Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Arithmetic Sequence System & Possibly a New Invention...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jwhou.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:46 am - IP Logged

guys one day i was tired and i opened my algebra book and i opened it on the page that said: Arithmetic Sequence & Recursive Formula and it spark my interest a little..

I yahoo sequence for better explantion of the formula and this is what i found:

an = 6n + 3 (you see this dont worry about it is not important)

and they showed the sequence:   9, 15, 21, 27, 33...which is: 6n+3...

And i thought: if 9, 13, 17, 22, 28 had played then it will had been: 6x1+3, 6x2+1, 6x3-1, 6x4-2, 6x5-2....

Do you see it now....Do you see the + and - sign...They are usually below 3...So to get that particular combination you are guessing: 3x3x3x3x3= 243 combinations...So permutation wise you are guessing a permutation Pick5/0-3...

look at this other Pick5 drawing: 10- 11- 21- 30- 32...

It will had been: 6x2-2, 6x2-1, 6x3+3, 6x5+0, 6x5+2...Again less than 3...Dont have to worry about the symbols...You could also write: - or + you could write both of them and get them right...It doesnt necessarily has to be a 6 it can be 6, it can be 7, it can be 8 or it can be 9 (for Pick5) for pick6 it can be any one of them or 10 or 11 or 12....

so is: (Xn+1 -/+1-3) X can be 6, it can be 7, it can be 8 or it can be 9 (for Pick5) for pick6 it can be any one of them or 10 or 11 or 12...Even though i have to admit that: n+1 doesnt necesarily has to be n+1 it can be n+0 sometimes as you saw the example...

the other invention was that just like: 6n+3 there could be polynomals equations that you can use for a sequence...I dont think i´ve ever heard of that and is not even on algebra books...yet no one i think has thought of it...

So this is a system...You can do it with Pick6/42...

If you can do this on Bigatoo Difference Numbers it will be superb...

i was thinking in converting bigatoo difference numbers from a permutation numbers to combination numbers and THEN applying this Arithmetic Sequence System...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

What is an?

I don't know what that means.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

dont worry about that is not important...just read the entire post...

i know what they are trying to say but (An) doenst make sense to me...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1953 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks. I'm gonna experiment with this.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2010, 10:42 am - IP Logged

i mean i said it was a permutation Pick5/0-3 but is a permutation Pick5/0-2 that you are guessing...

United Kingdom
            Member #31295
            January 27, 2006
            73 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I think the small n is an index number eg where n = 1 then A1 = 6x1+2,  where n = 2 then A2 = 6x2+2 ...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

i opened the algebra book at random, and it opened in that page...i´ve read and browse the algebra book several times and i had not seen that page, it open on: Recursive Formula which sparked an interest when i saw it...

reddog's avatar - patch
                Greensboro, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #1616
                June 5, 2003
                1285 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

i opened the algebra book at random, and it opened in that page...i´ve read and browse the algebra book several times and i had not seen that page, it open on: Recursive Formula which sparked an interest when i saw it...

pumpi, you are pumped. I don't know where you get your ideas but I HEAR YA !!!!  For 25 years I have been kicking around the algebra idea but didn't have the mentality that you have. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Don't get discuraged by negative feedback.

US Flag

United States
                  Member #83701
                  December 13, 2009
                  225 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2010, 3:29 am - IP Logged

guys one day i was tired and i opened my algebra book and i opened it on the page that said: Arithmetic Sequence & Recursive Formula and it spark my interest a little..

I yahoo sequence for better explantion of the formula and this is what i found:

an = 6n + 3 (you see this dont worry about it is not important)

and they showed the sequence:   9, 15, 21, 27, 33...which is: 6n+3...

And i thought: if 9, 13, 17, 22, 28 had played then it will had been: 6x1+3, 6x2+1, 6x3-1, 6x4-2, 6x5-2....

Do you see it now....Do you see the + and - sign...They are usually below 3...So to get that particular combination you are guessing: 3x3x3x3x3= 243 combinations...So permutation wise you are guessing a permutation Pick5/0-3...

look at this other Pick5 drawing: 10- 11- 21- 30- 32...

It will had been: 6x2-2, 6x2-1, 6x3+3, 6x5+0, 6x5+2...Again less than 3...Dont have to worry about the symbols...You could also write: - or + you could write both of them and get them right...It doesnt necessarily has to be a 6 it can be 6, it can be 7, it can be 8 or it can be 9 (for Pick5) for pick6 it can be any one of them or 10 or 11 or 12....

so is: (Xn+1 -/+1-3) X can be 6, it can be 7, it can be 8 or it can be 9 (for Pick5) for pick6 it can be any one of them or 10 or 11 or 12...Even though i have to admit that: n+1 doesnt necesarily has to be n+1 it can be n+0 sometimes as you saw the example...

the other invention was that just like: 6n+3 there could be polynomals equations that you can use for a sequence...I dont think i´ve ever heard of that and is not even on algebra books...yet no one i think has thought of it...

So this is a system...You can do it with Pick6/42...

If you can do this on Bigatoo Difference Numbers it will be superb...

i was thinking in converting bigatoo difference numbers from a permutation numbers to combination numbers and THEN applying this Arithmetic Sequence System...

A math professor I had commented on how ridiculous those IQ test questions as to what the next number in the sequence would be really are.   You can create a sequence such that the next number is anything you want it to be so the next number is always an unknown.   Fitting an arithmetic sequence doesn't work because there's no causality unless the draw is a random number generator draw but even then the internal state is much larger than the outcomes so it be impossible to predict the sequence from the values drawn, you would need to know the internal state of the seed and of course, the RNG causality would only be between the numbers of a given draw and not from draw to draw as the seed is initialized from real world random inputs whenever the program is invoked.