Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Leo Full Moon coming Sat, getting through Friday necessary

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by goldstandard.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2010, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Happy Thursday from this Thursday's Child (or thank goodness it's not Wednesday anymore).   Just a heads up on the next couple of days, especially for my Lion/Lioness friends and all the Fire Signs and those with close ties.

Before we get to Saturday and that Full Moon, we have to deal with Friday.   Might be a little trickier than usual. 

The AQ Sun is going to go nose-to-nose with Leo Mars at a not-so-pleasant angle for a short time.    To me, this portends people getting way ahead of themselves, acting rash/brash, making decisions they later have to back up (and that might just be painful).   You see, Leo is all about being over-confident on the best days (and they typically earn the right to that over-confidence through word and deed).  The problem lies in the nature of Mars - you know - the planet of all things war, WWE smackdown, etc.  So right now, putting the two together and gearing up for a brief but powerful faceoff with the Sun in airy but strong AQ might just show us a few problems.  Bottom line - watch yourself especially if you are prone to Leo-type behavior because you may be expected to back up your actions.  Do not rage any where for any reason, do not let anyone goad you into anything.  Hug a child, an elder, your mate, or your cat/dog, and just walk away.    Why would I wax so intensely about a moment in time?  Well, it's one of those moments in time where people look back and say, if I could only take back that moment.  If you've ever done this, you know why I speak.  And what, pray tell, does this have to do with the lottery?  I think the old adage about not betting the farm works. 

So, on to Saturday and that glorious Leo full moon we are anticipating.   I, of course, have certain numbers I specifically associate with Leo - all things 2 but it brings great 5's, 7's, and 4's.     Maybe a solid Double/Double (do not miss SpookySooz's post on this), and I like hers plus 1177, 6868, and 4400 right now or maybe 7878.  Hmmmm.  The number 6 may figure (Aquarius in my mind is always associated with 678 too).

What triple would I play to honor that Moon - I think 111 and 2's, maybe 4's, and am not giving up on 555 as it keeps bouncing over my head everywhere.  I am bothered by seeing quads still but they've blessed us well in recent weeks.

My pings are nuts at the moment.  Same day two QPs fell - DE 404 (straight) and MD 471 (maybe straight).  111 and 222 are bothering me largely.  Now, I must work and make up for lost time on Weds.  Hopefully, more good pings to come.  J  Type

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

EXactly !!

Jake i have a late AQ ascending and a Leo sun. I know whereof you speak. In my youth I had many an outrage at my own expense. Usually about children  ( Leo, figures).  Being an empath did not help, knowing what some children go through.

Fortunately I have 4 virgo planets.  They help reasoning and calm the waters. I find in my later years I get that virgoey thing and nit pick for all I am worth at times.  Toss in my Gemmy moon and I think I am funny, too.  Oftentimes I wonder how annoying I am to my loved ones.

I told the kids I want " I told you I was sick" on my stone & be sure to keep the bird doodoo off of it.

I met a 'triple' capricorn once - sun, asc, and moon in cap. I wanted to get to know him better, but alas, no scorpio in my chart.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34198 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jake!!!  I got it Boxed. 786 I played it just like you had it!  Aquarius in mine, you were right on the money!  Ohio Jan.28th.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #29819
        January 7, 2006
        1243 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake, Unfortunately I just now saw your post.  I have had computer problems and couldn't get on line for about a week.  Couldn't stand not being able to visit Lottery Post every day!  I don't know much about the horoscope things but I am a Libra and love to read the posts.  As usual you are hitting Ohio!  Will keep reading.  Thanks.

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Marcie- Thrilled to hear you had a hit.  I have a close personal tie to Ohio (one of the closest I guess anyone could have, come to think of it) and have been watching L Dave especially closely lately.     I hope my post brings more to the pocket for you soon!   It seems to never fail when my intention is to post for the days ahead, something comes through the day of.   Just always remember in the future that Aquarius loves the 678 and watch for trends.  One of my biggest hits ever came from this trend years ago, and I tried and tried to get others to see it and to play it but I don't think anyone really did back then.  Hear me, I mean.

GMDec - I am so sorry to hear about the PC problems and know exactly what you mean.  Right now, because of technical issues with access, I can't get the internet at my house, only at my office (at another house).   Oh, it's the absolute pits because I know good stuff comes up when I'm not right here and it kills me to not be online when I want to be.     Btw, I don't think 678 or some form thereof is going anywhere anytime soon - it might pop back up in the p4, so keep an eye to hunches in that direction.   Welcome to my Libra Party, as I often refer, as I am surrounded by Libra's (they're everywhere, they're everywhere :))  At least Libra is one of the most compatible signs with Gemini.  Thank goodness.  Best of luck to you!  J  Type

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34198 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks this was in my Blog, and I was on another forum in N.C. and another person gave me that number Tech, and I seen you had it  here and I forgot I posted it on the 26th. But  almost maybe an 1/2 hour ago,  I put it in my P4 forum. 6780 comb. How Ironic, I see we are on the same page. thanks!  Another think he emailed me at 9:48 am. and I see you posted this at 9:50 am.  2 mins later  only I did get back to your thread untill about 12:05 pm. Ironic again!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

skittles777's avatar - candle
              Douglasville
              United States
              Member #70105
              January 24, 2009
              1200 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Happy Thursday from this Thursday's Child (or thank goodness it's not Wednesday anymore).   Just a heads up on the next couple of days, especially for my Lion/Lioness friends and all the Fire Signs and those with close ties.

