Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A dream answer I need to know about

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by girllygirl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
Member #71120
February 19, 2009
1209 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Ok dream expersts heres one you can answer for me.....I loved a man once upon a time so much I became stupid in alot of ways,I guess  thats what true love does to a person,he is a cop ,now a federal cop...I started having a dream when I met him of a white house...after 7 years I still have the dream on occasions.He went to D.C.. to work for 4 years and now he's back in Nashville .After 5 years we still email each other but we have went our seperate ways....I still dream about this house and him in it,,,,,what does it mean.........Thank you!!!!!!

girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #71756
    March 3, 2009
    153 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok dream expersts heres one you can answer for me.....I loved a man once upon a time so much I became stupid in alot of ways,I guess  thats what true love does to a person,he is a cop ,now a federal cop...I started having a dream when I met him of a white house...after 7 years I still have the dream on occasions.He went to D.C.. to work for 4 years and now he's back in Nashville .After 5 years we still email each other but we have went our seperate ways....I still dream about this house and him in it,,,,,what does it mean.........Thank you!!!!!!

Hi,

Just my opinon, No dream expert. I just read your dream, Dreams are really pertaining  to what going on in our life and sometime we dream about things to release it. All have to do with conisous and subconisous mind. or if you have something on your mind sometime we dream about it.

It sound like there still some feeling there for this man or you still want to be with him.