Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To German Players: Some Encouragements: Pick6/49 + 2 bonus balls System

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2010, 12:47 am - IP Logged

You divided the Pick6/49 into a: Pick3/25 + Pick3/25....Pick3/25 only has:  2,300 combinations...Tell me if you probably haven´t tried to filter a Pick5/39 and tried filtering: 200,000 combination to 200 dollars...Well here you have: 2,300 combinations to filter from, combined you have 4,600 LESS COMBINATIONS THAN PICK4...And let´s say that you get to: 25 tickets/combinations from filtering you multiply it times the other 25 tickets/combinations = 625 tickets then you try and see how you pair it up with the other 2 bonus balls...you can even try hot and cold...

Remember the American website about wheels well you can get yourself: Custom Abbreviated Pick3/25 wheels possibly that will give you lots of 2/3...And remember 2,300 + 2,300 is playing all 49 numbers, you dont necessarily have to play all 49 numbers...you can play 40 so it will be a: Pick3/20 + Pick3/20, basically regular Pick3...

I know you can find a way on what i showed you...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2010, 1:35 am - IP Logged

You know in a regular Pick6/49 game there is like 33 cold numbers and 15-17 hot numbers...If you wanted you could play all the cold numbers and it becomes a: Pick3/16 + Pick3/16 and you filter...You are bound to win ONE DAY several games out of the month play all cold...OR you could play all hot...lol...

porque te quento...That up to this heights, the German governmen, THINKS is superior to every country in the world...65 years after WORLD WAR2...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7295 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

You divided the Pick6/49 into a: Pick3/25 + Pick3/25....Pick3/25 only has:  2,300 combinations...Tell me if you probably haven´t tried to filter a Pick5/39 and tried filtering: 200,000 combination to 200 dollars...Well here you have: 2,300 combinations to filter from, combined you have 4,600 LESS COMBINATIONS THAN PICK4...And let´s say that you get to: 25 tickets/combinations from filtering you multiply it times the other 25 tickets/combinations = 625 tickets then you try and see how you pair it up with the other 2 bonus balls...you can even try hot and cold...

Remember the American website about wheels well you can get yourself: Custom Abbreviated Pick3/25 wheels possibly that will give you lots of 2/3...And remember 2,300 + 2,300 is playing all 49 numbers, you dont necessarily have to play all 49 numbers...you can play 40 so it will be a: Pick3/20 + Pick3/20, basically regular Pick3...

I know you can find a way on what i showed you...

"And remember 2,300 + 2,300 is playing all 49 numbers"

There are 2300 three number combos using 25 numbers so it's actually 2300 times 2024 to play them with the other 24 number three number combos to use all 49 numbers.

"you dont necessarily have to play all 49 numbers...you can play 40 so it will be a: Pick3/20 + Pick3/20, basically regular Pick3..."

There are 1140 three number combos using 20 numbers and using them with the 1140 three number combos in another 3/20 will have 1,299,600 total combinations. Doesn't sound like a "regular pick-3" to me!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

"And remember 2,300 + 2,300 is playing all 49 numbers"

There are 2300 three number combos using 25 numbers so it's actually 2300 times 2024 to play them with the other 24 number three number combos to use all 49 numbers.

"you dont necessarily have to play all 49 numbers...you can play 40 so it will be a: Pick3/20 + Pick3/20, basically regular Pick3..."

There are 1140 three number combos using 20 numbers and using them with the 1140 three number combos in another 3/20 will have 1,299,600 total combinations. Doesn't sound like a "regular pick-3" to me!

why are you making this complicated men...

the other 24 number three number combos to use all 49 numbers

what other 24 number are you referring to..Is very simple...You Play a Pick3/20 or Pick3/15 you filter it and you play it with the other Pick3/20 that you filter...Dude i swear i think you work for the state lottery, only someone that works for the state lottery will constantly contradidme and try to stomp on hope...I bet you dont believe in Jesus do you...Nobody is telling you to play the 2,300 agaisnt the 2,300...if you READ you will know...Not trying to offend you but several times i noticed that you reply to something and you dont read the entire stuff completely...

Instead of you telling me what kind of lotto Germany got you try to stomp on the hope for everyone...You may think i am retarded but i have match Pick5 and Pick6 with my system just that i´ve never put any money on it because i dont live in the USA...Instead of trying to bring hope...

forget it...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

you know something else you could do..A Pick6/49 you can divided it into 3 or into 4...And it will be: Pick2/15 + Pick2/15 + Pick2/15 and filter and they play them all three like if you filter and you get: 3 tickets from the first Pick2/15 and 10 tickets from the second one and 15 tickets from the third one you multiply them and join them it will be: 3x10x15= $450....And since most drawings go from: 4 to 46 on a Pick6/49, then it will be: 42 numbers you are playing and not 49...

i am not talking about permutation games i am talking about combination games..Anyway if lottery softwares made up their mind to use this technology they will have gotten it already, you will have gotten a nice software...

and if you use the 33 cold numbers it will be: Pick2/11 + Pick2/10 + Pick2/12 and you joined them together and play them...

i rather do this than go blindly against a pick6/49 + Pick1/49 + Pick1/25...which i think is the German lotto....