Before we get to Saturday and that Full Moon, we have to deal with Friday.   Might be a little trickier than usual. 

The AQ Sun is going to go nose-to-nose with Leo Mars at a not-so-pleasant angle for a short time.    To me, this portends people getting way ahead of themselves, acting rash/brash, making decisions they later have to back up (and that might just be painful).   You see, Leo is all about being over-confident on the best days (and they typically earn the right to that over-confidence through word and deed).  The problem lies in the nature of Mars - you know - the planet of all things war, WWE smackdown, etc.  So right now, putting the two together and gearing up for a brief but powerful faceoff with the Sun in airy but strong AQ might just show us a few problems.  Bottom line - watch yourself especially if you are prone to Leo-type behavior because you may be expected to back up your actions.  Do not rage any where for any reason, do not let anyone goad you into anything.  Hug a child, an elder, your mate, or your cat/dog, and just walk away.    Why would I wax so intensely about a moment in time?  Well, it's one of those moments in time where people look back and say, if I could only take back that moment.  If you've ever done this, you know why I speak.  And what, pray tell, does this have to do with the lottery?  I think the old adage about not betting the farm works. 

So, on to Saturday and that glorious Leo full moon we are anticipating.   I, of course, have certain numbers I specifically associate with Leo - all things 2 but it brings great 5's, 7's, and 4's.     Maybe a solid Double/Double (do not miss SpookySooz's post on this), and I like hers plus 1177, 6868, and 4400 right now or maybe 7878.  Hmmmm.  The number 6 may figure (Aquarius in my mind is always associated with 678 too).

What triple would I play to honor that Moon - I think 111 and 2's, maybe 4's, and am not giving up on 555 as it keeps bouncing over my head everywhere.  I am bothered by seeing quads still but they've blessed us well in recent weeks.

My pings are nuts at the moment.  Same day two QPs fell - DE 404 (straight) and MD 471 (maybe straight).  111 and 222 are bothering me largely.  Now, I must work and make up for lost time on Weds.  Hopefully, more good pings to come.  J  Type

Jake,

Hmmmm!

As an Aries child I must say I'm going to take it easy for the next few days.  Its a delight to read your post as always.  I do hope that your headache is better today.  Also, in a few days I shall have both of us up in running!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Holy cow patties - look what MD dropped on us today!    ought ought ought ought  - finally those zeroes lined up for someone.

Hey Skittles - good to hear from you.  My headache is better, a little HA HO (aka headache hangover) but getting better.  Thanks for thinking of me!   J

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                  South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

yes.. WTG Md !

I thought it was going to be NY.

hope there were lots of winners.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #81220
                    October 14, 2009
                    681 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Got double doubles in dc too.................. midday 2020, I'm still lookin for your 4848 Spookysoozy!Wink

Ga
                      United States
                      Member #1207
                      February 28, 2003
                      4813 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your post. I always enjoy reading it. With that said, I am with you on the triples.

I'm liking 555 and 222.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34198 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your post. I always enjoy reading it. With that said, I am with you on the triples.

I'm liking 555 and 222.

Me too ejoy!  I like the 555, Good luck with it in Ga.

gonnawinbig's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                          Sterling Heights, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #67606
                          November 30, 2008
                          311 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Marcie- Thrilled to hear you had a hit.  I have a close personal tie to Ohio (one of the closest I guess anyone could have, come to think of it) and have been watching L Dave especially closely lately.     I hope my post brings more to the pocket for you soon!   It seems to never fail when my intention is to post for the days ahead, something comes through the day of.   Just always remember in the future that Aquarius loves the 678 and watch for trends.  One of my biggest hits ever came from this trend years ago, and I tried and tried to get others to see it and to play it but I don't think anyone really did back then.  Hear me, I mean.

GMDec - I am so sorry to hear about the PC problems and know exactly what you mean.  Right now, because of technical issues with access, I can't get the internet at my house, only at my office (at another house).   Oh, it's the absolute pits because I know good stuff comes up when I'm not right here and it kills me to not be online when I want to be.     Btw, I don't think 678 or some form thereof is going anywhere anytime soon - it might pop back up in the p4, so keep an eye to hunches in that direction.   Welcome to my Libra Party, as I often refer, as I am surrounded by Libra's (they're everywhere, they're everywhere :))  At least Libra is one of the most compatible signs with Gemini.  Thank goodness.  Best of luck to you!  J  Type

Hi, New to your thread Jake, and messed around and missed Michigan 1010, which is my birthday, I'm sick bout it!!!  I do believe that there is something else for me, and as you can see, cant sleep.  I believe what is for you is for you. Got tied up at work, and did not play, but my co worker did, LEO, and I was just sick.  What do you see for us Libra's? I decided earlier to go cold turkey, just because I have played 1010, for as much as $10.00.

gonnawinbig's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                            Sterling Heights, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #67606
                            November 30, 2008
                            311 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Michigan overdue for 555.   Mad as heck right now, boycotting MSL!! giggle

United States
                              Member #80440
                              September 27, 2009
                              3 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania Evening 1/30  7171