Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Abbreviated Box Wheel System for Powerball: Thanks to Jack C

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Jack C gave me this idea...In fact he gave me 2 ideas but i can write too many systems on the systems forum, i will let it clear out a little and THEN i post the second idea i got...who knows i might just post the second idea right away...

Here is the idea...Pick3 and Pick4 they are permutation games..They can convert to combination games...I dont know how come i didn see this before...
Well a Pick3 permutation game has a box abbreviated wheel of 10 numbers (all possibles) that comes out to i dont know how much...

Pick4 permutation game has a box abbreviated wheel of 10 numbers (all possibles) that comes out to: 210 tickets/dollars...This wheel allows you to play all possible numbers and 1 combination of the 210 tickets will have the 4 numbers boxed is up to YOU to arranged them in the Straight position...There are 24 possible ways ( i call them mirrors) that the 1 boxed combination can play..Pick3 has 6 possible ways (mirrors) that the box combination can play...

Pick4 can be converted to a combination game...for instance if: 3842 plays it will translate to: 3+8=11: 11+4= 15: 15+2 = 17 so they will be: 3,11,15,17...Well here is what you dont see...WHAT IF POWERBALL was like a: Pick4...If you use the 210 box abbreviated wheel you are guaranteed that 1 combination will have 3,11,15,17 but in a boxed way...However in a combination game you can�t have: 17,11,15,3 (boxed) well here is the thing: 17,11,15,3 (boxed) will mean another number...I think is based on the difference...For instance if we had: 8234 which is the same thing as: 3842 but boxed then: 8234 will translate to combination game as 8+2 = 10: 10+3= 13: 13+4= 17 so it will be: 8,10,13,17 which is different from: 3,11,15,17 but both numbers are boxed or mirrors of each other...Do you SEE IT NOW...So if Powerball was like a combination pick4, with the 210 boxed abbreviated wheel you will ALWAYS have Powerball boxed all you got to do is arrange them in the straight combination...So this will mean that for $210 dollars you have 1 in 24 odds of winning Powerball if Powerball was a: Pick 4 combination game...DO YOU SEE IT NOW...

Powerball is a Pick5/59 which converted to a permutation game is a: Pick5/0-11, it could even be a Pick5/0-13 permutation game...So just like how you got that: Pick4 box abbreviate wheel that covers all 10 numbers for Pick4 for 210 dollar all you need to go is get a box abbreviated wheel for a: Pick5/0-11 that covers all 11 numbers...It might just come out to 500 dollars or $600 dollars because after all Pick4 comes out to: 210 tickets and Pick4/0-9 has 1 number less than a Pick5/0-9 or Pick5/0-11...Do you see it now...A Pick4 boxed combination has: 24 ways it can play boxed...A PIck5/0-9 boxed combination i dont know how many ways boxed it will have i�ll say like. 30 or 36...So this means that if you bet the $500 you will always have the Powerball winning combination boxed you just have to arrange it in the correct STRAIGHT order and it will mean that for: $500 or whatever amount you will have: 1 in 30 odds of winning Powerball or 1 in 36..., but that only take care of the: 5/59 however you got to take care of the bonus ball...But it is a nice discovery and you will need a software to convert from a permutation game numbers to a combination game numbers and if you order them correctly you win straight...Now i dont know if you can filter abbreviated wheels i always felt that you could, i still think you can but what you must do first is ORDER THEM, VERY IMPORTANT ORDER THEM in the correct way if you are talking about a permutation boxed wheel and THEN FILTER...lotto softwares will tell you that you can not filter an abbreviated box wheel but YOU CAN, just got to ORDER THEM FIRST, and then filter...If you filter you still will have. 1 in 30 odds or whatever number it comes out to win Powerball, this will allow you to play ALL THE BONUS BALLS IF YOU FILTER and you are only filtering from 500 combinations or whatever amount that it comes out to...And if you went by the first 2s and 2s meaning the first 2 numbers then second 2 numbers the the third 2 numbers and the fourth 2 numbers if you order them in pais you will have 1 in 3 odds of Winning Powerball or 1 in 8 odds of winning Powerball completely with the bonus ball and all...
But you still have to filter though...

