Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Special Prayer for My Mother

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:16 am - IP Logged

To the LP Family--I need your special prayers and support for my mother who is in a rehab care center in SA--she is having a problem walking--thank you and God Bless you all!!No Nod

marietta
    United States
    Member #6656
    September 2, 2004
    80 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

May God bless your mother as well you and your family, it is done.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:23 am - IP Logged

To the LP Family--I need your special prayers and support for my mother who is in a rehab care center in SA--she is having a problem walking--thank you and God Bless you all!!No Nod

Dollar419, My Prayers will go up to our Heavenly Father on Behalf of your mom, I am going to ask you to please see her in your mind's eye as if she is already healed and recovered... and no longer having that problem, we walk by faith, I am right now Praying for recovery for your mom! Stay strong for her!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much!!Smile

Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Dollar419, My Prayers will go up to our Heavenly Father on Behalf of your mom, I am going to ask you to please see her in your mind's eye as if she is already healed and recovered... and no longer having that problem, we walk by faith, I am right now Praying for recovery for your mom! Stay strong for her!

Jrosina--your prayer means so much and I will definitively stay strong for her!!--Thank you so much.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
            Kansas
            United States
            Member #83963
            December 19, 2009
            347 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Prayers and blessings for your mother. I will keep her in my thoughts. jrosina is right, visualization can be a powerful tool, and it would be a good idea to concentrate on her being well, and walking again. Just whenever you think of it, picture it in your mind.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2010, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Heavenly FATHER, that sits between the Cherubims, we humbly enter into YOUR presence thanking YOU and praising YOU in JESUS' name for YOUR complete healing power that YOU'VE annointed Dollar419's mom with. We thank YOU FATHER in the name of JESUS for touching this woman's body and restoring all of her health 100%. Amen.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1958 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2010, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Prayers to your mother. She will get better.

Gonna win.Big Smile

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:01 am - IP Logged

I will pray for your mother.

Ridge Runner

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Monkey Butt, USA
                    United States
                    Member #54569
                    August 23, 2007
                    1124 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:02 am - IP Logged

jrosina, you are so correct. as stated in KJV Genesis 11:6: 

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Those of us who are familiar with the story of the Tower of Babel, knows that these people were almost successful with what they were doing because they were working in harmony and they all had the same vision and that's why GOD had to scramble their language and spread them over the face of the earth.

So Dollar419, jrosina, & the rest of us, it is time we begin to use what life & adulthood shamed us into stop using. Our IMAGINATION.  No matter what the situation looks like, dig in your heels-hunker down-& don't settle for less than what you ask for.

Dollar419, see your mom walking and talking with her health 100% fully restored!!! Meaning no ailments in any shape form or fashion!! Don't settle for a piece of ham..... Demand the whole hog!!!!!

Meaning don't just expect her ability to walk to be restored, but expect whatever caused this to be completely eradicated from her body along with any other malfunctions she may be experiencing. As a child of GOD you have that right.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      42115 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

My prayers to you and your mom dollar419.

HyperBe Happy.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        CA
                        United States
                        Member #57222
                        December 23, 2007
                        587 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I  will say a special prayer for your Mom at church tomorrow.  Hang in there.

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Heavenly FATHER, that sits between the Cherubims, we humbly enter into YOUR presence thanking YOU and praising YOU in JESUS' name for YOUR complete healing power that YOU'VE annointed Dollar419's mom with. We thank YOU FATHER in the name of JESUS for touching this woman's body and restoring all of her health 100%. Amen.

Amen, It is so!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                            MICHIGAN
                            United States
                            Member #65282
                            September 22, 2008
                            2007 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Here's wishin your MOM a speedy recovery, I will kept her in my prayers. Its so difficult when we as

children watch the tables turn and we have to care for, pray, and worry for our aging parents. I pray

for u as well, to give u the strength that is needed durning this time.

LIVE the LIFE you LOVE......LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

Bob MarleyCheers

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34535 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Hey Dollar419  here's wishing your Mother to get well and be up in no time! I will say a prayer for your mother! I hope she get well soon!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.