Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My first Powerball playcards

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by megamillionaire.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
Queens, NY
United States
Member #245
April 15, 2002
451 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile   Today when I went for my newspapers and played my daily lottery games I saw that they had finally put out the Powerball play cards. I took a few and filled mine out and am ready for Sunday Morning when I get my first chance to play them. I of course used the power play option one of the main reasons for wanting Powerball. Well to all of those like me playing for the first time GOOD LUCK. Don't mind that I want to be the first winner in a formerly non Powerball state. Wink

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
    Kansas
    United States
    Member #83963
    December 19, 2009
    347 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile   Today when I went for my newspapers and played my daily lottery games I saw that they had finally put out the Powerball play cards. I took a few and filled mine out and am ready for Sunday Morning when I get my first chance to play them. I of course used the power play option one of the main reasons for wanting Powerball. Well to all of those like me playing for the first time GOOD LUCK. Don't mind that I want to be the first winner in a formerly non Powerball state. Wink

I got my MM slips, too. I got them out of town, because the podunk convenience store here (only one in town) STILL hasn't had the lottery come in and fill up their playslips. I have literally used ALL of the ones they had, and no one has refilled them, so I have to get mine out of town, now!?!?!? I thought for sure with MM coming, the lottery would be in to deliver those slips and see that the rest were out, but noooooooo. I guess I'm going to have to call the state and complain. 

The powerplay is ok. I have used it, and got a bigger prize sometimes, but not much. Sometimes I just can't justify it. If I bought $30 worth of tickets it would take $60 to Powerplay, and if I won $2 on 2 different tickets, I get $8...whoopee! Yes, it would be great if you won a bigger prize, and I would kick myself for not doing it...but I would go broke fast trying to get there.

I've come to the conclusion that if I were to spend $60, I'd rather spend it on 60 different tickets trying to win the jackpot. I've tried doing PP on some of my tickets, and of course, those are not the winners, it's the ones without PP. lol!!!

Good luck, megamillionaire...I hope there are a lot of us at LP that win something!!!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
      Queens, NY
      United States
      Member #245
      April 15, 2002
      451 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I got my MM slips, too. I got them out of town, because the podunk convenience store here (only one in town) STILL hasn't had the lottery come in and fill up their playslips. I have literally used ALL of the ones they had, and no one has refilled them, so I have to get mine out of town, now!?!?!? I thought for sure with MM coming, the lottery would be in to deliver those slips and see that the rest were out, but noooooooo. I guess I'm going to have to call the state and complain. 

The powerplay is ok. I have used it, and got a bigger prize sometimes, but not much. Sometimes I just can't justify it. If I bought $30 worth of tickets it would take $60 to Powerplay, and if I won $2 on 2 different tickets, I get $8...whoopee! Yes, it would be great if you won a bigger prize, and I would kick myself for not doing it...but I would go broke fast trying to get there.

I've come to the conclusion that if I were to spend $60, I'd rather spend it on 60 different tickets trying to win the jackpot. I've tried doing PP on some of my tickets, and of course, those are not the winners, it's the ones without PP. lol!!!

Good luck, megamillionaire...I hope there are a lot of us at LP that win something!!!

Approve    I set a limit of 10 bucks on Mega 5 games on Numbers I pick and 5 on QP's. If you follow the Jackpot winners many of them buy 1 to five impulse tickets and win. I also buy pick 3 numbers 1 buck straight and 50 cents boxed. If I hit it straight I get 540 bucks for the straight and boxed tickets if I hit it boxed I win 40 bucks for my 50 cents. I do fairly well there. So I'll only be playing 20 bucks for Powerball with power play. Hope you have lots of Luck with MM. 

Blue Angel

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.