Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone know what: Zone Wheels are...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Anybody knows what Zone wheels are? Please explain...Sorry to be demanding but take your time explaining please i really want to understand it...Show example...

I´ve never heard of zone wheels been explained on this forum...I didnt know what they were until i recently found out, some Lottery director website...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I do. Steve Player has them.  I've never bought the system, but by the example he shows, it's quit impressive to ME at least...lol

It's almost like wheeling groups of numbers instead of single ones. He wheels sections with other sections, but not like you would think. I forget the details, but it was unique.

I'll try to find more detailed info. I'm tired now...just got off work.