Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotteryCracker?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by adamcustom.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
478 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 3:43 am - IP Logged

I love this program but the programmer doesnt seem interested in any upgrade ideas, im not a programmer myself but wondered if there was a way to replicate the program using Excel and add more options myself?

Thanks.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
    CA
    United States
    Member #84266
    December 26, 2009
    410 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 3:50 am - IP Logged

What does it do?

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51178 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I love this program but the programmer doesnt seem interested in any upgrade ideas, im not a programmer myself but wondered if there was a way to replicate the program using Excel and add more options myself?

Thanks.

What does this program do that you like so much?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Brah, Whats the program do?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

lottosync 1.8 gone freeware!! - Lottery Post Forums

Above is a link to an old post, perhaps the Lottery Post members mentioned in the thread may be helpful. I also did a web search. There is a description of the program & of course one can perhaps download. 

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            478 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Sorry forgot to mention the reason I like this program so much is due to the "Full Selection" Feature, but I just feel there are not enough filters, even after making requests to the programmer some time ago.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
              Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1288 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

lottosync 1.8 gone freeware!! - Lottery Post Forums

Above is a link to an old post, perhaps the Lottery Post members mentioned in the thread may be helpful. I also did a web search. There is a description of the program & of course one can perhaps download. 

Lottosync is not freeware.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3114 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2010, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Sorry forgot to mention the reason I like this program so much is due to the "Full Selection" Feature, but I just feel there are not enough filters, even after making requests to the programmer some time ago.

Lottery Cracker 2 was made a free demo and is given away on Lotto-Logix on the software page.  It is only for 6/49.  Near as I can tell Cracker 5 has the same 6/49 filters as Cracker 2.  Cracker 5 includes other lotteries only no filters just random lines using as many numbers as possible in the minimum number of lines.   If the author had gone to a little extra effort it would be a world class program instead of languishing with the other could have been greats.

BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  478 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2010, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Thats what I mean Bob, even LC2 had more filters than the current version.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Thats what I mean Bob, even LC2 had more filters than the current version.

Hi Bob

Not quite spot on, but I as that thread where you mentioned you favorite pick-6 wheel for 12 nos has been closed I just wanted to know what wheel could work equally well for pick-5 using 15 numbers in 5 3-number groups instead of 4 3-number groups as in your wheel.

Thanks in advance

Adam

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3114 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2010, 1:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob

Not quite spot on, but I as that thread where you mentioned you favorite pick-6 wheel for 12 nos has been closed I just wanted to know what wheel could work equally well for pick-5 using 15 numbers in 5 3-number groups instead of 4 3-number groups as in your wheel.

Thanks in advance

Adam

The Pick-6 creates the opportunity to play unique groups of 3 number each against all other unique groups of 3 numbers each until all the numbers in the game have been accounted for or as close as you can get. 

Any 3 groups of 3 create a 4if5 wheel and any 4 groups of 3 create a 4if6 wheel.  Of course getting all the winning numbers in any two groups of 3 guarantees a jackpot. 

The Pick-5 won't allow this.  One can create groups of 3 and groups of 2 and play the 3's against the 2's or vice versa and getting all the winning numbers in one group of 3 and one group of 2 would guarantee a jackpot. 

There isn't any quality wheel creation action taking place in there with the Pick-5 because there is no way to play the 3's against the other 3's or the 2's against the other 2's.   What happens when all the winning numbers fall only among the groups of 3 or groups of 2, means a loss or only a minor 3 number prize instead of a higher tier prize.

The only positive is the lower cost of the Pick-5 method as there are fewer combinations to be made this way.   Might not be the worst way to play if some thought be given to number position, say only numbers from the first 3/5 of the field go into the 3 number groups and only numbers from the final 2/5 of the field go into the 2 number groups, then we need drawings that follow this pattern. 

BobP

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: February 23, 2010, 3:25 am - IP Logged

The Pick-6 creates the opportunity to play unique groups of 3 number each against all other unique groups of 3 numbers each until all the numbers in the game have been accounted for or as close as you can get. 

