Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Margin System: To Win Pick6 guess 2 numbers and 1 position...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PlraX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Look at the first number look at its ending digit, whether it ends in: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 same the with the last number...Now if you Pick for the first number: 3 and the last number 5 it can translate into: 3 and 45 or 3 and 55...Now how MANY combinations have the first digit been 3 and the last digit been 45 or 55...Not that many...I really dont know how many....Then you select 1 number in the middle and you got to guess the position of that number whether is 2nd position, 3rd position, 4th position, or 5th position...Let´s say you guess 18 on the 5th position...Ask yourself...

HOW MANY combinations start with 3 and end with 55 and have 18 on the 5th position...The answer is NOT THAT MANY...you bet and you win...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

If the 3 numbers have too many combinations cant say i didnt try to help...If this turns out to be true and i am correct but only if i am correct it shows that everytime an LP member predictor predicts pick3 straight correctly he/she is winning Pick6/42 and possibly Pick6/52...But only if i am correct with this system...

I owe this idea to a new device that police officers are using in Georgia....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2010, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Look at the first number look at its ending digit, whether it ends in: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 same the with the last number...Now if you Pick for the first number: 3 and the last number 5 it can translate into: 3 and 45 or 3 and 55...Now how MANY combinations have the first digit been 3 and the last digit been 45 or 55...Not that many...I really dont know how many....Then you select 1 number in the middle and you got to guess the position of that number whether is 2nd position, 3rd position, 4th position, or 5th position...Let´s say you guess 18 on the 5th position...Ask yourself...

HOW MANY combinations start with 3 and end with 55 and have 18 on the 5th position...The answer is NOT THAT MANY...you bet and you win...

I think you need to be more specific. When you say "Look at the first number look at its ending digit", are you talking about the first number from the previous drawing or what? What "first number" are you talking about?

Gonna win.Big Smile

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7295 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

I think you need to be more specific. When you say "Look at the first number look at its ending digit", are you talking about the first number from the previous drawing or what? What "first number" are you talking about?

I believe Pumpi means to look at the ending digit in the lowest number; for instance 3, 13, and 23 would be "3" and 5, 15, and 25 would be "5". Your guess is as good as mine of what his next step is.

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
          Deeping in Ramdoness
          Dominican Republic
          Member #73824
          April 25, 2009
          238 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

pumi you can post a exmpale whit some combination please for more clearly explication>???

i ve interestd in your system alot

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

This is what i mean: Suppose we are talking about a: Pick6/52

Suppose: 4-15-22-35-37-47 play for Pick6...

If you convert them into ending digits they will be: 4,5,2,5,7,7 well all you got to guess is: 4 the first ending digit and 7 the last ending digit...Basically 4-7

that 4 and 7 can be converted into regular numbers and they can stand for: 4-47 or 14-47 or 4-37 but since 14-47 rarely plays it leaves you with: 4-47 and 4-37...

Now all you got to guess is a regular number in between: in this example there is: 15, 22, 35, 37...Now suppose you guess 37 you can to look at the position whether is second place or third place or fourth place or fifth place...You write it and now you got: 4-_ _ _ 37-47 now ask yourself how many combinations start with 4 and end with the number 47 and have 37 on the fifth position...not many...So you basically guess a: Pick2/0-9 (1 pair), a third number and a position...And the third number is 4 numbers that range from: 15 to 40, basically 25 numbers...You are just guessing 1 number out of those 4...Let me make it more clearly....

you guess a: Pick2/0-9 and 1 number from a Pick4/25...1 number and find its position and you win the Pick6/52...I dont know if it will work but i am trying to help...If it works, superb...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

and let me say something for the record...the lottery before they started a lotto game could have had a ENTIRE STATE full of supercomputer calculating trying to find every hole AND THE SUPERCOMPUTER WILL HAVE NOT SEEING THIS....Could have pass through it many, many times and NOT SEE IT, the supercomputers could have spend 20 or 30 years running every second of the day, every day for 30 years AND NOT SEEING THIS...Before they started a game and after....

the same thing could had happen with writing a long math equation/theory, writing a formula theory writing superstring theory, mathematically, writing a chemistry equation, a long chemistry equation, pharmaceutical drug, etc, etc...They would HAD MISSED IT...There is a LOT of stuff we DONT KNOW...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

and you know what's worse that someone will proof something or show a proof of something mathematically or chemically or whatever and it will be stuck as fact for centuries or milenias unchallenged and people will believe it, wasting time, time that we dont have, time that we can use to expand this planet horizons...All because of the way this planet functions...

A good example is the lottery they will use an entire state full of supercomputers let it run every second for 1 century they dont see anything and it is stuck as fact that the lotto can not be won that is impossible, etc, etc and it will be a fact for milenias tens of thousands of years...

And because they used supercomputer for 100 YEARS whatever that means YOU can´t possibly go against a supercomputer or against Stephen Hawking or Jesus or Albert Einstein or whoever...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

this is a very powerful system but there is something you must know you may call me paranoid well i dont know why i am telling you because you will not noticed if someone went inside your house while you werent there and change the fonts of a bill you had and you will not noticed it...Anyways...

Listen whenever you are filtering on lottery software i dont know if is a hacker or who but they add more combinations than what you are looking for (i think i said that on this site)...you will not notice it but they do because you dont sit down and count every combination there is time and time again but it happens...I sometimes think that is the state lottery who own lottery softwares after all they could..

again we dont live in a nice world...

this is the lottery imagine the stock market ANOTHER reason 1 of the MILLIONS why i dont pursue the stock market...i couldnt anyway if i wanted to...

You know how i know, because like 10 years ago i wrote a modified wheel and the first day i downloaded the software i had cars going to my apartment and making a U turn over and over different lottery software and as i was writing this wheel i will do the SAME THING from one day to the next and i will get several times the double amount sometimes i will be filtering and i will filter in the same fashion and i will get the double than on other days...who is doing that i dont know...Again you dont STOP and count every combination because there are too many and that´s how they get away with it...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2010, 12:23 am - IP Logged

anyways i am not writing more systems because i noticed that the German Lotto is changing the games adding more and more numbers to its matrix because they are reading this website...I remember 4 years ago the German lotto was a: Pick6/49, now is a Pick6/out of something plus 2 bonus balls...So is 8 numbers...

And you know what i came to realized...That if you come out with a super system and let´s say the Austrian lotto finds out they change their matrix and people who have their high hopes in Austria if they find out who you are might send you get you killed...Is it fair...you have the nicest intentions and you can get shot not once but 30 times....What the German lotto doesnt realized is that is either you you win or you get consumed by drugs because there is no more drugs...is getting ridiculous...

And a message to you, if you are german call your friends first or create a prediction website but do not create a system page because they find out and it gets nasty...

if i write systems it will be for Pick3...

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                      Deeping in Ramdoness
                      Dominican Republic
                      Member #73824
                      April 25, 2009
                      238 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

i will try to.. use this sytem to mY 6-38 GAME pick6/38 see complicated but i will try

to do

one question ho do you start.. you chek the last draw.. or that how do you decide wich digits are the 1st and the lastest digits ITS MEAN any combination can come.. fromn the globe but i need a starting point what is the starting point the last draw?

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person