Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Longest out pair in New Jersey due; a str8 shooter!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by calabs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I've been working a lot with pairs lately, and found a few that have been out str8 for quite some time.  When I first looked at this I saw the longest pair str8 was the 54. Now of course by not posting this, the 54 pair came out str8 (548 on the 23rd)!! So here is the NEW longest out pair str8 (single).

80X

It's been six months so we are due this pair.!!  Over the past 7 years, the max skip hovered around 6 months (4 times) with only one time it went to 8 months.

Best of luck NJ!

Lep

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

"Over the past 7 years, the max skip hovered around 6 months (4 times) with only one time it went to 8 months."

Interesting Stats and good tracking calabs.......real good.  Thanks for sharing

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

"Over the past 7 years, the max skip hovered around 6 months (4 times) with only one time it went to 8 months."

Interesting Stats and good tracking calabs.......real good.  Thanks for sharing

Thank you WIN D.....and you are very welcome...!!   [:-)

Lep