Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did they increase, Minnesotta Golpher5...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

i dont know what´s the complete range is from: 1-47 or so it looks...Auch and so much, i think it used to be from: 1-39 or 1-42....

Why because they are reading this website...

Not just that someone is playing with the State lotteries websites is not the first time i noticed it, i looked at golpher 5 and they have it that is been from: 1-47 at least from: January1st of last year and that´s bolony because i myself have visited that website several times i always do...And is so easy they can omit the real numbers and place numbers and nobody will notice because nobody visits those websites...

who knows if the LP website that I am seeing is fake maybe not you all but certain people it will not be hard...

they did the same thing with a game in Ohio/Pennsylvania (i always confuse both states)...

people STILL dont want to believe me that is a cartel...I even visit Europe´s lotto website...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23217 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, I'm sure there are people who can tell you when it changed. In PA, they changed the Cash 5 from 39 balls to 43 balls in 2008 I believe it

was...I liked playing when it was 39 balls not so much now.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23345 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.