer in fonts with color blue all of them...And i ask myself the idea, the odds that all of them like the color blue, is totally crazy...Even Powerball wrote to me in fonts color blue...

Unless most lottery software companies were owned by the same company which i´ve been suspecting or a hacker is intercepting my emails and writing to me from a different location...

I dont know about emails but i heard that the internet is made up of internet farms, huge computer servers that look like supercomputers located in different areas and i was think what if i send an email and is get routed to that location to be tag and then resend...I remember there have been instances where i am chatting with a girl in venezuela and i sent her several emails, like 10 of them live while i am chatting with her and she tells me she never got them all this live while chatting on chatrooms and viewing her cam...It happened in the USA it happened here in Panama it wasnt a friend of mines it was a friend of a friend...So it has me thinking...

Not just that, you will not believe me you will think i am crazy but even messages i send on this site you know the PM well several times when i am corresponding i stop and i go out for a walk to the grocery store and i all the time hear people commenting words of the messages i am sending or i am receiving...and ive changed my password on this site 3 times....

And the state lottery here in Panama is so corrupt that i dont know...

So guys is that lottery softwaer companies, a hacker or is that my imagination...

Pumpi76, you are Comic Relief for Lottery Post.  Most of what you post, rarely makes any sense.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8359 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I googled Gamiguel_20 immediately. Well, how did you find out about this guy?

It's Pumpi all the stuff is in his blogs.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

You know since 4 years ago (well i think is 4 years) since i´ve been on LP i posted in my blog a link to a page where you could see my picture, see what i look like 1 month ago i deleted the picture...So i dont know what you are talking about...Dude that idea that you are going to post with a false information on the net and act clandestinely is a fallacy, ANYONE, I REPEAT ANYONE can get your information even know where you live as much as you try to hide it...ANYONE...All you got to do is go to a clandestine hacker and pay like: $50 bucks and they will find who you are and that´s just a retarded hacker is not an organization looking for you...Dude even if you hide your identity and wear a skee mask everytime you tipe on the computer THEY WILL STILL find out where you live and what you look like and what´s your credit card number...So again i dont know what you are talking about...You dont think people know who YOU are, well continue dreaming...i dont care if you live on the 44th floor of a tall building they will know...you dont think the DARNS state lottery knows who each one of you are...again continue dreaming...

i dont know how to do it but i know is so easy that a caveman could do it (geico comercial) i think i could talk to the baby of a psychic and even him/her will tell me who you are where you live and your credit card number...

anyways i dont want to talk more about the subject i was asking a question please stick to the subject...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

i probably grab the psychic´s baby and say: agigicagicagica, agicagicagicagicagicagica why are you simliing i rub his belly and say: tell me who is this GENIUS who thinks nobody knows who he is a gicagicagica tell me little gennie, tell me little gennie, tell me little genie...and he/she will tell me...

i probably go to the MIRROR like the beautiful princes and ask: my little genie mirror tell me WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL women in the forrest and the mirror will tell me...(you know the 7 dwarf story)...

Entertaiment Capital
                            United States
                            Member #37800
                            April 19, 2006
                            302 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2010, 12:41 am - IP Logged

i probably grab the psychic´s baby and say: agigicagicagica, agicagicagicagicagicagica why are you simliing i rub his belly and say: tell me who is this GENIUS who thinks nobody knows who he is a gicagicagica tell me little gennie, tell me little gennie, tell me little genie...and he/she will tell me...

i probably go to the MIRROR like the beautiful princes and ask: my little genie mirror tell me WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL women in the forrest and the mirror will tell me...(you know the 7 dwarf story)...

Confused

Seriously.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2010, 4:07 am - IP Logged

agicagicagicagicagicagicagicagicagicagicagicagica??

gitchy gitchy goo!

goo-goo ga-ga.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke