Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Excel Program

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Debbie73160.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Debbie73160's avatar - cold
Moore, OK
United States
Member #54897
September 1, 2007
15 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have an Excel program that will allow me to add my state's past 60 days number's, and display and/or predict the next month's hits?  Of course I can do it by hand, but the process is a bit tedious.  We are in the age of technology after all; does someone have a Excel program to accomplish this?  I did recently download one person's program, but the program would not open correctly.  Does anyone else have a program I can try?

Thank you.

DebbieMarie, Oklahoma

Angel Card Readings and Astrological Readings At Your Convenience.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Whereas getting an Excel program with all the data you wish is a good short cut, you might be missing an important part of tracking the lotto.  If you took the time to input the data by hand, and do the task slowly while thinking about you are seeing, you might be better served.  There are subtleties to be found which you will not see mentioned on this site. 

And do your own programming.  While learning code might be a tedious experience, when you do learn you will be in a position very few lotto players occupy.  You will be able to find your own algorithyms, do your own research, and find things that only you will  know.

Good luck on your endeavors.

Moore, OK
      United States
      Member #54897
      September 1, 2007
      15 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Guy.  I will resume my hand calculations.  You make a good point.

DebbieMarie

Romania
        Member #85770
        January 23, 2010
        11 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Whereas getting an Excel program with all the data you wish is a good short cut, you might be missing an important part of tracking the lotto.  If you took the time to input the data by hand, and do the task slowly while thinking about you are seeing, you might be better served.  There are subtleties to be found which you will not see mentioned on this site. 

And do your own programming.  While learning code might be a tedious experience, when you do learn you will be in a position very few lotto players occupy.  You will be able to find your own algorithyms, do your own research, and find things that only you will  know.

Good luck on your endeavors.

How must that programm to diplay the hits numbers for the next month? Or predict the next month hits?

Please can you give me an example?

Excel is very, very wonderful if you use the performaces of macros.

Moore, OK
          United States
          Member #54897
          September 1, 2007
          15 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Mario:

I'm not exactly certain, however, I understand there's a way to program it so that numbers that are likely to be "hits" the coming month can be displayed in red.  I've heard of it being done.

DebbieMarie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

How must that programm to diplay the hits numbers for the next month? Or predict the next month hits?

Please can you give me an example?

Excel is very, very wonderful if you use the performaces of macros.

Check the prediction pages, someone may have already done what you're talking about.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #41846
              June 23, 2006
              460 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Debbie

Excel can do a lot. the likelyhood of a program to do exactly what you want is very remote.  Every program is written to do specific tasks. 

If you have a method that you are doing by hand, the hard part is done.  You have several options.  share the method you are using and someone here will likely develop an Excel worksheet to make the job easier.  hire a programmer to write the code just for you.  Learn to write your own code. 

I think the last option is best. I have never seen code that is finished. there is always something you would like to change.  option 1 works well, if you don't want to learn to write your own code in  Excel and don't mind being dependent on others.

doing much by hand is slow and error prone

good luck to you

Romania
                Member #85770
                January 23, 2010
                11 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2010, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Check the prediction pages, someone may have already done what you're talking about.

Prediction pages? This is what all players are  searching  every day!

But how much worth this predictions! If this pages give us 6 or 5 good numbers the number of needyes will dissapeared!

The predictions which tell something is very rare and hidden like a treasure, don't you think?

Romania
                  Member #85770
                  January 23, 2010
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Numbers that is likely to be hits ! Debbie you are seraching for some big nuggets?

Moore, OK
                    United States
                    Member #54897
                    September 1, 2007
                    15 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Mario:

I don't think you quite understand the program I am seeking, and what I'd be using it for.  Please move on to something else. I will be doing my calculations by hand. Thank you for your interest.

Moore, OK
                      United States
                      Member #54897
                      September 1, 2007
                      15 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Debbie

Excel can do a lot. the likelyhood of a program to do exactly what you want is very remote.  Every program is written to do specific tasks. 

If you have a method that you are doing by hand, the hard part is done.  You have several options.  share the method you are using and someone here will likely develop an Excel worksheet to make the job easier.  hire a programmer to write the code just for you.  Learn to write your own code. 

I think the last option is best. I have never seen code that is finished. there is always something you would like to change.  option 1 works well, if you don't want to learn to write your own code in  Excel and don't mind being dependent on others.

doing much by hand is slow and error prone

good luck to you

I just finished doing that last 60 draws by hand.  It really wasn't as tedious as I thought it would be.  In fact I enjoyed it.  I have my numbers all ready to go for February.  I really look forward to doing it this way at the beginning of each month.  This way I don't have to rely on someone's system to determine what my best pick's will be; I can rely on myself.  And that's always the best way to go I think....self-reliance.

DebbieMarie