Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sorry to tell you this guys: The System that Cracked Pick6/49 & Pick6/52 Theoretically Speaking

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mario.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2010, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Delta draw gave me this idea...I wrote about it on a system but there was 1 tiny detail i didnt know...Is very simple...YOu can win Florida Lotto...Yes it can happen...How...

Remember the Delta lotto system you can find it on the internet they are selling it for like: $15 dollars...The one by David Muse who i think knew this secret and purposely put his last name like that you know Muse as in Musing, the dictionary says that the definition of Musing is to become absorbed in thought but i had another dictionary that i lost and the definition meant to: Chuckle to find it funny, to laugh...you know as in: A-MUSE-ing...

Anyways: if you read that page: it tells you to take the difference of numbers from the first number to the last, it also tells you that most drawings have differences delta numbers that range from: 1-15 in permutation numbers...This gave me the idea...if you look at a: Pick6/49 which he shows on the website: you will noticed that they are 6 numbers from 1-15 in permutation mode...You could compressed those 15 numbers and let: 1&2= 1, 2&3 = 2, 3&4= 3, 4&5=4, 5&6=5 all the way to when you get to 15...I´ve personally looked at: Pick6/49 numerous times an the number 15 doesnt play...it plays but every now and then...If you was to ignored the number 15 they will be 14 and if you compressed those delta numbers they will be: 7 compressed numbers...Do you SEE IT NOW...You will have to guess 6 numbers out of 7 permutation mode...To select 6 numbers out of 7 possible you are bound to win: 88 out of the 96 possible Pick6/49 jackpots that occurred every year...All you got to do is take those 6 numbers and play them boxed in the different arrangement that play boxed...A Pick4 permutation game has: 23 way boxed and 1 STRAIGHT that it can play...a permutation 5 game has i dont know...And a 6 i dont know either but all you got to do is twick the compressed numbers and 1 of those combinations will have the: PICK6/49 combination STRAIGHT and you win....You can apply it to: Pick6/52...Dude you can literally write: 1-2-3-4-5-6 and omit the number 7 and boxed it looking at it in plain sight i think it will have: 36 ways but i dont want to speculate...

i wrote this same exact system before but back then i didnt know that numbers could be compressed....Very funny...Cant do it with Powerball however...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2010, 3:53 am - IP Logged

i also owe this idea to the airline company: Delta...Delta Airlines who i thought by the amount of money that that company has that it must already know this...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2010, 4:06 am - IP Logged

I am tired of writing awesome systems and i can´t find a system that will cost: $10 or $20 dollars for me to play and win...

Still no prediction website had there been a good prediction website, i would not be here i would had probably won a long time ago...

You know Pick3 and Pick4 nobody could come up to me no prediction website could come up to me and say: men take: XXX or XXXX this number is comming tomorrow so i can bet: $50 on that number or $20 on that number...$20 x $5,000 pick4 straight= $100,000...Anyways, i am done with lotto & Powerball i am focusing on pick3....Had i focus on Pick3 alone i probably will had had 1 million dollars or more already...

you cant crack Powerball because it belongs to Americans, there is only 2 OF THEM, is ALL the USA GOT, you cant crack pick4 because my country also got pick4 and there will be a civil war if it happened plus is all my country´s got...YOu cant go after Pick5 because is VERY HARD and pick3 is easier than Pick5 that leaves you with Pick3...And pick3 is HARDER THAN POWERBALL i´ve said it before...

it hurts...What you dont see is that i have to: CALL and bother someone (family) to tell them to buy me a particular number is not like i am living in the USA where i am free to play what i want when i want...I can´t be bothering someone ALL THE TIME...so the constraints are bigger...only 2 in the big family gambles...most of my family if not all thinks i am wasting my time...

can you imagine me phoning them and telling them to bet: $50 on 1 number..they will say: What are you crazy¨...i can´t be doing that too much...again do you see my constraints now..

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2010, 4:39 am - IP Logged

modern day story of: Job....

wrote to the president here before he became president told him to put a pick3...Nobody here got time to listen...

There are websites where you can play: American Pick6 and Powerball...Take Pick6 for example...has 14 million - 26 million combinations and it pays from: 2-5 million...Yet Pick3, has: 720 combinations and you could play the Pick3 so much as to win: 1 million dollars the cap is: 5 million or 10 million i think and most of the time the pay out is: $300,000...

