Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where do you get your numbers from?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #65783
October 6, 2008
1752 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning guys. Just wanted to share with everyone where I get my  numbers from. Since numbers are from the universe there is not an individual that can claim any one number as their own.

I have my own personal book that I record numbers in. Numbers that were given to  me by elders, like my grandparents, aunts, friends and so forth that I have updated through the years and these numbers are proven to come. Example if I ask what a number is for FIRE and I put out 303 their maybe many other numbers behind that number but I personally know because I have won Or seen that number come for Fire  time and time again. These numbers are not just taken from one particular book, but many sources that I also use the. THE 3 WISE MEN book, GRANDMAS ALMANAC,  LOTTERY BIBLE, PLANTERS ALMANAC,  NOSTRADAMUS BOOK. HOROSCOPES, BIRTHDAYS, DREAM NUMBERS, THE LOTTERY CONNECTION TCI WORLD, and the numbers placed on various websites such as LOTTERY POST, <snip>, Lotto-logix and many more. Keeping in mind that all the references above have similar numbers or sometimes exact numbers. So everybody lets keep posting SHARING IS CARING! WIN BIG!

Party

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
    Member #78428
    August 14, 2009
    717 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:40 am - IP Logged

well i second that NOBODY own them  NOBODY .so i will still post numbers regardless who post them first because we all are hear to win

nice move monago skin  needed to clear that up

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

well i second that NOBODY own them  NOBODY .so i will still post numbers regardless who post them first because we all are hear to win

nice move monago skin  needed to clear that up

Well sometimes I post them right from in Intutions, so if I post them from my intution, I would call them mind but I always share them here in Lotterypost!

Or my dreams I will look up a number and get it from K. K C. Book, that book is a Money Maker for real. I lot of numbers that i post for people comes from that book. Or Sometimes I can call a number out just like you did the other  l week I dreamed this number 805 had it in my blog which came in Del. and it came Str8. You also did it it too the other day. with the 127. So you know what I am talking about!  Most of the time when I post in  the P3 fourm and the P.4 forum, they are my own, like that 3513 I called that str8 and i came in Pa. and texas. So I was just giving some examples, every since Nov. 2009 I have been calling this numbers from my intutions.  Jut like that 967 how popluar number will fall. I think that is really true, and I don't know why others don't see it. But ok, I was just giving my input. Good luck I am a good Sprort I want everyone to win!!Sun Smiley

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bahamas
        Member #78428
        August 14, 2009
        717 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

i want every body to win too thats why we are hear so stop with the my number thing its old

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
          Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #65783
          October 6, 2008
          1752 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Well sometimes I post them right from in Intutions, so if I post them from my intution, I would call them mind but I always share them here in Lotterypost!

Or my dreams I will look up a number and get it from K. K C. Book, that book is a Money Maker for real. I lot of numbers that i post for people comes from that book. Or Sometimes I can call a number out just like you did the other  l week I dreamed this number 805 had it in my blog which came in Del. and it came Str8. You also did it it too the other day. with the 127. So you know what I am talking about!  Most of the time when I post in  the P3 fourm and the P.4 forum, they are my own, like that 3513 I called that str8 and i came in Pa. and texas. So I was just giving some examples, every since Nov. 2009 I have been calling this numbers from my intutions.  Jut like that 967 how popluar number will fall. I think that is really true, and I don't know why others don't see it. But ok, I was just giving my input. Good luck I am a good Sprort I want everyone to win!!Sun Smiley

Thanks for teh support! Lets keep up the good numbers! LOL!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2010, 6:32 am - IP Logged

i want every body to win too thats why we are hear so stop with the my number thing its old

Good morning i am going to put up so more of my numbers!! Good luck One of my numbers I dreamed. I will put it down. when I have the time! Good luck!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8035 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Happy number$ often come from life's detours like the

bumps and construction work on the highways. :)

Great number$ may come from the scenic routes and

the roads less traveled as well. :)

Painting with number$ is so much fun! Disney

Ble$$ing$ Lover WIN BIG!

h$m

Bahamas
                Member #78428
                August 14, 2009
                717 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2010, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Happy number$ often come from life's detours like the

bumps and construction work on the highways. :)

Great number$ may come from the scenic routes and

the roads less traveled as well. :)

Painting with number$ is so much fun! Disney

Ble$$ing$ Lover WIN BIG!

h$m

well yes i agree with this topic this hold thing needed to be cleared up, and if yall use this certain person numbers lol so they call its there own   they will put up a message for you to if you post the numbers before them lol that so stupit and dump at the same time .grow up  plzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice poem harvest moon

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes in deed it is a nice poem!Sun Smiley