Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Greeting! 1/23/2010

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Toney725.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
skittles777's avatar - candle
Douglasville
United States
Member #70105
January 24, 2009
1200 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Greeting to all my LP family!

I have had the most unusual new year.  As a Haitian American I was not inmmune of the tragedy in Haiti.  On 01/12/2010 the day of the Earthquake I had the most unusual dream and of course it came to pass.  012 had come several time in GA and not always in that order.  Please, pray for me!  I will be departing to Haiti in next couple of months to give my help.  First, I must let the emergency personnels handle their part.  I'm still standing!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I have had the most unusual new year.  As a Haitian American I was not inmmune of the tragedy in Haiti.  On 01/12/2010 the day of the Earthquake I had the most unusual dream and of course it came to pass.  012 had come several time in GA and not always in that order.  Please, pray for me!  I will be departing to Haiti in next couple of months to give my help.  First, I must let the emergency personnels handle their part.  I'm still standing!

skittles,

In times like these words cannot express the intense  agony  the ones  in the EYE of this tragedy must be feeling! The WHYs?? Are very much present in many hearts and minds...But like Job in the Old Testament, we still have to hold on to our faith! I know of someone who have lost 75% of her family members  including her mother & father, sisters, brothers and uncles in this terrible disaster.  My sincere sympathy Skittles and, please be safe.

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Stone Mountain
      United States
      Member #1198
      February 26, 2003
      1113 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2010, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

skittles,

God Bless you and your family, Skittles.

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34151 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Well I see you got in Lotterypost , you were having trouble, glad to see you here, Yes we talked on the phone, and I gave you that number 120 comb. I am sorry you didn't play it, I had it in my Blog, plus someone from Mich. called me and told me they dreamed about a baby, Plus I have been playing it to death, I am still looking for it to come to Ohio! I hope you have a safe trip! I even made a comet about Haiti in my Blog! Which I told you about it! They need all the help they can get. Our State donated alot to Haiti And Our Church donated a lot . Some even volinteered to do work sending packages off. God Bless you!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7308 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2010, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

skittles,

God go with you skittles!!

may he keep you safe while there!!

will be praying for you!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28251 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

skittles,

Be safe Skittles!!!  Blue Angel