Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I dreamed the Numbers and someone woke me up : (..

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Last night they were showing the movie: Flatliners with Kiefer Sutherland and i got very excited and thought that maybe i could pay attention to my dreams and see what are the winning numbers...

Men today just a while ago: Saturday 23rd (i think that´s today´s date), well i was at a university campus with stores and everything and when i stop i saw the 6 lottery numbers, but i saw 4 of them a girl/gial was going and get me the other 2...And there comes the guy that cleans the house and woke me up calling me to open to door for him...I rarely dream with numbers...I cant remember the numbers...Totally made me mad..Well not saying they were going to play but still you never know...But i am glad it happened because it gave me a clue something i didnt think of...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Same thing happened to me once.  I dreamt I was checking my lotto ticket and the cashier said I had all six.  As she was calling the numbers back to me, my daughter (about 4 or 5 at the time) came in and woke me up. 

I could not remember the last two, but I did remmber four of them.  I played them and just added two more numbers.  Got the 4 right! I won a couple of hundred because I played two tickets.   It's never happened again!!!!!!!!

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Last night they were showing the movie: Flatliners with Kiefer Sutherland and i got very excited and thought that maybe i could pay attention to my dreams and see what are the winning numbers...

Men today just a while ago: Saturday 23rd (i think that´s today´s date), well i was at a university campus with stores and everything and when i stop i saw the 6 lottery numbers, but i saw 4 of them a girl/gial was going and get me the other 2...And there comes the guy that cleans the house and woke me up calling me to open to door for him...I rarely dream with numbers...I cant remember the numbers...Totally made me mad..Well not saying they were going to play but still you never know...But i am glad it happened because it gave me a clue something i didnt think of...

I am not going to write a system for the clue that the dream gave me, because it makes the lottery look like a joke, plus i cant lay out all the systems suppose they change the matrix...All the systems you see me writing they are good/superb but they dont help me, because i need a system that will cost: $10 or $20 dollars not more than that...That´s all i can afford and such a system is almost impossible if not impossible...

The girl in the dream was going to tell me how the 4 numbers intertwined with the other 2 that she was going to give me...If there was only a drug like the movie Flatliners that that it doesnt play with you been dead...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel bad Pumpi last year I had a dream (can't remember now if I actually had the ticket or the numbers to play) but anyway in my dream I repeated the numbers so I wouldn't forget them! LOL sure enough when I woke up I remembered the dream but not the numbers.

Who knows maybe today as you go about doing your thing something will stir up your memory and the numbers will come to you! I hope so!