Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Think My Grandma's trying to Help Me!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #84484
December 29, 2009
162 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2010, 6:37 am - IP Logged

The last time I dreamed about her1939 fell straight in Indiana, & that's the year she was born!so here it goes..........

I was @ her old house, not the one she was in when she passed. I walked passed her bedroom & there she was in the bed. I knew she was suppose 2 be dead so i looked closer & she still was just laying there. I tried 2 call my mom & my Grandma was on the other line instead. My Mom came over eventually & I told her what I had seen & she went in to look too......... She saw my Grandma laying there when I turned to ask her did she see her my grandmother turned over........... & my mom said i saw that too! It get's a little weirder. I let my grandma hold my son who in the dream looked younger & she kept rubbing her face against the baby all over.......... this put the baby to sleep........... I know what u are probably thinking but I took the baby from her & he was just sleeping peacefully. Then me & my Mom went home....... The End

I think she's trying 2 help me, because she was very supportive of my lottery playing when she was alive!!Her Birthday was 2/3.

& I Love U Grandma!! Big Grin Angel

Mone's avatar - appleboy
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #1514
    May 16, 2003
    606 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2010, 6:46 am - IP Logged

The last time I dreamed about her1939 fell straight in Indiana, & that's the year she was born!so here it goes..........

I was @ her old house, not the one she was in when she passed. I walked passed her bedroom & there she was in the bed. I knew she was suppose 2 be dead so i looked closer & she still was just laying there. I tried 2 call my mom & my Grandma was on the other line instead. My Mom came over eventually & I told her what I had seen & she went in to look too......... She saw my Grandma laying there when I turned to ask her did she see her my grandmother turned over........... & my mom said i saw that too! It get's a little weirder. I let my grandma hold my son who in the dream looked younger & she kept rubbing her face against the baby all over.......... this put the baby to sleep........... I know what u are probably thinking but I took the baby from her & he was just sleeping peacefully. Then me & my Mom went home....... The End

I think she's trying 2 help me, because she was very supportive of my lottery playing when she was alive!!Her Birthday was 2/3.

& I Love U Grandma!! Big Grin Angel

how old she was when she died and how she would of been if she was alive????

baby is 121 and she is dead woman is 8, how old are you?

MONE

Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #84484
      December 29, 2009
      162 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2010, 6:52 am - IP Logged

how old she was when she died and how she would of been if she was alive????

baby is 121 and she is dead woman is 8, how old are you?

My Grandma was 69yrs when she passed in 2008. She would've been 71yrs old! & I'm 32yrs old

Bahamas
        Member #83243
        December 2, 2009
        52 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2010, 6:53 am - IP Logged

good  morning i say  play 1939 in p4 and 639 in p3 because i have a birthday 2day and im 39

Mone's avatar - appleboy
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #1514
          May 16, 2003
          606 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2010, 6:58 am - IP Logged

My Grandma was 69yrs when she passed in 2008. She would've been 71yrs old! & I'm 32yrs old

you could play 869, 871, 121, 120 032 good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONE

Mone's avatar - appleboy
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #1514
            May 16, 2003
            606 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:02 am - IP Logged

also 832

MONE

Atlanta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #84484
              December 29, 2009
              162 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks Luccky & Mone!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:03 am - IP Logged

What was her name? I will look it up for you, anytime you dream of your deceased Family Members they are trying to bring you a blessing!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Atlanta, Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #84484
                  December 29, 2009
                  162 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:07 am - IP Logged

What was her name? I will look it up for you, anytime you dream of your deceased Family Members they are trying to bring you a blessing!

Her Name was Roena

& Thanks Marcie in advance!!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34202 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Her Name was Roena

& Thanks Marcie in advance!!

Is that the way you spell it, that name is very different I don't thin I can find that one.  but you mention Baby maybe you should play numbers or Baby. there are a lot of number for Baby but I always use 120 comb, and 121 122 022, 069 219  mabe someone will give you other numbers to play.

The closest thing I have to your Grandmas name is Rowena,  405 and 144

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Atlanta, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #84484
                      December 29, 2009
                      162 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Is that the way you spell it, that name is very different I don't thin I can find that one.  but you mention Baby maybe you should play numbers or Baby. there are a lot of number for Baby but I always use 120 comb, and 121 122 022, 069 219  mabe someone will give you other numbers to play.

The closest thing I have to your Grandmas name is Rowena,  405 and 144

It's pronounced like that, but spelled ROENA!! Yea, it's kind of unique.  I think Ishould play the 405, 144 it's still close enough & your #'s are good!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34202 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2010, 8:30 am - IP Logged

It's pronounced like that, but spelled ROENA!! Yea, it's kind of unique.  I think Ishould play the 405, 144 it's still close enough & your #'s are good!

Ok, just follow you mind!! I hope you win!

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
                          Long Island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #65783
                          October 6, 2008
                          1752 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2010, 11:40 am - IP Logged

play 327 713

swetsun2001's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #72798
                            March 27, 2009
                            392 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Hi Marcie can u look the name Mable thats my grandmother she would hv been celebrating her bday today she was 78 when she died and would hv been 95yrs

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34202 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie can u look the name Mable thats my grandmother she would hv been celebrating her bday today she was 78 when she died and would hv been 95yrs

Mable 518 and 503 You know what I always say! Good luck!