Yet there is no website where you can play Pick3 or Pick4 in the USA...And noticed that there is only 1 winner in Pick6...

you know how many cups with straw people dumb infront of the house as thrash as if to say. Sell your respective bag of cocaine...And the funniest thing is that i am a male, imagine now a female...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

this system is dedicate to Michael Jackson may he rest in peace...Because i tell you, SO MANY MEN IN THIS WORLD SO MANY of all races and features of all kinds and all of them scared of doing what this guy did...Tantas testosterona por nada...Is like guys are willing to to through world war 2 yet they are scared of vodoo...Because after all the painting or pigment is going to come to haunt you...Dude es que no lo puedo creer...7 billion people in the world...

think of it as my little publicity stunt....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

is also dedicated to Stephen Hawkin...Because i tell you...SO MANY MEN IN THIS WORLD...all that testosterone...7 billion people in this world...7 sooon to be 9 billion....9 billion darn pigs...Even if Stephen hawkings is wrong...Still...i dont understand...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3112 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Maybe you can't play the U.S. Powerball games from outside the U.S. without paying more, but you can play the Australia PowerBall and lottery games from anywhere else except the U.S.A.   They don't pay as much, nor are the odds as high.   http://www.lotto-logix.com/information.html just scroll about three quarters of the way down to the section on playing online where Betslips is and click on OzLotteries.  I used to play the Au 6/45 with 2 plays for a Au dollar until our free country took away our rights to spend our own money as we see fit.     Our Congress Critter Robert Wexler was leading the fight to get our rights back until someone offered him a better paying job and he took it.

Disapprove

The best way to play within your budget is to play all the numbers in the minimum number of lines and if you can afford it, make a second set to pick up any loose numbers. 

The Delta system is good, you can also use the last digit system.  Shrink numbers down to the 10 last digits, pick 3 or 4 and expand back up and wheel.   Avoid a wheel where you'd get 01-11-21-31-41 as a ticket, etc.
              or so you may want to randomize the numbers before loading the wheel.

01-11-21-31-41 = 01
              02-12-22-32-42 = 02
              03-13-23-33-43 = 03
              04-14-24-34-44 = 04
              05-15-25-35-45 = 05
              06-16-26-36-46 = 06
              07-17-27-37-47 = 07
              08-18-28-38-48 = 08
              09-19-29-39-49 = 09
              10-20-30-40-50 = 10

BobP

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Monte Carlo
                France
                Member #55589
                October 9, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Delta draw gave me this idea...I wrote about it on a system but there was 1 tiny detail i didnt know...Is very simple...YOu can win Florida Lotto...Yes it can happen...How...

Remember the Delta lotto system you can find it on the internet they are selling it for like: $15 dollars...The one by David Muse who i think knew this secret and purposely put his last name like that you know Muse as in Musing, the dictionary says that the definition of Musing is to become absorbed in thought but i had another dictionary that i lost and the definition meant to: Chuckle to find it funny, to laugh...you know as in: A-MUSE-ing...

Anyways: if you read that page: it tells you to take the difference of numbers from the first number to the last, it also tells you that most drawings have differences delta numbers that range from: 1-15 in permutation numbers...This gave me the idea...if you look at a: Pick6/49 which he shows on the website: you will noticed that they are 6 numbers from 1-15 in permutation mode...You could compressed those 15 numbers and let: 1&2= 1, 2&3 = 2, 3&4= 3, 4&5=4, 5&6=5 all the way to when you get to 15...I´ve personally looked at: Pick6/49 numerous times an the number 15 doesnt play...it plays but every now and then...If you was to ignored the number 15 they will be 14 and if you compressed those delta numbers they will be: 7 compressed numbers...Do you SEE IT NOW...You will have to guess 6 numbers out of 7 permutation mode...To select 6 numbers out of 7 possible you are bound to win: 88 out of the 96 possible Pick6/49 jackpots that occurred every year...All you got to do is take those 6 numbers and play them boxed in the different arrangement that play boxed...A Pick4 permutation game has: 23 way boxed and 1 STRAIGHT that it can play...a permutation 5 game has i dont know...And a 6 i dont know either but all you got to do is twick the compressed numbers and 1 of those combinations will have the: PICK6/49 combination STRAIGHT and you win....You can apply it to: Pick6/52...Dude you can literally write: 1-2-3-4-5-6 and omit the number 7 and boxed it looking at it in plain sight i think it will have: 36 ways but i dont want to speculate...

i wrote this same exact system before but back then i didnt know that numbers could be compressed....Very funny...Cant do it with Powerball however...

Nothing can crack lottery.Its just a matter of luck for us.

The system that is able to produce 6 winning numbers in 15 numbers in every 3 drawing  would be excellent.

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Romania
                  Member #85770
                  January 23, 2010
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2010, 11:40 am - IP Logged

I don't understand, the sistem Delta didn't make ever anything, how many variants you must play if you keep deltas 1-14? 10 000? 50 000?

Why do you think that the jackpot will land in your hungry account?

You will discover what all players dream in every night?

Lurking