Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 369 system for Pick3 possibly the Best System for Pick3 Ever...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2010, 2:45 am - IP Logged

I owe this idea to a Cadillac Comercial, it says the lease i think of a cadillac car was: 369 a month...

If it wasnt for cadillac i will have never thought of it...IS SO EASY A CAVEMAN COULD DO IT: (Geico lol)...how will you like to guess 3 numbers from 1-3...Funny ah...

How will you like if to win Pick3 all you had to guess was from: 1-3: 1-3: 1-3...And if you get them box you win box...Is that easy...

how? you let:

1-3 = 1

4-6 = 2

7-9 = 3

you omit the 0...

This system might had come up on LP i dont know since it looks so OBVIOUS is the first time i am hearing about it in my life otherwise i will had been playing Pick3 all my life and i will had never gotten involved in  Pick5, Pick6 OR Powerball...

All you got to guess is those 3 numbers 1, 2 or 3...After that you select 1 number from 1-3 another number from 1-3 and another number from 1-3...You could select more they are 27 but i dont recomend playing all 27 just select 2 or 3...

I´ll show you an example:

886 will be: 332

793 will be: 331

528 will be: 213

364 will be: 122

137 will be: 113

336 will be: 112 and if you guess: 211 and is the 3 numbers you win box...

756 will be: 323 (same as 332) and you win box if you have the correct numbers...Those are the groups...For intance if you predicted: 332 you select 1 number from the 3, another 1 number from the second 3 and another 1 number from the 2...It should be 1 combination if you want to select 2 numbers from the 3, another 2 numbers from the 3 and another 1 or 2 numbers from the 2 that´s fine...And you play them straight and you win...

i call this system the 369 system...You can also call it the: 147 system or the 258 system...But is preferrably the: 369 system...I guess if i hit Pick3 big i´ll have to buy me a cadillac...The thing is that they dont have short cadillacs...

if you ever rake a lot of cash and you want to extend a helping hand throw me a banana my side (some numbers) let me play them straight, let me play them: $30 straight or something like that...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2010, 3:08 am - IP Logged

and i was planning to get me a Kia once i won, Kia´s are short cars...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