is a nice discovery because NOBODY IN THE WORLD KNEW THIS...Not even the state lottery knew this...I am telling you from now you will need a special software, one that can convert numbers from permutation numbers to combination numbers....

all you got to do is first get that: Pick5/0-11 boxed abbreviated wheel that will come out to: $500 or i dont know how much for permutation games and the software that will convert the combination game numbers from permutation game numbers to combination game numbers...

and if you filter it might just come out to: $20 tickets plus you have 1 in 3 odds of winning Powerball or 1 in 30 or even 1 in 15 odds of winning Powerball complete with bonus ball and all...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

HERE IS A BETTER EXPLANTION, FOR I HAD TROUBLE WITH THE EDITOR...

Jack C gave me this idea...In fact he gave me 2 ideas but i can write too many systems on the systems forum, i will let it clear out a little and THEN i post the second idea i got...who knows i might just post the second idea right away...

Here is the idea...Pick3 and Pick4 they are permutation games..They can convert to combination games...I dont know how come i didn see this before...
    Well a Pick3 permutation game has a box abbreviated wheel of 10 numbers (all possibles) that comes out to i dont know how much...

Pick4 permutation game has a box abbreviated wheel of 10 numbers (all possibles) that comes out to: 210 tickets/dollars...This wheel allows you to play all possible numbers and 1 combination of the 210 tickets will have the 4 numbers boxed is up to YOU to arranged them in the Straight position...There are 24 possible ways ( i call them mirrors) that the 1 boxed combination can play..Pick3 has 6 possible ways (mirrors) that the box combination can play...

Pick4 can be converted to a combination game...for instance if: 3842 plays it will translate to: 3+8=11: 11+4= 15: 15+2 = 17 so they will be: 3,11,15,17...Well here is what you dont see...WHAT IF POWERBALL was like a: Pick4...If you use the 210 box abbreviated wheel you are guaranteed that 1 combination will have 3,11,15,17 but in a boxed way...However in a combination game you cant have: 17,11,15,3 (boxed) well here is the thing: 17,11,15,3 (boxed) will mean another number...I think is based on the difference...For instance if we had: 8234 which is the same thing as: 3842 but boxed then: 8234 will translate to combination game as 8+2 = 10: 10+3= 13: 13+4= 17 so it will be: 8,10,13,17 which is different from: 3,11,15,17 but both numbers are boxed or mirrors of each other...Do you SEE IT NOW...So if Powerball was like a combination pick4, with the 210 boxed abbreviated wheel you will ALWAYS have Powerball boxed all you got to do is arrange them in the straight combination...So this will mean that for $210 dollars you have 1 in 24 odds of winning Powerball if Powerball was a: Pick 4 combination game...DO YOU SEE IT NOW...

Powerball is a Pick5/59 which converted to a permutation game is a: Pick5/0-11, it could even be a Pick5/0-13 permutation game...So just like how you got that: Pick4 box abbreviate wheel that covers all 10 numbers for Pick4 for 210 dollar all you need to go is get a box abbreviated wheel for a: Pick5/0-11 that covers all 11 numbers...It might just come out to 500 dollars or $600 dollars because after all Pick4 comes out to: 210 tickets and Pick4/0-9 has 1 number less than a Pick5/0-9 or Pick5/0-11...Do you see it now...A Pick4 boxed combination has: 24 ways it can play boxed...A PIck5/0-9 boxed combination i dont know how many ways boxed it will have i will say like: 30 or 36...So this means that if you bet the $500 you will always have the Powerball winning combination boxed you just have to arrange it in the correct STRAIGHT order and it will mean that for: $500 or whatever amount you will have: 1 in 30 odds of winning Powerball or 1 in 36..., but that only take care of the: 5/59 however you got to take care of the bonus ball...But it is a nice discovery and you will need a software to convert from a permutation game numbers to a combination game numbers and if you order them correctly you win straight...Now i dont know if you can filter abbreviated wheels i always felt that you could, i still think you can but what you must do first is ORDER THEM, VERY IMPORTANT ORDER THEM in the correct way if you are talking about a permutation boxed wheel and THEN FILTER...lotto softwares will tell you that you can not filter an abbreviated box wheel but YOU CAN, just got to ORDER THEM FIRST, and then filter...If you filter you still will have. 1 in 30 odds or whatever number it comes out to win Powerball, this will allow you to play ALL THE BONUS BALLS IF YOU FILTER and you are only filtering from 500 combinations or whatever amount that it comes out to...And if you went by the first 2s and 2s meaning the first 2 numbers then second 2 numbers the the third 2 numbers and the fourth 2 numbers if you order them in pais you will have 1 in 3 odds of Winning Powerball or 1 in 8 odds of winning Powerball completely with the bonus ball and all...

