Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball now in New York

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
Queens, NY
United States
Member #245
April 15, 2002
451 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!  I bought my first Powerball tickets today with powerplay. Hope I win some bigger amounts with Powerball than I have with Mega Millions. New York doesn't have but will be getting Megaplier in the near future. If anyone checked out the Texas payout for the last Mega Millions drawing they'd see that besides winning the jackpot three tickets won second prizes. One had the Megaplier and got 1 Million and the two without the Megaplier got only the 250 thousand regular prize. Now 250 thousand ain't chicken feed but 1 million is a lot better. 

Anyway good luck and welcome to the New Mega Million states and I hope I win some bigger Prizes with Powerball with Powerplay.   Hyper

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!  I bought my first Powerball tickets today with powerplay. Hope I win some bigger amounts with Powerball than I have with Mega Millions. New York doesn't have but will be getting Megaplier in the near future. If anyone checked out the Texas payout for the last Mega Millions drawing they'd see that besides winning the jackpot three tickets won second prizes. One had the Megaplier and got 1 Million and the two without the Megaplier got only the 250 thousand regular prize. Now 250 thousand ain't chicken feed but 1 million is a lot better. 

Anyway good luck and welcome to the New Mega Million states and I hope I win some bigger Prizes with Powerball with Powerplay.   Hyper

Yea, and with fewer numbers in the Powerball (39) vs Megaball (46) I am hoping to hit a little more then when I play Mega Millions. 

Should be interesting to see which one 'wins' out over the other, but now I am hearing talk of a National lottery.  I would guess it would be just the merging of MM & PB..

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #82001
      November 3, 2009
      890 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Yea, and with fewer numbers in the Powerball (39) vs Megaball (46) I am hoping to hit a little more then when I play Mega Millions. 

Should be interesting to see which one 'wins' out over the other, but now I am hearing talk of a National lottery.  I would guess it would be just the merging of MM & PB..

Not crazy about the idea of a national lottery. Like the idea of competing games and can you imagine the hype and attention winners would get.  It's become a prison sentence. No thanks

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5124 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Not crazy about the idea of a national lottery. Like the idea of competing games and can you imagine the hype and attention winners would get.  It's become a prison sentence. No thanks

Only in NY could Powerball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

produce a ^^^MEGA^^^ $$$JACKPOT$$$!!!!

wow>wow>Powerball now in New York>wow>>>

Powerball Prison>>> now in New York>wow>>

(PSYKO say'e$$$ NY bigest win ever in PB)

who will B the LUCKY warden of D JACKPOT

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty