Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RuhRo I'm about to miss Merc's move and 718/5718

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2010, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Greetings LP Family from the land of snow and ice and rain and more snow.  Happy Winter!

I think I've screwed up this time.  For anyone living where you've seen green grass, clear roads, or even temps above freezing anytime within the past couple of months, this might be a little hard to figure.  For the rest of us, not so hard methinks.   Playing the lottery right now is literally difficult to do given how much fun driving is at the moment.  Since last Friday, I've struggled out of the driveway twice and both times were absolutely necessary and not something I'd like to repeat. 

Anyway, my responsibilities are such that I am distracted (major understatement).  Nevertheless, I've been pinging 718 and 5718 in one way shape or form a whole bunch for a few days.  I have simply shrugged it off.  This morning took the time to actually look at what's going on astrologically and I'm thinking I may have messed up.  When I did get out I could have played ahead for at least a box on the 3 or 4 if I'd so wished.  But I did not.   The 5718 is way, way overdue in DE and 718 would be typical.

Why the fuss?  Merc moved to Aquarius this morning, a place where Merc is happy go lucky.   Tomorrow morning, Venus moves to the Fishes, a place where Venus just glorifies in all that emotion, touchy feely lovey dovey kind of stuff.  In other words, Venus could do worse as far as some where to hang out this Valentine's Day. 

Oh, and no BOAW to see but the snow geese are moving big time (Hey Tennessee - how bout them 2's?   I should have known it would be you!) but there was a ping on a triple, fairly strong  - 4-4-4-        And I am getting 788 fleetingly but strong just before it fell as part of GA's 4-digit recently. 

I believe the superstition that if you speak a dream it will not come true.  I did not dream about 718/5718 but I'm hoping I don't miss them due to the weather.  Anyone have any snowshoes I might borrow?   J Type

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6450 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Good read Jake,      I dreamed about the word  harbor........it plays for 817 in my book    Excited to see you were thinking about it.

Many blessing on you,dear.

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Oh, luckyshoes - 817 - it does look good.  I may be crying in the whine tonight!    J

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34552 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

It plays for winner too 187 combination. Good luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34552 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Good read Jake,      I dreamed about the word  harbor........it plays for 817 in my book    Excited to see you were thinking about it.

Many blessing on you,dear.

Sun Smiley

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2010, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I was hoping you didn't turn into a snow woman up there when I saw the weather having it's way with you ! Good to see you posting.  All is well as it can be in Jakeville.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2010, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I was hoping you didn't turn into a snow woman up there when I saw the weather having it's way with you ! Good to see you posting.  All is well as it can be in Jakeville.

Hey Sooz - thanks for thinking of me.    Power is on and off right now due to blizzard.    Exactly as you said, as well as it can be.    Fed the birds and squirrels before it got really bad, so they are happy, at least.   

Just getting word that a school roof has collapsed along with a car dealership.  WallyWorld's roof bowed on Monday and they closed but opened on Tuesday.  Don't know about today.   

White out now.  Pretty wild.

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Stone Mountain
                United States
                Member #1198
                February 26, 2003
                1115 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Greetings LP Family from the land of snow and ice and rain and more snow.  Happy Winter!

I think I've screwed up this time.  For anyone living where you've seen green grass, clear roads, or even temps above freezing anytime within the past couple of months, this might be a little hard to figure.  For the rest of us, not so hard methinks.   Playing the lottery right now is literally difficult to do given how much fun driving is at the moment.  Since last Friday, I've struggled out of the driveway twice and both times were absolutely necessary and not something I'd like to repeat. 

Anyway, my responsibilities are such that I am distracted (major understatement).  Nevertheless, I've been pinging 718 and 5718 in one way shape or form a whole bunch for a few days.  I have simply shrugged it off.  This morning took the time to actually look at what's going on astrologically and I'm thinking I may have messed up.  When I did get out I could have played ahead for at least a box on the 3 or 4 if I'd so wished.  But I did not.   The 5718 is way, way overdue in DE and 718 would be typical.

Why the fuss?  Merc moved to Aquarius this morning, a place where Merc is happy go lucky.   Tomorrow morning, Venus moves to the Fishes, a place where Venus just glorifies in all that emotion, touchy feely lovey dovey kind of stuff.  In other words, Venus could do worse as far as some where to hang out this Valentine's Day. 

Oh, and no BOAW to see but the snow geese are moving big time (Hey Tennessee - how bout them 2's?   I should have known it would be you!) but there was a ping on a triple, fairly strong  - 4-4-4-        And I am getting 788 fleetingly but strong just before it fell as part of GA's 4-digit recently. 

I believe the superstition that if you speak a dream it will not come true.  I did not dream about 718/5718 but I'm hoping I don't miss them due to the weather.  Anyone have any snowshoes I might borrow?   J Type

snowshoe - 341-723  just in case you're able to get out...Be Blessed... Blue Angel

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Stone Mountain
                  United States
                  Member #1198
                  February 26, 2003
                  1115 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I like these, also...

snow - 653-941-5535

ice 603-268-7006

rain - 415-606-2337

Blue Angel

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

middle Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #1893
                    July 20, 2003
                    1868 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Jake your pinging of 718 was validated in two states, though not Delaware just yet.  Michigan had 187 eve and Washington state had 781 eve Wednesday.  I hope 718 falls for you in Delaware when you can travel to your favorite lottery store and buy your numbers.

I have been watching your weather forecasts on television and wunderground.com.  Also, I talked to one of my friends in Delaware Wednesday afternoon and he updated the situation.  He is TIRED of the white stuff and is anxious to be able to get out and travel.  He hopes to start shoveling the driveway tomorrow.

Here's wishing you the very best.....oh, your post was interesting as always.  Thanks!

maggie    See Ya!

United States
                      Member #2217
                      September 1, 2003
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Hey MaggieN & All -    The SUN IS OUT!!!!!    But wait, it's over behind that snow pile.    I'm off to shove.   Never was good at math but here's the deal.  Short snow is about 3 feet and drifts way beyond that.  I'm just about 5 feet tall.   I think this is going to be an adventure.

I hope someone was able to get out and benefit from the 718.  I don't think it's done yet.   Merc the Messenger only wears running shoes, so he's/she's probably stuck in a pile of snow too.