Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Feeling of Intense Evil

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
South Florida
United States
Member #81890
November 1, 2009
4959 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2010, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Dream of an intense evil force/spirit. Every time I  sense this evil, it is getting harder to chase it away. Before, in my dream I could repeat the Psalms and it go away....However, last night it would not go away until I get a Bible in my hand and chase it away.  The strain of the war in sp.irits in the night now left my head with a strange fatigue feeling....BedLike I need to go back to bed and sleep this feeling off...Wishing all a great weekend.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
    Northern Virginia
    United States
    Member #83350
    December 5, 2009
    1322 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 7:52 am - IP Logged

To me it seems obvious: 666.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Ga
      United States
      Member #1207
      February 28, 2003
      4834 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Dream of an intense evil force/spirit. Every time I  sense this evil, it is getting harder to chase it away. Before, in my dream I could repeat the Psalms and it go away....However, last night it would not go away until I get a Bible in my hand and chase it away.  The strain of the war in sp.irits in the night now left my head with a strange fatigue feeling....BedLike I need to go back to bed and sleep this feeling off...Wishing all a great weekend.

When you have a dream like this you rebuke the devil in the name of the Lord. Try the 23rd Psalm for comfort.

evil spirit  053 141 144 185 150 918 500  4941 2464

Be Blessed!!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Control your dreams ahead of time, for another suggestion.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8075 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

This may seem odd, but think about what you are eating or drinking during the day or before going to bed.  Maybe the "evil" is food not agreeing with your body system.  You could be allergic to some food or ingredient. Drink plenty of pure water to help flush the toxins out of your body. Think about your diet. If you know how to muscle test, you can figure it out quickly.

What comes to me is something that you are drinking, or a liquid, along that order.

Hope that this helps to resolve the issue.

Ble$$ing$

South Florida
            United States
            Member #81890
            November 1, 2009
            4959 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2010, 6:57 am - IP Logged

Control your dreams ahead of time, for another suggestion.

Thanks so much Spookysoozy, this is a skill I need to develop...The dream affected me negatively most of yesterday....

South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2010, 7:05 am - IP Logged

When you have a dream like this you rebuke the devil in the name of the Lord. Try the 23rd Psalm for comfort.

evil spirit  053 141 144 185 150 918 500  4941 2464

Be Blessed!!

Thanks Ejoy....Normally, I am very strong in my dreams...Before, the Psalms alone would have gotten me through...It was a stuborn one this time.......Unhappy

Got the 015 in FL early draw!!!!!!PartyPartyPartyPartyThanks sssoooooooo much! Be$t of luck for the coming week$

South Florida
                United States
                Member #81890
                November 1, 2009
                4959 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2010, 7:09 am - IP Logged

To me it seems obvious: 666.

Thank$ Hermanus104.....Got the 600 in FL evening drawPartyBe$t of Luck

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34528 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2010, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Well  it was very close Fl. had 600.  ejoy had 500.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #81890
                    November 1, 2009
                    4959 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2010, 7:13 am - IP Logged

This may seem odd, but think about what you are eating or drinking during the day or before going to bed.  Maybe the "evil" is food not agreeing with your body system.  You could be allergic to some food or ingredient. Drink plenty of pure water to help flush the toxins out of your body. Think about your diet. If you know how to muscle test, you can figure it out quickly.

What comes to me is something that you are drinking, or a liquid, along that order.

Hope that this helps to resolve the issue.

Ble$$ing$

Thanks Harve$t Moon...Will start keeping a food journal....Anything to avoid such dream in the future...Be$t of Luck

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #81890
                      November 1, 2009
                      4959 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2010, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Well  it was very close Fl. had 600.  ejoy had 500.

Yes Marcie, with Ejoy's 500 and Hermanus 666, I played the 500-5000, 600, 6000-6500.. So lucky one of them played.....Be$t of Luck to you..

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1744 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Dream Interpretation from The Lucky Star Dream Book by Prof. Konje:

Evil Spirit: To see one in your sleep denotes danger, which you will escape by great precautions : 371

To struggle with one is a sure sign of sickness: 518

How is your Health, DreamtoReality ??? Be careful about Cancer (5177).

Curiously enough, To dream that you are afflicted with this disease denotes riches in abundance : 750

The Lucky Four (Pick 4) Dream Book:

Evil: 7568

Spirit: 7877

Spirit: 8953

Good Luck !!!

Ga
                          United States
                          Member #1207
                          February 28, 2003
                          4834 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ejoy....Normally, I am very strong in my dreams...Before, the Psalms alone would have gotten me through...It was a stuborn one this time.......Unhappy

Got the 015 in FL early draw!!!!!!PartyPartyPartyPartyThanks sssoooooooo much! Be$t of luck for the coming week$

You're welcome Dream!

Deny it and Defy it!! It's only trying to take your joy. You are coverd with the Holy Spirit! It can't live where God lives!!

Be Blessed!!!

South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #81890
                            November 1, 2009
                            4959 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Dream Interpretation from The Lucky Star Dream Book by Prof. Konje:

Evil Spirit: To see one in your sleep denotes danger, which you will escape by great precautions : 371

To struggle with one is a sure sign of sickness: 518

How is your Health, DreamtoReality ??? Be careful about Cancer (5177).

Curiously enough, To dream that you are afflicted with this disease denotes riches in abundance : 750

The Lucky Four (Pick 4) Dream Book:

Evil: 7568

Spirit: 7877

Spirit: 8953

Good Luck !!!

Thanks Destiny, HEALTH wise I am  doing OK....My last physical back in December 2009 with all the testing was good...Working on loosing the 20 extra pounds I am carrying around.....God is in control...

Be$t of Luck

South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #81890
                              November 1, 2009
                              4959 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Dream!

Deny it and Defy it!! It's only trying to take your joy. You are coverd with the Holy Spirit! It can't live where God lives!!

Be Blessed!!!

Thanks Ejoy....I will Deny it and Defy it!!God is in control

All the Be$t