Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno Can be Won: Just Like Pick6/42 (Win For Life)...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by PlraX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I didnt knew this until i started thinking...Keno which is: Pick20/80 but it selects 10 numbers out of those 20...Well i heard that Keno got like: 1 in 4 million odds which means it has: 4 million combinations..Is roughly the same amount of Combinations that Win for Life Pick6/42 has...

Well if you make each Pick6/42 combination translate to a keno combination it will be just like playing Pick6/42...It might be easier because each of the 6 numbers of a Pick6/42 combination plays randomnly but not necesarily keno so it will be easier...And each system you create for Pick6/42 that can win it will also win Keno...But you will need a special software...

Nobody knew that....

basically you make a list of all the Pick6/42 combinations and you make a list of all the Keno combinations and you let each Pick6/42 combinations translate to each of the Keno combinations...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I didnt knew this until i started thinking...Keno which is: Pick20/80 but it selects 10 numbers out of those 20...Well i heard that Keno got like: 1 in 4 million odds which means it has: 4 million combinations..Is roughly the same amount of Combinations that Win for Life Pick6/42 has...

Well if you make each Pick6/42 combination translate to a keno combination it will be just like playing Pick6/42...It might be easier because each of the 6 numbers of a Pick6/42 combination plays randomnly but not necesarily keno so it will be easier...And each system you create for Pick6/42 that can win it will also win Keno...But you will need a special software...

Nobody knew that....

basically you make a list of all the Pick6/42 combinations and you make a list of all the Keno combinations and you let each Pick6/42 combinations translate to each of the Keno combinations...

when you say... make a list of al keno combination you meean all COMBINATION OF KENO its a lot..... of combination its 4 or 8 millons please explain a litle better pumi.. like i say before your system are the best and have  logic but are to hard to understand

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person