is a nice discovery because NOBODY IN THE WORLD KNEW THIS...Not even the state lottery knew this...I am telling you from now you will need a special software, one that can convert numbers from permutation numbers to combination numbers....

all you got to do is first get that: Pick5/0-11 boxed abbreviated wheel that will come out to: $500 or i dont know how much for permutation games and the software that will convert the combination game numbers from permutation game numbers to combination game numbers...

and if you filter it might just come out to: $20 tickets plus you have 1 in 3 odds of winning Powerball or 1 in 30 or even 1 in 15 odds of winning Powerball complete with bonus ball and all...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

And EVERY Powerball drawing you will have the winning numbers in that wheel, just got to arrange them STRAIGHT/CORRECTLY...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

do you SEE now that Powerball is easier than Pick3...yeah you can win pick3 anytime you like but trying: betting $30 on 1 single number straight AND WINNING....is like shooting at a fly with a gun with 2 bullets and hitting the fly....

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
          nashville nc
          United States
          Member #81934
          November 2, 2009
          657 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

HERE IS A BETTER EXPLANTION, FOR I HAD TROUBLE WITH THE EDITOR...

Pick4 can be converted to a combination game...for instance if: 3842 plays it will translate to: 3+8=11: 11+4= 15: 15+2 = 17 so they will be: 3,11,15,17...Well here is what you dont see...WHAT IF POWERBALL was like a: Pick4...If you use the 210 box abbreviated wheel you are guaranteed that 1 combination will have 3,11,15,17 but in a boxed way...However in a combination game you cant have: 17,11,15,3 (boxed) well here is the thing: 17,11,15,3 (boxed) will mean another number...I think is based on the difference...For instance if we had: 8234 which is the same thing as: 3842 but boxed then: 8234 will translate to combination game as 8+2 = 10: 10+3= 13: 13+4= 17 so it will be: 8,10,13,17 which is different from: 3,11,15,17 but both numbers are boxed or mirrors of each other...Do you SEE IT NOW...So if Powerball was like a combination pick4, with the 210 boxed abbreviated wheel you will ALWAYS have Powerball boxed all you got to do is arrange them in the straight combination...So this will mean that for $210 dollars you have 1 in 24 odds of winning Powerball if Powerball was a: Pick 4 combination game...DO YOU SEE IT NOW...

