Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 "points" system

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Phoenix, AZ
United States
Member #70984
February 16, 2009
21 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to develop a system - for the pick 3 - for awarding (or deducting) points to each number for having a better than 50% chance to hit. Basically, I need a list of things that have a better than 50% chance to occur. For example, numbers that come up as doubles in one draw have a better than 50% chance to hit again in the next draw.

What are some other examples?

He who says deafness is a disability is under the false impression that he is saying something worth hearing.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49642 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

50% of the time a NoMatch (6 way boxed number) will hit within 116 draws of its last draw.

75% of the time a NoMatch will hit within 231 draws of its last draw.

99% of the time a NoMatch will hit within 765 games of its last draw.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Phoenix, AZ
      United States
      Member #70984
      February 16, 2009
      21 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2010, 5:39 am - IP Logged

50% of the time a NoMatch (6 way boxed number) will hit within 116 draws of its last draw.

75% of the time a NoMatch will hit within 231 draws of its last draw.

99% of the time a NoMatch will hit within 765 games of its last draw.

This is very helpful in seeing which combos are likely to come up, but I was hoping for something related to individual numbers, i.e., 0-9. For example, suppose yesterday's drawing was 418. The numbers 4, 1, and 8 would each get a point, because individual numbers tend to repeat (more than 50% of the time) from one drawing to the next.

He who says deafness is a disability is under the false impression that he is saying something worth hearing.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to develop a system - for the pick 3 - for awarding (or deducting) points to each number for having a better than 50% chance to hit. Basically, I need a list of things that have a better than 50% chance to occur. For example, numbers that come up as doubles in one draw have a better than 50% chance to hit again in the next draw.

WIN D has posted some excellent threads about the pick 3...systems as well as statistics. Try searching in Lottery Systems. You may have to go aways back....I'm thinking I read these posts somewhere around last summer if not before (possibly May or June)

Also I'm thinking there's been threads in the Lottery Discussion where people have posted about things that occur often. Again sorry you may have to search aways back (same as above).

Hopefully someone will see my response and be able to give you the direct links.

Phoenix, AZ
          United States
          Member #70984
          February 16, 2009
          21 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

WIN D has posted some excellent threads about the pick 3...systems as well as statistics. Try searching in Lottery Systems. You may have to go aways back....I'm thinking I read these posts somewhere around last summer if not before (possibly May or June)

Also I'm thinking there's been threads in the Lottery Discussion where people have posted about things that occur often. Again sorry you may have to search aways back (same as above).

Hopefully someone will see my response and be able to give you the direct links.

Cool. Thanks. I'll take a look.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

intresting/interesting DMW...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Try the drawing stats for your state. You will find search options for your game in your states lottery results. Click on the game for a pull down menu.

You have trial useage of those tools as a new member. The inspector 3 does an excellent job of giving percentages.

Search your drawing stats for the frequency of each digit. Drawing stats have percentages in it for individual digits at different draw levels.

I seen the 3-4-8 as most frequent drawn in the last 20 draws with each digit being drawn 35% of the time.

WHATT