Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Gluttonous Observation for Pick3: an Old Observation...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

i thought about this like: 6 years ago and kept thinking about it afterwards but kept brushing off the idea because i was too lazy to do the calculations on a calculator, and i couldnt believe someone will think of this plus i was never interested in Pick3: I´ve never played pick3...

Is something SO simple...I call this people having bad habits i have bad that habits, 100% of the Global Population has bad habits...Is a little flaw in thinking on how we approached the game and it is: SO SIMPLE...SO SIMPLE...There are 2 or 3 individuals who probably already knew this...Again there is the dog and then there is the fox and the wolf if you know what i mean...

What the system is: POOLING...

50 people/members each one chips in: $50, it will be: $2,500...Let assume that the: $2,500 was divided into: $100 bets for Pick3...It will equaled: 25 bets of: $100 each (100 tickets)...if they win is: $500 x 25 = $12,500...

HERE IS THE SECRET AND THE FLAW IN THINKING...if you was to gather 50 people individually and let each one without pooling try to win: $12,500 on PIck3 they will EACH spend more than $50 dollar, they will spend like $7,000 or $8,000 EACH...See the flaw in thinking now, see the difference...

Now supposed that they won every single day of the year...It will be: $12,500 x 365 days (playing once a day)= 4 million 562,500 dollars....

Multiply: $50 x 365 days= $18,250 that how much each person will spend...HERE IS WHAT YOU DONT SEE...

$4,562,500 = $200,000 (the price of a O.K house) = 22 meaning: 22 members of the 50 members that pool will have a: $200,000 home...In 2.2 years all 50 MEMBERS OF THE POOL will have: a $200,000 home..And they will EACH  had spend: $36,000....TAX FREE...at that rate in: 5 years, all 50 members of the pool will have: 1 MILLION DOLLARS TAX FREE....Better than winning POWERBALL...Because the odds of: 50 people each individually winning i will say it will never happen pooling or not...

The bets dont have to be: $100 they could be: $200 dollars/tickets it could be: $300 dollars/tickets and you will reach the same goal, it will take longer but you will still reach the same goal....I owe this idea to Barista Express & sherita who said something and spark something in my head to think of this...

Why has nobody seen this? Because we are all Gluttonous we are all selfish and want to eat everything all for us not want to leave anything for nobody, is a little flaw in thinking in Pick3, i suffer from it, we all suffer from it....

This reminds me off Powerball, the reason why players cant come up with systems is because, each one wants to win EVERY DRAWING....And you need to win ONLY ONCE...ONLY ONCE...That´s another observation of Glutony...

and please BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE PEOPLE/GROUPS/CLAN/CULT/ORGANIZATION who already KNEW THIS...

you can do this with the lottery you can do it with the Stock Market with the Forex, etc...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

i´ve seen the map of the weather man make fun of him/her on tv...Anyways...Talking about what i was talking...The reason is that it is only costing each very little we usually combined all members spending and think that is a lot but is very little because each person is spending very little...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
      End Of The Rainbow
      United States
      Member #67807
      December 5, 2008
      489 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

You know, pumpi76...that is a good idea. To get a group of people together to play Pick 3. They do it all of the time for the more difficult lotteries...like Cash 5, MegaMillion, and Powerball.

Why not Pick 3? Maybe it could be because not enough people see the potential in playing the smaller games? I don't know, but, I think that's what it is.

At the factory I used to work at, there were lottery groups everywhere, but, only for the big wins.

Have you tried to get a group together where you live?

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

i thought about this like: 6 years ago and kept thinking about it afterwards but kept brushing off the idea because i was too lazy to do the calculations on a calculator, and i couldnt believe someone will think of this plus i was never interested in Pick3: I´ve never played pick3...

Is something SO simple...I call this people having bad habits i have bad that habits, 100% of the Global Population has bad habits...Is a little flaw in thinking on how we approached the game and it is: SO SIMPLE...SO SIMPLE...There are 2 or 3 individuals who probably already knew this...Again there is the dog and then there is the fox and the wolf if you know what i mean...

What the system is: POOLING...

50 people/members each one chips in: $50, it will be: $2,500...Let assume that the: $2,500 was divided into: $100 bets for Pick3...It will equaled: 25 bets of: $100 each (100 tickets)...if they win is: $500 x 25 = $12,500...

HERE IS THE SECRET AND THE FLAW IN THINKING...if you was to gather 50 people individually and let each one without pooling try to win: $12,500 on PIck3 they will EACH spend more than $50 dollar, they will spend like $7,000 or $8,000 EACH...See the flaw in thinking now, see the difference...

Now supposed that they won every single day of the year...It will be: $12,500 x 365 days (playing once a day)= 4 million 562,500 dollars....

Multiply: $50 x 365 days= $18,250 that how much each person will spend...HERE IS WHAT YOU DONT SEE...

$4,562,500 = $200,000 (the price of a O.K house) = 22 meaning: 22 members of the 50 members that pool will have a: $200,000 home...In 2.2 years all 50 MEMBERS OF THE POOL will have: a $200,000 home..And they will EACH  had spend: $36,000....TAX FREE...at that rate in: 5 years, all 50 members of the pool will have: 1 MILLION DOLLARS TAX FREE....Better than winning POWERBALL...Because the odds of: 50 people each individually winning i will say it will never happen pooling or not...

The bets dont have to be: $100 they could be: $200 dollars/tickets it could be: $300 dollars/tickets and you will reach the same goal, it will take longer but you will still reach the same goal....I owe this idea to Barista Express & sherita who said something and spark something in my head to think of this...

Why has nobody seen this? Because we are all Gluttonous we are all selfish and want to eat everything all for us not want to leave anything for nobody, is a little flaw in thinking in Pick3, i suffer from it, we all suffer from it....

This reminds me off Powerball, the reason why players cant come up with systems is because, each one wants to win EVERY DRAWING....And you need to win ONLY ONCE...ONLY ONCE...That´s another observation of Glutony...

and please BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE PEOPLE/GROUPS/CLAN/CULT/ORGANIZATION who already KNEW THIS...

you can do this with the lottery you can do it with the Stock Market with the Forex, etc...

How can 50 people bet 50 bucks each, but only 25 win?

Also, If the system won every single day of the year, why the heck would I need 50 people. Not only that, but to hit every single day is virtually impossible.....lol

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

i thought about it for a few years when i mentioned why dont they pool for scratchoffs and then i thought if they are going to pool for scratchoffs why not pool for pick3...However the idea brushed my mind some years before that....

i thought the same thing too there is pool for big wins but there is no pool for small games...

Is hard to find such a group most people here work the level of revenue of workers here is different from the USA...And is almost impossible to play the numbers here you got to travel an entire province for 1 number...sellers dont want to sell you the tickets alone they want you to buy 2 and 3 tickets extra, is all a mess here and suppose you want to buy 10 pieces of the number, they dont have and to find it exact is also another difficulty all of central America is the same thing...I am glad the government is making: $500 million a year from it but to want to win a lot of money from it forget it...