Any 3 groups of 3 create a 4if5 wheel and any 4 groups of 3 create a 4if6 wheel.  Of course getting all the winning numbers in any two groups of 3 guarantees a jackpot. 

The Pick-5 won't allow this.  One can create groups of 3 and groups of 2 and play the 3's against the 2's or vice versa and getting all the winning numbers in one group of 3 and one group of 2 would guarantee a jackpot. 

There isn't any quality wheel creation action taking place in there with the Pick-5 because there is no way to play the 3's against the other 3's or the 2's against the other 2's.   What happens when all the winning numbers fall only among the groups of 3 or groups of 2, means a loss or only a minor 3 number prize instead of a higher tier prize.

The only positive is the lower cost of the Pick-5 method as there are fewer combinations to be made this way.   Might not be the worst way to play if some thought be given to number position, say only numbers from the first 3/5 of the field go into the 3 number groups and only numbers from the final 2/5 of the field go into the 2 number groups, then we need drawings that follow this pattern. 

BobP

Thanks Bob

You made me think. Of course, theres is still a problem of selecting a handful of good numbers to wheel. Even the best wheel is good for nothing if the numbers are not good. I was just wondering if anyone has hit upon a good way of selecting say 2 power numbers 75% of the time.

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2010, 7:53 am - IP Logged

BobP

Bob

I was just thinking that way. As my game is 5/42 what if I divided the field into 2 groups. Numbers 1 through 34 make up group 1 and numbers 35 through 42 constitute group 2.  From group 1 I select only hot numbers , say 12 of them. From group 2 I take all the numbers.

I make 4 quads of 5 numbers, similar to the idea mentioned in one of the postings. Each of quads receives 3 numbers from " hot" group and 2 numbers from the other one. Each quad is played against one another and give finally 12 combinations- 10 number wheel 3 if 5. Does it make sense in your opinion?

I will appreciate your comments.

Adam

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3114 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2010, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Bob

I was just thinking that way. As my game is 5/42 what if I divided the field into 2 groups. Numbers 1 through 34 make up group 1 and numbers 35 through 42 constitute group 2.  From group 1 I select only hot numbers , say 12 of them. From group 2 I take all the numbers.

I make 4 quads of 5 numbers, similar to the idea mentioned in one of the postings. Each of quads receives 3 numbers from " hot" group and 2 numbers from the other one. Each quad is played against one another and give finally 12 combinations- 10 number wheel 3 if 5. Does it make sense in your opinion?

I will appreciate your comments.

Adam

What you are doing is building a system for yourself.  As you know exactly what you are doing the outcome will be based on what you are doing.   You should be able to back test to see how often three hot numbers come from the first 35 to determine whether the idea is sound.   You can use Cover Master to make a (12,3,2,3)  wheel of the 12 hot numbers to guarantee if three hot numbers do fall among the 12 you will have at least one line with two of the winning numbers on it.   BobP

1  5 10
                             1 11 12
                             2  3  8
                             2  4  7
                             2  6  9
                             3  4  9
                             3  6  7
                             4  6  8
                             5 10 11
                             5 10 12
                             7  8  9

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2010, 4:47 am - IP Logged

What you are doing is building a system for yourself.  As you know exactly what you are doing the outcome will be based on what you are doing.   You should be able to back test to see how often three hot numbers come from the first 35 to determine whether the idea is sound.   You can use Cover Master to make a (12,3,2,3)  wheel of the 12 hot numbers to guarantee if three hot numbers do fall among the 12 you will have at least one line with two of the winning numbers on it.   BobP

1  5 10
                               1 11 12
                               2  3  8
                               2  4  7
                               2  6  9
                               3  4  9
                               3  6  7
                               4  6  8
                               5 10 11
                               5 10 12
                               7  8  9

Of course I did some backtesting for my game. Thanks for suggestion to use a wheel for positioning 12 numbers.

Adam