Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Average Hypothesis: A Possibility...

Topic closed. Posted 7 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I dont know how true this will be but look at a: Pick6/42 game...If you divide it into half it will be: 1-21 the first half and 22-42 the second half...Well i was thinking...

The averages...A Lot of the times the lotto6/42 will select 3 numbers between: 1-21 (the first half)...and 3 numbers between: 22-42...Well i was thinking...

Whatever number that plays let´s say is: ABC from the first half you take the average...The second half 22-42 you start from 22 and count it as 1 all the way to when you get to: 42...

For instance:

22=1

23= 2

24=3

25=4

26=6

....and so on until you reach to 42....

So the 3 numbers that will play from the second half you take the averages...Most of the time the averages are from: 5 to 12...So what that means...That all you have to go is guess 2 average numbers the first half and the second half...Once you guessed them you pair them up and you win...You got to look at the numbers that have the particular average...And you pair it up with the combinations that have he particular average of the second half...And you win...So to win Pick6 you got to guess 2 numbers from 5-12 many times from 7-13...However this is more of a theory than a system...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