Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I thought about this long and hard...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dbello.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ohio
United States
Member #65279
September 22, 2008
5227 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

The pleasure that I once received from time spent in the Mystical Forum is waning...

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the time and effort of all who have responded to my dream requests and I have received some benefit. Perhaps the greatest benefit was the upbeat, positive, spiritual, interactive nature of the Mystical Forum itself. Today, as I posted my dream, I was hesitant to do so. I don't like messy threads.
Specifically in regards to my postings - I have always stated my dream...Thanked all who have responded...Updated said thread (for the most part) with the listing of numbers that have come in various states...AND looked forward to repeating the process again. There was a positive energy associated with this process and, oh yes, economic benefit at times. Importantly, I "signed on" with Lottery Post initially to increase monetary benefit from the lottery within the framework of like-minded people. I realize that all requests don't receive a response and I take full advantage of the "Search" feature for any needed help. That in itself, is a key reason for me to maintain my membership and continue on - even in a non-interactive fashion.
In closing, my posting today got "messy".
Again, I thank all who responded with numbers and please realize that I do appreciate your time and effort.

richroad2's avatar - lightbulb
    Shelby Twp, Michigan
    United States
    Member #86274
    February 1, 2010
    36 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I can feel you I've experience the same thing after I decided to become a member on the post. I had someone to e-mail me and befriend me just to slight me at first I was angry about the situation, then I started to thinking about why I Joined or became intrested in this sight. Well my conclusion was it does help me hit some numbers. So I decided to stay AND STAY FOCUS on the purpose. My numbers and dreams are sometimes confirmed by other dream I have read. You are going to always run into people who WANNA BE NOTICE AND MORE Important THEN OTHERS they will copy and steal your ideas, your ways and then have enough nerve to take bows. Don't ever let anyone like that discourage you, because they are around every corner. Just cut the communication, see them and DON"t see them and keep your focus. I do think everyone on the forum know that same person. It's so many like her in this world, use the experience as a lesson and step up and away from negative, fake people. May GOD bless and keep you.Wink If you have paid attention that negative person is always crying and always into drama, people are always telling her off and pushing her away. Take heed and keep your lead dear, life is short and you can make yours sweet.

richroad2's avatar - lightbulb
      Shelby Twp, Michigan
      United States
      Member #86274
      February 1, 2010
      36 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

White BounceI just have to add I kept my eye on the prize and tonight because I looked through form 2 days ago dbello has gave me great pleasure in sharing.White Bounce

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #26915
        November 24, 2005
        6189 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

White BounceI just have to add I kept my eye on the prize and tonight because I looked through form 2 days ago dbello has gave me great pleasure in sharing.White Bounce

Wtg richroad2!!!  Glad you got it!