Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Death Of My Favorite Uncle,Only Uncle Left

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mangoskin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ga
United States
Member #52616
June 1, 2007
1394 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2010, 3:21 am - IP Logged

I  DON'T   KNOW IF THIS  IS THE RIGHT FORUM OR NOT .

BUT IF YOU E-MAILED  ME  ABOUT  ANY INFO  ON  MY TTT  SYSTEM  

AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER  I WOULD LIKE TO APOLIZIZE  TO YOU . MY   UNCLE DIED  LAST

SATURDAY   AND I HAVE BEEN OUT OF IT ,SO MUCH IS GOING ON ,NOTHING SEEMS TO BE  GOING  RIGHT  . I  KNOW   EVERYONE HAS TO DIE ,I KNOW  HE  IS IN A BETTER

PLACE ,BUT I MISS HIM A LOT. IF ANYONE RESPONDS  TO THIS  I WOULD LIKE TO  THANK YOU  FOR  YOUR  RESPONSE  .

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8034 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2010, 4:39 am - IP Logged

AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER  I WOULD LIKE TO APOLIZIZE  TO YOU . MY   UNCLE DIED  LAST

SATURDAY   AND I HAVE BEEN OUT OF IT ,SO MUCH IS GOING ON ,NOTHING SEEMS TO BE  GOING  RIGHT  . I  KNOW   EVERYONE HAS TO DIE ,I KNOW  HE  IS IN A BETTER

PLACE ,BUT I MISS HIM A LOT. IF ANYONE RESPONDS  TO THIS  I WOULD LIKE TO  THANK YOU  FOR  YOUR  RESPONSE  .

Logo,

I can feel your grief and sadness. Your uncle instilled in you much strength to handle anything that comes to you in life. Sounds like he was your hero and role model. Please be comforted and feel in the center of your heart that you are not alone and have not been abandoned by your loved ones.  Just think of them and you will feel their spirits and their love and will be comforted.

Logo, we don't know what is on the other side of the veil. For God has only love for His children and therefore your uncle is doing just fine. Be glad for him.

Be glad for yourself and feel blessed to know that you have been very well prepared by your uncle to be a strong and compassionate leader among people. 

Your uncle's spirit beams with pride that you are strong and well equiped to do great things in your life and help others to do the same.  Your uncle was very proud of you and loved you dearly.  That will never change, even though he is doing God's work in an another existence. Touch your heart and send him your love, whenever you feel the need. 

Busy yourself teaching others like your uncle taught you! You will feel much joy doing that service. 

Condolences, comfort and sympathy are sent to you and your family in your time of need.

Blessings,

Harve$t Moon

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      long, island
      Bahamas
      Member #62181
      June 20, 2008
      3681 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2010, 4:53 am - IP Logged

so sorry to here this logo

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34125 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2010, 6:13 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Logo I am so sorry or your lost. I know how you feel, but he is in a better place. My heart goes out to You, I have lost my Mother and My father, and Baby Son. so I know how your feeling. Everyone is at Peace. You see that picture of my avatar, that is a picture of my Baby Boy, he died when he was 24 he would of been 34. I wonder where you were now that you mention it. I am glad you are back. God will give you Strength. I hope you feel better. May you have a Blessed day!Blue Angel

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

amber's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          texas
          United States
          Member #2289
          September 10, 2003
          258 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Logo, I am sorry to hear about your uncle and my prayers are with you.  Just know that a part of him will always be with you.   You will see things that will remind you of him.  I lost my father and brother within the same year 2003 and I can imagine how you feel.  God will see you through this time of sorrow.

May God Bless, Comfort and strengthen you......

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
            #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #76927
            July 9, 2009
            1588 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

logo hold on to the memories,he will always be with you!

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

wendy67's avatar - disney32
              georgia
              United States
              Member #35172
              March 13, 2006
              615 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Sorry for your loss

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                ga
                United States
                Member #52616
                June 1, 2007
                1394 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Logo,

I can feel your grief and sadness. Your uncle instilled in you much strength to handle anything that comes to you in life. Sounds like he was your hero and role model. Please be comforted and feel in the center of your heart that you are not alone and have not been abandoned by your loved ones.  Just think of them and you will feel their spirits and their love and will be comforted.

Logo, we don't know what is on the other side of the veil. For God has only love for His children and therefore your uncle is doing just fine. Be glad for him.

Be glad for yourself and feel blessed to know that you have been very well prepared by your uncle to be a strong and compassionate leader among people. 

Your uncle's spirit beams with pride that you are strong and well equiped to do great things in your life and help others to do the same.  Your uncle was very proud of you and loved you dearly.  That will never change, even though he is doing God's work in an another existence. Touch your heart and send him your love, whenever you feel the need. 

Busy yourself teaching others like your uncle taught you! You will feel much joy doing that service. 

Condolences, comfort and sympathy are sent to you and your family in your time of need.

Blessings,

Harve$t Moon

THANKS  TO  Harvest Moon,hot mama,marcie,amber ,Candy21,wendy67, for those  kind ,encouraging

words. his wife died about 2years ago ,he was 84 years old .God  allowed  him to come to live with

me and my family  .we had  time to spend  together . He has gone to be with  his wife

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
                  Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #65783
                  October 6, 2008
                  1752 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry for your loss, he's in a better place now. I pray that you and your family receive some comfort during this time.