Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone here know what happened to Brad Duke?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Gcman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CA
United States
Member #84266
December 26, 2009
410 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 5:28 am - IP Logged

I grew up with Brad and my mom saw John (Brads dad) the other day and said he is "doin well".

He has always had a level head and will live a long and prosperous life.

So did you ever get a hand out from him?

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CA
    United States
    Member #57222
    December 23, 2007
    587 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I really don't see the point in being a billionaire. That is so much money I wouldn't know what to spend it on. I would be happy with a house no more than 3000 sq ft. and a few cars. Lol.

Same here Badboys00z,
    my dream home is single story and only around 3100 sqft.   I already designed it.  Just waiting on the cash.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I really don't see the point in being a billionaire. That is so much money I wouldn't know what to spend it on. I would be happy with a house no more than 3000 sq ft. and a few cars. Lol.

If your goal is to become a billionaire then you don't worry about spending your money, you save and invest it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Persistent little research buggers, arent you all? LOL

I notice lottocalgal's house has a nice big gate on it. That's the ticket. ROFL

My main thought reading the article was "Why would strangers think it's okay for them to camp out on your lawn?"

What goes through someone's mind to make them think that's acceptable?

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Same here Badboys00z,
          my dream home is single story and only around 3100 sqft.   I already designed it.  Just waiting on the cash.

Is that a house made from the Sims 1 game? I designed a house that I would want if I won the lottery in my Sims 2 game, but my game crashed and I lost it. I think when I feel a bit better, I will try remaking it.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

CA
            United States
            Member #84266
            December 26, 2009
            410 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

If your goal is to become a billionaire then you don't worry about spending your money, you save and invest it.

Yeah...but what is the goal behind that goal? I guess if you want your family to be set for life for generations to come then I guess that's a good reason. When I see people buying huge houses and mansions for just 2 people I think it's just a waste of money and space.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Persistent little research buggers, arent you all? LOL

I notice lottocalgal's house has a nice big gate on it. That's the ticket. ROFL

My main thought reading the article was "Why would strangers think it's okay for them to camp out on your lawn?"

What goes through someone's mind to make them think that's acceptable?

"Why would strangers think it's okay........"

Thats just it...........they DON'T think.  All they see is the money.

CA
                United States
                Member #57222
                December 23, 2007
                587 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Is that a house made from the Sims 1 game? I designed a house that I would want if I won the lottery in my Sims 2 game, but my game crashed and I lost it. I think when I feel a bit better, I will try remaking it.

No TSC,

I made that on Better Homes and Gardens Architectural Home Designer 8.0

I actually purchased that software for the sole purpose of designing my home after a lottery win.  I wanted a real program  with full plans and demensions so that I could take it to an architect when the time comes.  Talk about visualization! 

I love your avatars TSC, My favorite was your previous one  with the lady actually typing.  I think thats cool.  I heard of the Sims  PS2 games but I didn't know you could actually design stuff.   (I know, Im showing my age) heheheeheh

CA
                  United States
                  Member #84266
                  December 26, 2009
                  410 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

No TSC,

I actually purchased that software for the sole purpose of designing my home after a lottery win.  I wanted a real program  with full plans and demensions so that I could take it to an architect when the time comes.  Talk about visualization! 

I love your avatars TSC, My favorite was your previous one  with the lady actually typing.  I think thats cool.  I heard of the Sims  PS2 games but I didn't know you could actually design stuff.   (I know, Im showing my age) heheheeheh

The graphics for that program isn't very good. How much did it cost? Sims 3 is really awesome.

Youtube Sims 3 houses and you'll see some incredible houses.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

No TSC,

Thank you Lottocalgal. I like to change my avatar around every now and then.  Smiley Sims 2 offers lots of options if you have the main game and the expansion packs. You can download extras like building supplies, furniture, clothing, garden stuff, ect. from Mod The Sims for free. It really is a great game and you can make decent looking homes, community buildings and people. Sims 3 isn't bad, but I don't like it very much because it is very buggy and you also have to have a computer that will be able to handle the graphics. It's a bit annoying to deal with. So, I don't have it installed at the moment.

Sorry for going off topic, but I wanted to show you what some of the homes looked like that people upload to MTS. Some people are even talented enough to create mansions, castles and real-life architecture. It takes some practice, but you can make some nice "fake" looking home ideas. (Just tossing out some ideas if you are looking to build your dream home using the Sims when you win the lottery. LOL)

ThatScaryChick, Sims 2 ThatScaryChick, Sims 2
                    ThatScaryChick, Sims 2

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

CA
                      United States
                      Member #57222
                      December 23, 2007
                      587 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Thank you Lottocalgal. I like to change my avatar around every now and then.  Smiley Sims 2 offers lots of options if you have the main game and the expansion packs. You can download extras like building supplies, furniture, clothing, garden stuff, ect. from Mod The Sims for free. It really is a great game and you can make decent looking homes, community buildings and people. Sims 3 isn't bad, but I don't like it very much because it is very buggy and you also have to have a computer that will be able to handle the graphics. It's a bit annoying to deal with. So, I don't have it installed at the moment.

Sorry for going off topic, but I wanted to show you what some of the homes looked like that people upload to MTS. Some people are even talented enough to create mansions, castles and real-life architecture. It takes some practice, but you can make some nice "fake" looking home ideas. (Just tossing out some ideas if you are looking to build your dream home using the Sims when you win the lottery. LOL)

ThatScaryChick, Sims 2 ThatScaryChick, Sims 2
                      ThatScaryChick, Sims 2

You're right TSC,
                      I could never do some of the things I have seen real talented people do in AHD or you Sims.
                      Oh and BadBoy, not sure if you're talking to me or ThatScaryChick, but I bought Architectual for the true plans and dimensions  which is what you seen on the floor plan.  What I uploaded was the dollhouse and full camera view.  I  only paid $70 for it on Amazon, but thats because I waited until they released  9.0 which maked 8.0 old.  I have played around with the program for fun since then but all of my designs still look like my original.
                      I guess that really means it is my True dream home after my lottery win.  But notice how small ( exactly 3176)  , it is.  It is only 3 bed 2 bath.  The only wierd thing is,  There is a home theatre attached to the Master bedroom.  The hardest part was building that wall around it.  Which for a lottery winner is a must.

There is a nice gated community in my city that is beautiful!  but all the homes are these HUGE mansions like the ones TSC uploaded.  my dream home belongs in a normal neighborhood.

Just waiting on my lottery cash option to make it all happen!

ID
                        United States
                        Member #87815
                        March 4, 2010
                        2 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2010, 1:26 am - IP Logged

No that is Brads money and he is taking care of his family for generations to come. I do well on my own but the family is such that if I or any of our classmates ever needed a place to stay or food to eat they would invite us into their homes as if we were family. That is the kind of close knit community we have.

They are truly good people.