Powerball is a Pick5/59 which converted to a permutation game is a: Pick5/0-11, it could even be a Pick5/0-13 permutation game...So just like how you got that: Pick4 box abbreviate wheel that covers all 10 numbers for Pick4 for 210 dollar all you need to go is get a box abbreviated wheel for a: Pick5/0-11 that covers all 11 numbers...It might just come out to 500 dollars or $600 dollars because after all Pick4 comes out to: 210 tickets and Pick4/0-9 has 1 number less than a Pick5/0-9 or Pick5/0-11...Do you see it now...A Pick4 boxed combination has: 24 ways it can play boxed...A PIck5/0-9 boxed combination i dont know how many ways boxed it will have i will say like: 30 or 36...So this means that if you bet the $500 you will always have the Powerball winning combination boxed you just have to arrange it in the correct STRAIGHT order and it will mean that for: $500 or whatever amount you will have: 1 in 30 odds of winning Powerball or 1 in 36..., but that only take care of the: 5/59 however you got to take care of the bonus ball...But it is a nice discovery and you will need a software to convert from a permutation game numbers to a combination game numbers and if you order them correctly you win straight...Now i dont know if you can filter abbreviated wheels i always felt that you could, i still think you can but what you must do first is ORDER THEM, VERY IMPORTANT ORDER THEM in the correct way if you are talking about a permutation boxed wheel and THEN FILTER...lotto softwares will tell you that you can not filter an abbreviated box wheel but YOU CAN, just got to ORDER THEM FIRST, and then filter...If you filter you still will have. 1 in 30 odds or whatever number it comes out to win Powerball, this will allow you to play ALL THE BONUS BALLS IF YOU FILTER and you are only filtering from 500 combinations or whatever amount that it comes out to...And if you went by the first 2s and 2s meaning the first 2 numbers then second 2 numbers the the third 2 numbers and the fourth 2 numbers if you order them in pais you will have 1 in 3 odds of Winning Powerball or 1 in 8 odds of winning Powerball completely with the bonus ball and all...

pumpi i'm just as confused with your post as i have been in the past maybe jackc can explain it better.

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

do you SEE now that Powerball is easier than Pick3...yeah you can win pick3 anytime you like but trying: betting $30 on 1 single number straight AND WINNING....is like shooting at a fly with a gun with 2 bullets and hitting the fly....

you could look at the 100 pairs select 1 which comes down to 10 tickets and filter it/narrow it down...But you have to understand something, those are: SMALL BALLS COLLIDING, they are not ballons colliding...Plus the pretests plus the different machines which i dont know it it will have an effect...Dude to nail it right on the spot the way i say requires lots of times

Dude i dare you, take 2 groups, one of them give them: $10,000 and tell him to play powerball combinations and that he must win Powerball the first prize without no knowledge of LP he cand devise systems on his own but he can not visit LP...

And take another group and tell him to win Pick3 with 2 tickets STRAIGHT...Noticed something: 1,000 divided by 2 = 500....

200 million divided by 10,000 = 20,000...

See who wins first....It will be interesting...Dude give both the entire lifespan of the earth...See who wins first..you see pre-tests in Powerball really dont matter they are useless...

The only way to do it and it will require 3 tickets is to create a game that will have 334 combinations like a Pick3/0-6 list all the combinations that the Pick3/0-7 will have and let them translate for 3 combinations that the: Pick3/0-9 will have now you are not tracking the: Pick3/0-9 you are tracking the Pick3/0-6, if you can nailed the Pick3/0-6 straight you will have nailed the Pick3/0-9....But guess what, Pick3 really has 720 combination so 720 that play most of the time so 720 divided 3 = 240 so it will be a: Pick3/0-5 and not a Pick6/0-6...And it still will come out to: 3 combinations and not 2...

by the way 6x6x6= 343...and 5x5x5 = 216 roughly 240 that: 720 divided by 3 is...

and for that you will need a special software...

but please do the experiment....

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
              Deeping in Ramdoness
              Dominican Republic
              Member #73824
              April 25, 2009
              238 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

interesting.. men but where we could found a software for 2 that.. and what happen whit POWERBALL you need only to guess the powerball we can use this for PICK6?? your system are a litle hard to understand PUMPI but have logics.. and are fun.. but too hard to understand

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

i think my systems that i mention here are the most clearer ones of them all...Almost all the systems i read here on LP i cant understand them they dont sit down and take their time to explain...not insulting no LP memmber here...Many times they make referrences  where you have to go to the archives and look for a particular post to understand what they are presently saying...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

i would tell you but i think Dominican Republic is more violent than Costa Rica or Panama and they probably kill you for that CD...sorry...even though i dont see why because the system is mentioned on this site, this site is on the internet...you will have to find where you can get that software on your own and dont tell anyone otherwise a tragedy might occur...

i tell you the risk people take playing the lottery and dont get darn paid...a hacker gets paid more than lottery players...