Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Sums It Up! Read funny story. Post your numbers. Play & WIN BIG!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8075 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Read the funny story, then post your numbers.  Play & WIN Lover BIG!               

It's a slow day in a little East Texas town.  The sun is beating down, and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit........

On this particular day a rich tourist from back east is driving through town.  He stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night. 

As soon as the man walks upstairs, the owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The  pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of feed and fuel.

The guy at the Farmer's Co-Op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The prostitute rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money, and leaves town.

No one produced anything.  No one earned anything.

However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the United States Government is conducting business today.

~Anonymous~                                                   

Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers, please.  Thanks!!!

Play nice in the lottery sandbox! Throw those number$ at each other.  Have fun! Green laugh

Big Grin Angel   Ble$$ing$  Big Grin Angel

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8075 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Okay... I'll start.  Hmmm Lurking  or Coffee ?   Nope ... I'll have a beer  Cheers !!!

It's a slow  913   303   day  521  188 in a  little  966   769  East  091  152  Texas  976   719 

town 000   101

The sun  278  127  is  beating  505   650  down  306  426 , and the  streets 143  374 are

deserted  628   450.

Times 133  302 are  tough 216   660,  everybody  035 is in  debt  324   659, and everybody 035 

lives  250   225  on  credit  290   833 ........ 

Ble$$ing$ & WIN Lover BIG  ~  I like to add zero to any of the 3 digits to make my Pick 4 plays.

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8075 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Okay... I'll start.  Hmmm Lurking  or Coffee ?   Nope ... I'll have a beer  Cheers !!!

It's a slow  913   303   day  521  188 in a  little  966   769  East  091  152  Texas  976   719 

town 000   101

The sun  278  127  is  beating  505   650  down  306  426 , and the  streets 143  374 are

deserted  628   450.

Times 133  302 are  tough 216   660,  everybody  035 is in  debt  324   659, and everybody 035 

lives  250   225  on  credit  290   833 ........ 

Ble$$ing$ & WIN Lover BIG  ~  I like to add zero to any of the 3 digits to make my Pick 4 plays.

No takers for this little challenge?  Ha Ha Ha

I finished mine!  And NO... I'm not posting it.  Are you serious?

I had to go through buckets of popcorn  Lurking Lurking Lurking
      and lots of beers Cheers Cheers and pots of coffee Coffee 

PLUS TWO MAJOR SNOW STORM BLIZZARDS, where I live, to finish it!!! 

You'll have to do your own work, if you are interested.  

Different dream numbers books have different numbers and vibrations for words. 
      If you don't have dream books, then you can still do it by using a numerology chart
      that converts the alphabet into numbers (Pythagorean Numerology) .... google it.
      That is if you are up to the challenge. Words are pictures.
      Looking up words and numbers exercises your inner creative mind.

If a word in this story bothers you, then change it to another word.
      Change the characters. Change their occupations. Change the town! 
      All of those details are minor anyway. 

This exercise is MAGICAL. If you do it, you may see and experience it.

I'm sure that some have completed it and made money. They're not talking! 
      The story with numbers will cause your intuition to flash numbers for your
      strong consideration. You can take any story and do the same exercise.
      I DARE YOU!

Did I tease you by posting the first few numbers?
      Are you are hoping that I'll post the rest of the numbers for you? 
      Ha Ha Ha ... Not happening!  Green laugh

Ble$$ing$ & WIN Lover BIG 
      h$m