Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A System Maybe Work... Please Help

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PlraX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2010, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

i be stutind this system .. or something like that i am not sure if is a system but i see past draw and maybe work

i analyze this for KENO and LOTTEYR ITS A SYSTEM that as be hidden for me.. a long time and before my eyes

ok

almost all software anaylize hot.. cold.. prio drawing.. etc eve/odd

ok and i see lastes 65 draws the NEXT in KENO i see that 32 draws. FROM 65---each draw have more from 10 to 14.. numbers ODD so .WE CAN SAY MAYBE 2 OR 3 TIME PER WEEK WE HAVE A DRAW we 10 to 14 numbers ALL ODD so if we play only the ODD NUMBERS.. its just 40 odd numbes.. and the ODDS for math 10 numbers from 40 in keno are 4,588  just like PICK4.. a litle lower that PICK4.. so we just have 4588 combinations FOR keno and this happens i see in my lasted 65 draws from 1 to max 4 per week SO  o think this yS A SUCCESFULL SYSTEM but.. i see another interesting thing. i see that in THE COLD section are anothers numbers too I SEE THAT ARE 4 colds numbers that are odd that have MORE OF 14 DRAWS WHIT OUT CAME OUT.. SO I DIT NOT USE THESE NUMBERS IN THAT case its just 36 ODD NUMBER TO PLAY
because these 4 numbers are bad and have somes have 14 and the other 17 whit out come out so the odds are more LOWER for I THINK is just 1,375          so if i am wrong please some user tellme for calculate again i think i go to start to use this system and the PAYOUT of my country of WIN 10 NUMBERS OF KENO are high the pay out for 10 numbers are 700,000$usd and each ticket cost are 0.70 cents

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #8705
    November 15, 2004
    1396 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

i be stutind this system .. or something like that i am not sure if is a system but i see past draw and maybe work

i analyze this for KENO and LOTTEYR ITS A SYSTEM that as be hidden for me.. a long time and before my eyes

ok

almost all software anaylize hot.. cold.. prio drawing.. etc eve/odd

ok and i see lastes 65 draws the NEXT in KENO i see that 32 draws. FROM 65---each draw have more from 10 to 14.. numbers ODD so .WE CAN SAY MAYBE 2 OR 3 TIME PER WEEK WE HAVE A DRAW we 10 to 14 numbers ALL ODD so if we play only the ODD NUMBERS.. its just 40 odd numbes.. and the ODDS for math 10 numbers from 40 in keno are 4,588  just like PICK4.. a litle lower that PICK4.. so we just have 4588 combinations FOR keno and this happens i see in my lasted 65 draws from 1 to max 4 per week SO  o think this yS A SUCCESFULL SYSTEM but.. i see another interesting thing. i see that in THE COLD section are anothers numbers too I SEE THAT ARE 4 colds numbers that are odd that have MORE OF 14 DRAWS WHIT OUT CAME OUT.. SO I DIT NOT USE THESE NUMBERS IN THAT case its just 36 ODD NUMBER TO PLAY
    because these 4 numbers are bad and have somes have 14 and the other 17 whit out come out so the odds are more LOWER for I THINK is just 1,375          so if i am wrong please some user tellme for calculate again i think i go to start to use this system and the PAYOUT of my country of WIN 10 NUMBERS OF KENO are high the pay out for 10 numbers are 700,000$usd and each ticket cost are 0.70 cents

Plrax,

Your English is broken so let me see if I understand. I assume this system is for Keno. You are stating you have analyzed the last 65 draws. Then you lose me. Are most of the pulls all odd?

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
     Caring more than others think is wise;
     Risking more than others think is safe,
     Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
     Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Plrax,

Your English is broken so let me see if I understand. I assume this system is for Keno. You are stating you have analyzed the last 65 draws. Then you lose me. Are most of the pulls all odd?

my english is not my BORN languaje ... thanks for advise i will try to make it best

ok here you goo

all software lottery have a statical tool for TRACK NUMBERS COLD. HOT. DUE..even.odd. high low.. ETC

so.. i check. in my last 65 draws of keno that the 40% of time.. more of 10 NUMBERS ODD hits.. can be 10 or 13 until 15 numbers odd in one day.. that is the most number odd per draw that i see 15 odd numbers

so in total are 40 odd numbers and the system its bassed in only play ODD NUMBERS because are more common see more of 10 odd number in one draw. like 35 draws of all have more of 10 odds numbers so the odds for ONLY play 40 odd numbers are like 4,800 i dot not remember.. so it almos like pick 4..

that is the system that i think can WORK... only play 40 odd numbers (in my case, in my country)

so i wanna know if is posible won whit this system of if not what other recomendation i can use?

this is a EXAMPLO FROM YESTERDAY the last draw

39 65 15 37 02 60 49 56 74 76 17 41 01 10 80 29 54 43 63 75

so. from yesterday are 12 odd number.. and this repeat all monht so i think its more easy won a loooooooooooooot easy won keno. 

an the lottery 6/39 i track this too but WHIT COLD and HOT numbers and 6 HOT NUMBERS in 59 draws.. at won 4 times an are in total OF 30 NUMBERS considered HOT.. and the odd for 6/30 are like 500,000 something like that so i wanna idead please what i can do all help will be considered i hope the post can be readed ok this time sorry my english

Deeping in Ramdoness
        Dominican Republic
        Member #73824
        April 25, 2009
        238 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

hey any body please helpme

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

You probably know and understand your system better than anyone else ever will.  What make you think someone else can get better results than you can?  Your best bet is to keep working with it until you decide if it's worth bothering with.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Deeping in Ramdoness
            Dominican Republic
            Member #73824
            April 25, 2009
            238 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

thanks RJOH.. for reply that i wanna know if the info that i provide are correct. the odds are reduce from 8 millons to 4588? ids that tan easy. i wanna perfomr a full sytem or something to make it better . i just 36 number to chose and i wanna develo i dont know.. some whell or something what if this 11 or more of this numbers come togetter i willl have one ticket wht 10

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #57412
              January 3, 2008
              419 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2010, 1:36 am - IP Logged

I play Keno in my state with the same strategy.  All odds and all evens. Thats right.  It makes it a 10 out of 40 game vs. a 10 out of 80 game.   Play a mix of hot, cold and lukewarm numbers.  I find followers also occurs alot too. I've gotten more 7 of 10 doing this.  Problem is that it only pays a lowsy $40 bucks in NY.

Gent
                Belgium
                Member #73987
                April 30, 2009
                33 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2010, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Narrowing the amount of numbers to half the numbers can be done in many different ways:

- all odds and all evens is one of them

- all highs (41-80) and all evens (1-40) is another

- all numbers from the previous two drawings is another

- 2x four groups of decades another...

In the long run, all of the above will render the same results. Good luck with the system and let us know if you've fine-tuned it.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                  Dominican Republic
                  Member #73824
                  April 25, 2009
                  238 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

when you say FOLOWERS WHAT DO YOU MEAN? .. DO YOU HAVE SUCCES IN MATCH 9 OR 8 NUMBERS.. and in your country what are the PAYOUT FOR 10??? ITS MEAN WHAT ARE THE PAY OUT.. FOR 10 NUMBERS IN YOUR COUNTRY.. i also found i think a anomaly in my game.. in 71 draws.. something that i call QUITUPLETS .. as appear 4 times.. its like 9% a quintuplets.. is a 5 numbers tha and apperas together 4 TIMES.. i think this reduce the odds a lot  the odds for MATCH the others 5 are 1,550.57

i think is better to play in this way